Half full or half empty

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
I saw a thread were a poster daid trump lied about obamas dc home having a wall.

Not really.
It has about a 3 foot or slightly more brick wall with brick columns on top of the wall going up around 6 foot with what looks like aluminum or wrought iron bars inbetween them.

Its part wall and part fence either way. Its to keep people out .
Did trump lie well not really

Trump is the King of Hyperbole, and that's being gracious.

I saw a thread were a poster daid trump lied about obamas dc home having a wall.

Not really.
It has about a 3 foot or slightly more brick wall with brick columns on top of the wall going up around 6 foot with what looks like aluminum or wrought iron bars inbetween them.

It is actually 10 foot with the columns and wrought iron.

Not really.

trump said "10 foot wall"

if you have a 3 inch penis and you tell women it is BIGLY are you lying?

Not really.

That's marketing

There's no way you can spin it to make that thing a wall. It's a fence. You ever try climbing a fence? It's very easy. People do it at the White House, possibly the most watched building in the world, in broad daylight about 20 times a year.

• Banned

Not really.

I am a woman and id belive you if you said you had a 3 inch penis

There's no way you can spin it to make that thing a wall. It's a fence. You ever try climbing a fence? It's very easy. People do it at the White House, possibly the most watched building in the world, in broad daylight about 20 times a year.

Im not trying to spin it but it is part wall.and part fence. Its neither but is both

Not really.

The wall is for soil retention & Trump said a ten foot wall.

Im not trying to spin it but it is part wall.and part fence. Its neither but is both

It is part wall. They're called retaining walls. Nothing about the "wall" part is meant to keep people out.

Not really.

......anylieyouwish.

Not really.

The wall is for soil retention & Trump said a ten foot wall.

Yet another liar.

That half full vrs half empty quandary has always annoyed me, when the damned glass is obviously twice as big as it needs to be.

Not really.

It is actually 10 foot with the columns and wrought iron.

Yes it look like it but I was not sure

Not really.

Trump just stretched the truth, as usual..

columns are not considered "a wall".

Must be tough sleeping at night having the Secret Service at your beck and call.

Forum List

Back