Half of the middle east is on fire & millions are dead

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
And the UN & Obama administration focus on Isreal building houses on a strip of land only a few miles wide.

Need I say more on why the UN needs to be disbanded and Obama's departure celebrated?

And the UN & Obama administration focus on Isreal building houses on a strip of land only a few miles wide.

Need I say more on why the UN needs to be disbanded and Obama's departure celebrated?

Are you that naive?

Israel /palatine has been realtively stable the last couple years .

These outposts are a major instigation. The settlements have always been an issue .

The fact of the matter is a two state solution is now dead. Thanks Obama

Are you that naive?

These outposts are a major instigation. The settlements have always been an issue .

Irrelevant. Israel good, palis evil, end of thought on the matter.

Are you that naive?

Now you're finally making sense. The arabs are savages, the israels aren't. End of story.

Are you that naive?

Irrelevant

Land disputes halfway around the globe are nobody's business but those involved. Obama sold Israel out

Are you that naive?

Now you're finally making sense. The arabs are savages, the israels aren't. End of story.
Sure, go ahead, ancient hatreds and modern weapons of mass destruction, it's gonna be great.

er

Are you that naive?

Irrelevant

Land disputes halfway around the globe are nobody's business but those involved. Obama sold Israel out

As you said, was never any of our business, agreed.

Are you that naive?

Sure, go ahead, ancient hatreds and modern weapons of mass destruction, it's gonna be great.

Fuck off. You have a lot of nerve to say that after obozo paved the way for Iran to get nukes.

Forum List

Back