Half of the middle east is on fire & millions are dead

Imagine the left in California. How would they feel if an alt right group made them give up the coastal regions while sending in suicide bombers from stateside. Do you suppose they would let the alt right have the coastal region?

And the UN & Obama administration focus on Isreal building houses on a strip of land only a few miles wide.

Need I say more on why the UN needs to be disbanded and Obama's departure celebrated?

Are you that naive?

Israel /palatine has been realtively stable the last couple years .

These outposts are a major instigation. The settlements have always been an issue .

Irrelevant. Israel good, palis evil, end of thought on the matter.

Now you're finally making sense. The arabs are savages, the israels aren't. End of story.
Sure, go ahead, ancient hatreds and modern weapons of mass destruction, it's gonna be great.

Fuck off. You have a lot of nerve to say that after obozo paved the way for Iran to get nukes.

Sorry, I just don't buy into your partisanshithead perceptual reality. Permanent war is bipartisan.

Imagine the left in California. How would they feel if an alt right group made them give up the coastal regions while sending in suicide bombers from stateside. Do you suppose they would let the alt right have the coastal region?
What an idiotic comparison, fantasizing?

Are you that naive?

These outposts are a major instigation. The settlements have always been an issue .

Now you're finally making sense. The arabs are savages, the israels aren't. End of story.
Sure, go ahead, ancient hatreds and modern weapons of mass destruction, it's gonna be great.

Fuck off. You have a lot of nerve to say that after obozo paved the way for Iran to get nukes.

Sorry, I just don't buy into your partisanshithead perceptual reality. Permanent war is bipartisan.

Partisan?? Fuck off, the whole world knows obozo paved the way for Iranian nukes.

And the UN & Obama administration focus on Isreal building houses on a strip of land only a few miles wide.

Need I say more on why the UN needs to be disbanded and Obama's departure celebrated?

Are you that naive?

More lies .

Partisan?? Fuck off, the whole world knows obozo paved the way for Iranian nukes.
Yet they still don't have any, damn they must be slow...

You are not the whole world shoog. We toppled a duly democratically elected govt in Iran to put in place a govt for US corporate interests. And had trouble there ever since.

10 years is a blink of an eye for a country, dumbass.

The land Israel is building on was given to Israel and is the oldest known recorded land grant in history.

Jerusalem was won in war

It was first given to the Israelites by God Himself.
That's just silly talk. Can we stay grounded in reality please

The grant is recorded in the Bible.
We're settling land disputes based on a fairy tale now? Come the fuck on, get real will ya

10 years is a blink of an eye for a country, dumbass.
Then why has it taken them thirty years already?

Forum List

Back