🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Half Of The Top Ten Dow Drops Have Been In 2018

Donald J. Trump‏Verified account @realDonaldTrump
We are not in a trade war with China, that war was lost many years ago by the foolish, or incompetent, people who represented the U.S. Now we have a Trade Deficit of $500 Billion a year, with Intellectual Property Theft of another $300 Billion. We cannot let this continue!

^ This!!

He's delivered the first of many, many blows to his base: American farmers.
He couldn't screw in a lightbulb without fucking it up.

He's about as real as his hair.

sub-buzz-29271-1522948755-1.jpg

What's interesting is watching a globalist try and turn the economic clock back to isolatonist times

But loosing sight of the tentacled interconnectability it's assumed in the last 1/2 century

Not wise in a debtor nation , who's GNP isn't overshadowed by it's GND

~S~

...but yet the Dow is 25% higher than when the worthless incompetent affirmative action asshole was President.

And yet the the Dow rose 230% under that asshole. 7900 to 18,000. Now how did THAT happen?

So you're arguing that Obama was the President for the rich?

I'm providing a fact, without personal bias.
Look it up.
Oh wait, you phonies never look anything up.
Google is TOO HARD for you to use.

I didn't dispute what you said. How stupid are you?

I just pointed out that you're crowing how much money the rich made under Obama. It is a fact that the gap between rich and poor expanded under Obama. Rich are rich because they are smarter than you are. So when you vote for politicians to go after the rich, they make better decisions than you do and the gap widens, it doesn't narrow

I stated a simple fact. Really, you're quite the drama queen today.

You're really obsessed with how I feel, aren't you, gay boy? You're a terrible chick, you obviously have no idea. Just FYI, I don't give a shit how you feel

The Dow is still up 4,000 points since Trump took over.

And when Trump leaves office, I'll still be in favor of free trade and you'll be opposing it again like you did before Trump
I've never opposed free trade. I do not know why you make up lies. It's as if you can't stop yourself.

You are as bad a pathological liar as Trump.

You're lock step with the Democrats who are anti-free trade. You blast Trump and you're silent to them. Sitting in the getaway car during a robbery then telling the police you were against the robbery isn't going to get you anywhere.

These views you claim to have, SPEAK UP. No one hears you. Democrats don't either, they wouldn't like you so much if you said to them what you say to me you claim you think

Still waiting for you to answer questions about his bankruptcies and how they're not his fault. Waiting.

Trump never filed for bankruptcy, so how could they be his fault?

Whose fault is it?
Just answer the question.
The buck stops where?
You can't.
You're a fucking phony.

That made no sense. Trump has never filed for bankruptcy

here are the top 20 percentage losses in one day.

1 1914-12-12 54.62 −16.80 −23.52
2 1987-10-19 1,738.74 −508.00 −22.61
3 1929-10-28 260.64 −38.33 −12.82
4 1929-10-29 230.07 −30.57 −11.73
5 1929-11-06 232.13 −25.55 −9.92
6 1899-12-18 58.27 −5.57 −8.72
7 1932-08-12 63.11 −5.79 −8.40
8 1907-03-14 76.23 −6.89 −8.29
9 1987-10-26 1,793.93 −156.83 −8.04
10 2008-10-15 8,577.91 −733.08 −7.87
11 1933-07-21 88.71 −7.55 −7.84
12 1937-10-18 125.73 −10.57 −7.75
13 2008-12-01 8,149.09 −679.95 −7.70
14 2008-10-09 8,579.19 −678.92 −7.33
15 1917-02-01 88.52 −6.91 −7.24
16 1997-10-27 7,161.14 −554.26 −7.18
17 1932-10-05 66.07 −5.09 −7.15
18 2001-09-17 8,920.70 −684.81 −7.13
19 (tie) 1931-09-24 107.79 −8.20 −7.07
19 (tie) 1933-07-20 96.26 −7.32 −7.07

Not one in the 2010's at all.

Yes, a long way off. The 20th all time drop was -7.07% per your chart and the largest this year was -4.6% per g5000 the left Democrat's data

Technically this also puts Obama in the clear for ever having a top 20 percentage drop.
W

It sure does, but George the dumbest on the other hand...

Yes, people who disagree with you are "dumb." Oh, and they are evil too. Typical leftist. Can't argue your positions logically, so it's right to the personal attacks.

W was a terrible speaker and a terrible President, but pull your head out of your ass, he wasn't dumb.

:lame2:
You’re not providing anything here except overly dramatic opinion.

Whoa, I hit a nerve in the fascist WaitingFor2020. Calm down. Geez man, it's just a message board. You're going to have a coronary. Try breathing into a paper bag if that helps.

I don't get your obsession with talking about emotions. Seems dull to me. But whatever

He has filed with is businesses. Because you cannot put 2 thoughts together with his dick in your mouth it shows your stupidity.
twat boy

Read for yourself you ignorant fool.
The Details About the 6 Donald Trump Corporate Bankruptcies

He and his businesses filed.....bankruptcy...

That's a lie. Trump never filed for bankruptcy

I said Trump has never filed for bankruptcy. You call me an "ignorant fool" when even the TITLE of your article says you didn't contradict that.

Pull up your dress, your twat is showing

He has filed with is businesses. Because you cannot put 2 thoughts together with his dick in your mouth it shows your stupidity.
twat boy

I said Trump has never filed for bankruptcy. You call me an "ignorant fool" when even the TITLE of your article says you didn't contradict that.

No, he never filed for bankruptcy with his business. He never filed for bankruptcy ever. You don't know what you are talking about. Maybe it's your obsession with dicks clouding your thoughts

5 Times he filed bankruptcy.
Enough said.

twat boy

No, he never filed for bankruptcy with his business. He never filed for bankruptcy ever. You don't know what you are talking about. Maybe it's your obsession with dicks clouding your thoughts

Enough said.

twat boy

Another fake news lie. Trump has never filed for bankruptcy

Enough said.

twat boy

kaz has landed ,,, :114:

:abgg2q.jpg:

I've been watching the markets today, and the Dow is currently down 731 points. That will put it in the top ten drops of the Dow of all time.

That's the fifth time in 2018 a single day Dow drop has hit the top ten.

largest_dow_drops.jpg

And four of the ones remaining were in 2008, during the housing market crash.

Enough said.

twat boy

kaz has landed ,,, :114:

:abgg2q.jpg:

Typical leftist, you have to lie to make your point. And another leftist runs up and sticks his hand down your pants.

I never said that, asshole

Forum List

Back