Half time show Superbowl

I don't see why they need to show their "junk" to everyone, so I can agree with that. It was a terrible show because they do medleys and never complete an entire song. If anything, it is annoying.

Sounds like a Hater.

Why do you say that? Explain. :D

They didn't show their junk, usually women that complain about other women are the women most men wouldn't even know you are in the room.

They did, and pictures prove it. Because I don't want to see their vaginas and asses, that doesn't make me hate them. You, as usual, are wrong.

Where did they show their vaginas or asses?

Read the thread, I'm not going to go out of my way for you.

Besides that, what if I did hate them? What's it to ya?

Touching themselves, shaking their bare asses, dancing on a stripper's pole...
Don't worry though we men are not to look at them as sex objects.
That would be wrong.
Jay Z of course not standing for the National Anthem cause of all the injustice towards black people as he is being wined and dined and pockets lined by the NFL.
Ahhhh, the grievance industry.

You know, I hate to lay this trip, but in reflecting further, it occurs to me that some guys will watch stuff like this and they will want to go out and rape a girl. I wonder how J-Lo and "Shakira" (as if that were really her name) would feel if they found out they had contributed to some girl getting raped, molested or murdered somewhere? I wonder how Roger G would feel if the perp was caught and confessed that seeing stuff like this is what drove him to it and someone laid a lawsuit on his ass?

What has happened to our social standards of restraint and tastefulness? Someone said it best when they remarked the Halftime Show was getting awfully close to what one might see in a can-can Vegas show or in a strip club (short of the actual stripping). All this does is desensitize people to where an increasing amount of sex (and violence) becomes the normal in our society.

Only a moron thinks to saddle a woman with sexual violence perpetrated by a man.

Moron.

Only an idiot talks like an idiot.

Idiot.

I don't know if these women feel that acting slutty is the only way they can stay popular. Maybe. Personally, I don't think it sets a good example for young girls. It also says a lot about our society and objectification of women. This is why I like Taylor Swift (even if she is a Dumbo). She is not sliding around on her knees on stage with her hands on her crotch. :D

Did anyone see the commercial with Brady saying he isn't going anywhere? :D That is some GOOD news, and he better not be playing around with us fans, giving us false hope.
I like Brady and think he's the best NFL QB all-time, but I think he should really consider retiring. He had possibly his worst season this past year and he didn't look that good.

Did anyone see the commercial with Brady saying he isn't going anywhere? :D That is some GOOD news, and he better not be playing around with us fans, giving us false hope.
I like Brady and think he's the best NFL QB all-time, but I think he should really consider retiring. He had possibly his worst season this past year and he didn't look that good.

Well, we had a lot of injured first stringers and not much of an offensive line. I am more than willing to give him another chance. You can't win them all, after all. :)

I don't know if these women feel that acting slutty is the only way they can stay popular. Maybe. Personally, I don't think it sets a good example for young girls. It also says a lot about our society and objectification of women. This is why I like Taylor Swift (even if she is a Dumbo). She is not sliding around on her knees on stage with her hands on her crotch. :D

6a5dde9288a3193bb92ef178235f5be3.jpg

Women are the weaker vessels. They all has insecurity problems. They wants to feel beautiful all of the time. The more cat calls that they get, the more it makes them feel good. That is why they shake their funky bottoms to draw in more male flies. And plus they get paid by how much flies they attract.

problems_that_all_flat_chested_women_have_faced_at_one_time_04.gif

I will never understand, why ppl think J-lo can sing? Every performance she gives, is 98% theatrics, 1% show off her goods and .1% singing.

That would be wrong.
Jay Z of course not standing for the National Anthem cause of all the injustice towards black people as he is being wined and dined and pockets lined by the NFL.

You know, I hate to lay this trip, but in reflecting further, it occurs to me that some guys will watch stuff like this and they will want to go out and rape a girl. I wonder how J-Lo and "Shakira" (as if that were really her name) would feel if they found out they had contributed to some girl getting raped, molested or murdered somewhere? I wonder how Roger G would feel if the perp was caught and confessed that seeing stuff like this is what drove him to it and someone laid a lawsuit on his ass?

What has happened to our social standards of restraint and tastefulness? Someone said it best when they remarked the Halftime Show was getting awfully close to what one might see in a can-can Vegas show or in a strip club (short of the actual stripping). All this does is desensitize people to where an increasing amount of sex (and violence) becomes the normal in our society.

Just because you don't think a name is real, doesn't mean it isn't. She was born with the name Shakira. And, she's originally from Columbia. Why can't it be a real name? Just because you say so?

Shakira - Wikipedia

Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll (/ʃəˈkɪərə/; Spanish: [ʃaˈkiɾa]; born February 2, 1977)[5] is a Colombian singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, and actress. Born and raised in Barranquilla, she made her recording debut under Sony Music Colombia at the age of 13. Following the commercial failure of her first two Colombian albums, Magia (1991) and Peligro (1993), she rose to prominence in Spanish-speaking countries with her next albums, Pies Descalzos (1995) and Dónde Están los Ladrones? (1998). Shakira entered the English-language market with her fifth album, Laundry Service (2001). It sold over 13 million copies and spawned the international number-one singles "Whenever, Wherever" and "Underneath Your Clothes".

That would be wrong.

Just because you don't think a name is real, doesn't mean it isn't. She was born with the name Shakira. And, she's originally from Columbia. Why can't it be a real name? Just because you say so?

Shakira - Wikipedia

Shakira Isabel Mebarak Ripoll (/ʃəˈkɪərə/; Spanish: [ʃaˈkiɾa]; born February 2, 1977)[5] is a Colombian singer, songwriter, dancer, record producer, and actress. Born and raised in Barranquilla, she made her recording debut under Sony Music Colombia at the age of 13. Following the commercial failure of her first two Colombian albums, Magia (1991) and Peligro (1993), she rose to prominence in Spanish-speaking countries with her next albums, Pies Descalzos (1995) and Dónde Están los Ladrones? (1998). Shakira entered the English-language market with her fifth album, Laundry Service (2001). It sold over 13 million copies and spawned the international number-one singles "Whenever, Wherever" and "Underneath Your Clothes".

Whatever. I think I do remember reading that she was from central America. I guess that's why half her songs were in Spanish. I guess we both know she probably slept her way up to the top to get into the American music industry and eventually, the Superbowl.

As to her body of work (ahem), I never heard of her until now.

Screen Shot 2020-02-03 at 5.05.25 PM.png

Nice voice.

That would be wrong.

Shakira - Wikipedia

Whatever. I think I do remember reading that she was from central America. I guess that's why half her songs were in Spanish. I guess we both know she probably slept her way up to the top to get into the American music industry and eventually, the Superbowl.

View attachment 304573

Nice voice.

Got any proof that she slept her way to the top?

That would be wrong.

Shakira - Wikipedia

View attachment 304573

Nice voice.

Whole industry is BUILT upon that here, dummass.

Goodyear-Weinstein.jpg

Can you imagine what it's like in Columbia? :badgrin:

DAYUM, you ain't too bright, are ya?

Shakira obviously is both practiced at spreading her legs and has no problem with that.

That would be wrong.

Shakira - Wikipedia

View attachment 304573

Nice voice.

View attachment 304574

Shakira obviously is both practiced at spreading her legs and has no problem with that.

So, no proof, just your own prejudiced opinion. Noted. Thanks.

BTW, Weinstein does movies, not music. But thanks for trying to conflate the two.

Shakira - Wikipedia

View attachment 304573

Nice voice.

View attachment 304574

So, no proof, just your own prejudiced opinion. Noted. Thanks.

BTW, Weinstein does movies, not music. But thanks for trying to conflate the two.

The intentionally blind always makes the very best fools.

e7973c279cde07a5ebcbc23c9d6ad04d.gif

I really think they could do a better job for the fans at the halftime show. Shakira and J Lo are fine for what they are, but they are pop music and rely a lot on their looks and sex appeal rather than actual talent (although I like a couple of songs from each of them). I think the fans should be able to have some input on who plays the halftime show.

Forum List

Back