Halloween favorites

whitehall

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2010
Western Va.
Hocus Pocus is a fun halloween movie. George Romero changed the zombie concept from the West Indies Bella Lagosi dumb plantation workers to brain cannibals in one low budget B&W movie. Night of the Living Dead still works.

The Exorcist is not technically a Halloween movie, but it is a true classic. It makes you believe the unbelievable.

If the plot centers around a bunch of teenagers lost on a back road and they decide to hide in the garage with the chain saws. Forget about it.

The Exorcist is not technically a Halloween movie, but it is a true classic. It makes you believe the unbelievable.

It's actually a true movie. The only differences were it was a young boy in real life...and nobody died. But other than that they say it was about 98% accurate.

The 1985 "Return of the Living Dead" was a funny harmless and great Halloween movie. An old timer in a scientific parts factory trains a new employee and shows him some military cannisters containing zombies in the basement. Don't worry, this is military grade stuff as he slaps the side of the cannister.

The only Halloween films that I have ever cared for are Double, Double, Toil and Trouble starring the late great Cloris Leachman and the Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen twins as well as Ernest Scared Stupid starring the late great Jim Varney.

God bless you and the twins always!!!

Holly (a day one fan of them)

To round out my top three favorite films for this time of the year, my third favorite is Come Back To Me starring Australian born actor Matt Passmore...to me, the beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman should be where ever he hopes to be, I love him that much. :) :) :)

God bless you and him and his family always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back