Halloween: Man in Joker Costume Stabs 10, Sprays Acid, Sets Train on Fire, Then Calmly Smokes a Cigarette

Oh my goodness. Those Japanese sure have a thing about poop. :laughing0301:

Was it because we nuked them, or because we didn't nuke them enough?

Wait a holdit. What the hell is Unkotare's connection with the Japanese? He's dinged me several times about comments I've made about them, but claims that he himself is not Japanese.

:laughing0301:

Wait a holdit. When there hell is Unkotare's connection with the Japanese? He's dinged me several times about comments I've made about them, but claims that he himself is not Japanese.

:laughing0301:
Someone once claimed that he called them a whore in Polish.

Oh, nevermind. That was somebody else. I know Unkotare does haiku, if that's significant in any way.

Someone once claimed that he called them a whore in Polish.

Oh, nevermind. That was somebody else. I know Unkotare does haiku, if that's significant in any way.

I do remember the Polish whore incident. That was a few days ago, I think.

Unkotare seems to teeter on the edge of left and right. He doesn't support Biden but then he goes off on everyone, claiming they're "right-wing racists" or something. Typical academic type school teacher material, right there.

[ Tokyo ]

Video of perp calmly smoking afterwards:

View attachment 558672

Video of people running through the train, and an apparent explosive device being set of in the car they come running from:

News article with more pictures:

View attachment 558675

View attachment 558676

49865437-10149951-image-a-4_1635691128682.jpg

This is a prime example of what happens when American popular culture gets exported to a polite society. It brings out the worst in the receiving society.

This is a prime example of what happens when American popular culture gets exported to a polite society. It brings out the worst in the receiving society.
Yes, I was married to an American born Japanese man whose parents were first and second generation and they were the sweetest, most polite and gentle people ever.

I remember now, it was metalwolf 金属オオカミ who called someone a whore in Polish. I will never understand the fascination with anime.

Yeah. Come to think of it, that was the furry little guy, not Unkotare. Metalwolf probably likes poop more.

Forum List

Back