Hamas announces a ceasefire!

Trolling. I'm way better than you. ;)

Yeah what can I say. You're definitely the master at creating endless streams of meaningless threads in the flame troll zone, and I'm a nobody. Not even fit to shine your shoes. Ha ha ha.

Not meaningless. My threads always have a meaning. It's called trolling for a reason. ;)

Waste of fucking time. You're creating looser threads in an area not even visible to the public, the garbage can of the USMB, your residence.

They are viewable in active threads. That's all that matters. btw.. my 2 posts out of the FZ have more meaning than anybody's posts the last 12 months. ;)

Active threads for members who are signed on. You know what mods mods do when they want to throw away a useless thread? Yup, straight into the flame zone, the garbage can of the USMB. Where you troll around in. Wake up dude.
Ummm...black hating Jew...the FZ is where he posts and hangs out. It is entertainment. Who gives a fuck f it is hidden when you spend your time laughing. You should be happy that s where he hangs out...you would get pwned on a regualr basis f not. stay here in your sreal hates black peple forum...it is more your speed. FZ s a hate free zone.

No, it is as smple as color. Look at how the Jewry is represented here. You have Jroc spewing anti-black propaganda every chance he gets then you have the likes of Ghook.

It has everything to do with race. The Jews, who experienced horrific racism and hate, are returning the favor to blacks. Utterly disgraceful. If it continues, we will need to re-open Aushwitz and have the Germans reprogramme the racist Jews.
Pssst --- Judaism is NOT a race. You need to update your anti-Semitic rants.
Where did I say it was a race.

You didn't. LOL. These idiots are trying desperately so desperately to nail you. However, the only thing they have is the oven comment.

He nailed himself when he came into this thread and injected his Jew hate at every turn.

he has every right to hate Jews. However, no right to encourage throwing them in ovens. Regardless of what you think,

Yes of course, antisemites have a right to be antisemitic, it's a free country. And you just befriended one.

We'll we all know Isreal will fall as predicted in the bible as the end of days, and it will be surrounded by it's enemy's, so we all know what will happen to the Jews who don't believe in Jesus Christ as the son of the living God that through him is the pathway to heaven and him alone.

So... with this said, why would you guys be defending their religion or them when they sin and when their religion cuts out half the bible? Look I believe in human rights for all people, but when you do something that harms another in any way there is punishment for that by man and God. Do I care about racism? No. Is it my right to be a racist and to not like others due to skin or ethnic regon? Of course. Do I have the right to hurt you with it? No.

Who's we? Neither the OT or NT Bibles predict the fall of Israel. Jesus was a Jew, and his religion was Judaism.

No. Jesus was a Jew, but then he was babtized by John and became a Christian and he proved he was the son of God by dying on the cross to be resurrected, which he did and ascended into heaven. Jesus spoke out against the Jews and it was the Pharases who judged him to be crucified. There's a parable in the bible of Jesus teaching the high Jewish priest in his home by having a sinner whip his feet with purfum and the Jewish leaders were saying how can he let a sinful women do that? The Jewish temple was split in have and crumbled after Jesus died on the cross, and there is a reason for that. See my point?

What are you talking about? Jesus was a devout practicing Jew until the day he died. His followers called him rabbi and were Jews as well. They made Jesus into the Messiah of the Old Testament. Whether you believe that or not makes you a Christian.

Christianty did not come until hundreds of years after this death.

Only the jews believe this. Not Christians. How about you explain for the class why that is and why every Christian bible has what is called the NEW testament.

A name given after the bishops decided in a narrow vote that Jesus was divine not human. Out of some 250 books, gospels and acts, only four were selected for inclusion in the NT.
For the first hundred years or so, jews and christian prayed together and christians were just a sect of judaism.

Yeah what can I say. You're definitely the master at creating endless streams of meaningless threads in the flame troll zone, and I'm a nobody. Not even fit to shine your shoes. Ha ha ha.

Not meaningless. My threads always have a meaning. It's called trolling for a reason. ;)

Waste of fucking time. You're creating looser threads in an area not even visible to the public, the garbage can of the USMB, your residence.

They are viewable in active threads. That's all that matters. btw.. my 2 posts out of the FZ have more meaning than anybody's posts the last 12 months. ;)

Active threads for members who are signed on. You know what mods mods do when they want to throw away a useless thread? Yup, straight into the flame zone, the garbage can of the USMB. Where you troll around in. Wake up dude.
Ummm...black hating Jew...the FZ is where he posts and hangs out. It is entertainment. Who gives a fuck f it is hidden when you spend your time laughing. You should be happy that s where he hangs out...you would get pwned on a regualr basis f not. stay here in your sreal hates black peple forum...it is more your speed. FZ s a hate free zone.

I don't hate blacks, asshole. Prove it. Everything coming out of your mouth is vomit from a drunk ass looser.

Trolling. I'm way better than you. ;)

It's where the BEST smartest posters go to hang and screw around. We get more respect and attention from the admins and mods than you guys do. When we come out of the FZ we set people like you straight in minutes. We are pretty efficient at it. I just destroyed you and burnt toast in what 20 min? Lol. Nice try.

We'll we all know Isreal will fall as predicted in the bible as the end of days, and it will be surrounded by it's enemy's, so we all know what will happen to the Jews who don't believe in Jesus Christ as the son of the living God that through him is the pathway to heaven and him alone.

So... with this said, why would you guys be defending their religion or them when they sin and when their religion cuts out half the bible? Look I believe in human rights for all people, but when you do something that harms another in any way there is punishment for that by man and God. Do I care about racism? No. Is it my right to be a racist and to not like others due to skin or ethnic regon? Of course. Do I have the right to hurt you with it? No.

Who's we? Neither the OT or NT Bibles predict the fall of Israel. Jesus was a Jew, and his religion was Judaism.

No. Jesus was a Jew, but then he was babtized by John and became a Christian and he proved he was the son of God by dying on the cross to be resurrected, which he did and ascended into heaven. Jesus spoke out against the Jews and it was the Pharases who judged him to be crucified. There's a parable in the bible of Jesus teaching the high Jewish priest in his home by having a sinner whip his feet with purfum and the Jewish leaders were saying how can he let a sinful women do that? The Jewish temple was split in have and crumbled after Jesus died on the cross, and there is a reason for that. See my point?

What are you talking about? Jesus was a devout practicing Jew until the day he died. His followers called him rabbi and were Jews as well. They made Jesus into the Messiah of the Old Testament. Whether you believe that or not makes you a Christian.

Only the jews believe this. Not Christians. How about you explain for the class why that is and why every Christian bible has what is called the NEW testament.

A name given after the bishops decided in a narrow vote that Jesus was divine not human. Out of some 250 books, gospels and acts, only four were selected for inclusion in the NT.
For the first hundred years or so, jews and christian prayed together and christians were just a sect of judaism.

Jew haters are often ignorant about their own religion. Just gives you an idea the Shitty environment they were brought up in, from childhood.

I don't hate blacks, asshole. Prove it. Everything coming out of your mouth is vomit from a drunk ass looser.
Okie Dokey...do Jews have grand WIZARDS?

I'm sorry, but you can't be christian if you deny Christ was the messiah and already died and rose again.

Jew haters are often ignorant about their own religion. Just gives you an idea the Shitty environment they were brought up in, from childhood.
There are no Jew haters here...only Jews that hate.

It's where the BEST smartest posters go to hang and screw around. We get more respect and attention from the admins and mods than you guys do. When we come out of the FZ we set people like you straight in minutes. We are pretty efficient at it. I just destroyed you and burnt toast in what 20 min? Lol. Nice try.

What you call setting straight others call making a fool out of yourself.

There are no Jew haters here...only Jews that hate.

Can you show us exactly where in this thread Jews showed hatred for blacks? Go ahead, dirtbag.

Pssst --- Judaism is NOT a race. You need to update your anti-Semitic rants.

You didn't. LOL. These idiots are trying desperately so desperately to nail you. However, the only thing they have is the oven comment.

He nailed himself when he came into this thread and injected his Jew hate at every turn.

he has every right to hate Jews. However, no right to encourage throwing them in ovens. Regardless of what you think,

Yes of course, antisemites have a right to be antisemitic, it's a free country. And you just befriended one.

No. Nutz is cool and is totally trolling you guys right now. It's quite hilarious and fun to watch. I just wanted to put the odds in his favor and help a bro out a bit. Mission accomplished. ;)

I'm sorry, but you can't be christian if you deny Christ was the messiah and already died and rose again.

Aris is more of a Christian than you ever will be, dipstick.

You need to learn how to stop putting your foot in your mouth.

It's a Matrix thing...you wouldn't understand.

I told you I'll let others judge it on it's own merits. I'm more than fine letting things stand right where they are. ;)

She's more of a Christian than you ever will be, dipstick.

Sounds like she is a Catholc to me...that isn't Christianity.

THAT right there is called hate and judging. Who are you to judge another when that right belongs solely to God and God alone?

And the oven comment was open ended...I didn't say what they are claiming...they are just twisating words to feel better about their hate for the negro.

I know/. I know you didn't mean it. I know you way too well. These guys are desperate. Lol..
We don't hate blacks, in fact I have many black friends, even here on the USMB, but Nutz sure showed us his anti semitism.
Name one...racist Jew.

Name one what, retard? Fucking pussy couldn't stand the heat so he calls Judicial moron for backup.

And the oven comment was open ended...I didn't say what they are claiming...they are just twisating words to feel better about their hate for the negro.

I know/. I know you didn't mean it. I know you way too well. These guys are desperate. Lol..
We don't hate blacks, in fact I have many black friends, even here on the USMB, but Nutz sure showed us his anti semitism.
Name one...racist Jew.

Name one what, retard? Fucking pussy couldn't stand the heat so he calls Judicial moron for backup.

Who your black friend? Answer the question. Someones pissed off at me. I must be pretty damn smart to do that. ;)

THAT right there is called hate and judging. Who are you to judge another when that right belongs solely to God and God alone?

Because Christianity to me is more about love and forgiveness, and you guys are all about hate and arrogance.

Forum List

Back