Hamas Fires Rockets Into Southern Israel. Again.

Why would you be offended if it is true...?
If it was, I guess I wouldn't.

But when someone calls me a Jew hater, I figure they have a reason for saying that. Well, what is that reason? If they can't tell me the reason why they said something, then they just think things for no apparent reason.

Actually, the Arab Palestinians still haven't really achieved anything to be really proud of. The question is: Do they really want a nation?
I can't answer that.

That is simple to answer as by your own words posted on this board wanting to see Israel barbecued by nukes, invaded by US troops and the whole country wiped out and finally digging up every piece of dirt from Nazi anti semitic Jew hatred white supremacist sites shows you have an unhealthy obsession against the Jews.

Of course you cant because you are only here to trash the Jews

Fuck you, :asshole:.
Those hapless Palestinians had 20 years (1948-1967) to establish their precious state without Israeli cooperation but chose instead to establish squalid "refugee" camps in order to foster the hate and desperation necessary to fuel your war against the Joooz.
Why would I hate Jews?

Who knows. You are mentally ill, obviously. You were brought up to hate Jews. Or you have close associations with Muslim Palestinians. You're a convert to Islam. Or you're just a loser garbage of humanity waste of oxygen who blames Jews for all your problems.

your source is not trustworthy and has been known to write LIES, so anything coming from them is taken with a pinch of salt. Want to try again only this time using an unbiased non partisan source
The sources are from the Israeli generals and leaders who said them. You got anything proving they're lies?

I didn't think so.

No they are not. They are from known Nazi website, Global Research.
Do you have anything which proves they are truth, Bitch?
3 things:
  • the site is Canadian and non-partisan
  • ad hominems are not valid rebuttals
  • the quotes are from Israeli media outlets
Since I've already provided my links, the burden of proof has shifted to the one who objects to my post. In this case, that would be you. So, you're the one who needs to provide evidence your objection is not frivolous. And so far, you haven't provided jack shit! All you've done, is shoot your fuckin' twat off!

Quid pro queef, mother-fucker!

To your first point: The site is a Russian/Canadian Nazi website aligned with Iran's PressTV and Russia's RT. They promote each others propaganda to give it the aura of credibility but it's the same BS from the same blender.

To your second: the truth about you and your sources are indeed valid rebuttal.

To your third: Those "quotes" are only claimed to be real. Now you may want to dig a bit deeper in an attempt to prove they are.

So far you haven't proven jack shit. All you done is blow Nazi BS from your prodigious butthole ... BS that Encyclopedia Britannica blows out of the water:

Nov 1966 - Egypt and Syria sign a mutual defense pact
May 16, 1967 - Egypt massed its forces in the Sinai.
May 19, 1967 - Egypt orders UN peacekeepers out of the way (immediate UN compliance).
May 22, 1967 - Egypt closes the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping (an act of war).
May 30, 1967 - Egypt and Jordan sign a mutual defense pact.
May 31, 1967 - Iraqi deployed troops and armored units in Jordan in support of Jordanian troops.

You are an Israeli cabinet member or military adviser. What do you make of the Arab's actions and what do you recommend in response?

Fuck you, :asshole:.
Those hapless Palestinians had 20 years (1948-1967) to establish their precious state without Israeli cooperation but chose instead to establish squalid "refugee" camps in order to foster the hate and desperation necessary to fuel your war against the Joooz.
Why would I hate Jews?

How would I know what your problem is and what the fuck do I care, Naziboy? I judge you by your words here, your extensive use of Nazi sources and your goosestepping.
Sieg Heil!

But when someone calls me a Jew hater, I figure they have a reason for saying that. Well, what is that reason? If they can't tell me the reason why they said something, then they just think things for no apparent reason.

"...no apparent reason." You mean not apparent to you. :lmao:

To your first point: The site is a Russian/Canadian Nazi website aligned with Iran's PressTV and Russia's RT. They promote each others propaganda to give it the aura of credibility but it's the same BS from the same blender.
The site is Canadian and non-partisan. It is...

...ranked by Alexa as the Number One Site in the Globalization category. It is among the top thirty in the Politics category.

Where's you evidence proving the Russian and Iranian links?

You can't call something true, unless you prove it true. And you haven't proven anything. All you're doing, is trashing the source. Which is an ad hominem. Ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals, you stupid bitch.

ad hominem:
responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than to the content of their arguments. A claim or argument is dismissed on the basis of some irrelevant fact or supposition about the author or the person being criticized.

Can you be any more of a dumbass?

To your third: Those "quotes" are only claimed to be real. Now you may want to dig a bit deeper in an attempt to prove they are.
I've proven they are. You need to prove they are not.

So far you haven't proven jack shit. All you done is blow Nazi BS from your prodigious butthole ... BS that Encyclopedia Britannica blows out of the water:

May 19, 1967 - Egypt orders UN peacekeepers out of the way (immediate UN compliance).
May 22, 1967 - Egypt closes the Straits of Tiran to Israeli shipping (an act of war).
May 31, 1967 - Iraqi deployed troops and armored units in Jordan in support of Jordanian troops.
Let me help you out here, since you conveniently left something off...

June 5, 1967 Israel staged a sudden preemptive air assault that destroyed more than 90 percent Egypt’s air force on the tarmac.

The war started when Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt. Ergo, Israel started the war. Now go ahead, say something about my source.

You are an Israeli cabinet member or military adviser. What do you make of the Arab's actions and what do you recommend in response?
I've already posted their comments.

How would I know what your problem is
So you admit not having a clue as to what you're talking about?

and what the fuck do I care, Naziboy?
You cared enough to make some dumbass comment that has nothing to do with reality.

I judge you by your words here, your extensive use of Nazi sources and your goosestepping.
Sieg Heil!
And I judge you on how stupid your arguments have become.

your source is not trustworthy and has been known to write LIES, so anything coming from them is taken with a pinch of salt. Want to try again only this time using an unbiased non partisan source
The sources are from the Israeli generals and leaders who said them. You got anything proving they're lies?

I didn't think so.

3 things:
Since I've already provided my links, the burden of proof has shifted to the one who objects to my post. In this case, that would be you. So, you're the one who needs to provide evidence your objection is not frivolous. And so far, you haven't provided jack shit! All you've done, is shoot your fuckin' twat off!

Israel obtained attack plans that was imminent in a matter of days or even hours. Israel was outnumbered 5 to 1 and about to be attacked on all sides. They did not have a choice to spread their forces that thin. They had to find a way to balance the scales so to speak.
People get upset by Israel retaliations in gaza as being proportional, what the arab attacks on Israel?

You condemn Israel of preemptive strikes but praise hamas for illegal tunnels and rocket attacks. This is not about the method or what is fair and reasonable, but about cutting Israel down no matter. Israel is fighting for it's survival, for it's right to self determination in the land of their ancestors and the center of their faith.

...ranked by Alexa as the Number One Site in the Globalization category. It is among the top thirty in the Politics category.

I didn't think so.

3 things:

Israel obtained attack plans that was imminent in a matter of days or even hours. Israel was outnumbered 5 to 1 and about to be attacked on all sides. They did not have a choice to spread their forces that thin. They had to find a way to balance the scales so to speak.
People get upset by Israel retaliations in gaza as being proportional, what the arab attacks on Israel?

You condemn Israel of preemptive strikes but praise hamas for illegal tunnels and rocket attacks. This is not about the method or what is fair and reasonable, but about cutting Israel down no matter. Israel is fighting for it's survival, for it's right to self determination in the land of their ancestors and the center of their faith.

You have the wrong guy. I neither condemn Israel's actions on June 5, 1967 nor do I praise Hamas for anything. Perhaps you are referring to Billo who does both.

You can't call something true, unless you prove it true. And you haven't proven anything. All you're doing, is trashing the source. Which is an ad hominem. Ad hominem's are not valid rebuttals, you stupid bitch.

ad hominem:
responding to arguments by attacking a person's character, rather than to the content of their arguments. A claim or argument is dismissed on the basis of some irrelevant fact or supposition about the author or the person being criticized.

Can you be any more of a dumbass?

I've proven they are. You need to prove they are not.

Let me help you out here, since you conveniently left something off...

June 5, 1967 Israel staged a sudden preemptive air assault that destroyed more than 90 percent Egypt’s air force on the tarmac.

The war started when Israeli tanks rolled into Egypt. Ergo, Israel started the war. Now go ahead, say something about my source.

I've already posted their comments.

By your answers, Billo Reilly, it's obvious that you will never command an army. That's for sure.

Forum List

Back