Hamas funds movie trilogy on Schalit abduction

Israel ranks Number 1 in this Poll

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace

"Results of a new poll commissioned by the European Commission show that Israel is believed by Europeans in 15 countries to be the greatest threat to world peace, greater than North Korea, Iran or Afghanistan."

The Herald Tribune reported that the 7,500 people polled living in the European Union (500 in each of the 15 E.U. member states) were presented with a list of 15 countries and asked if these countries present a threat to world peace. Israel was ranked first.

Center officials are scheduled to meet with Javier Solana, Secretary General of the European Union, in November to discuss this and related issues.

European Poll: Israel Biggest Threat To World Peace | The Jewish Federations of North America

Yeah.

Of course.

Milllions are being butchered in Syria, violence in Darfur, Sudan and Nigeria. Christians are suffering in Egypt, Sunnis getting blown up in Beirut....

But oh, wait! the Jew opened a balcony in east Jerusalem!

The horror!

Sherri, I've said this many times before, but you seem to not understand very well. So I'm going to say it again, but this time I want you to read it and remember it:

NOTHING YOU SAY HAS ANY CREDIBILITY. YOU, SHERRI MUNNERSHIT, HAVE NO CREDIBILITY

The best thing for you to do is shut your Nazi mouth, because no one here cares what you say ! :cool:

image.png

List of Foreign Terrorist Organizations, 10/8/97

I called our state department with a question about Palestine. The guy says wait a minute, I will get it. About 15 minutes later he gets back and says "Uhh, we can't find Palestine. Can we call you back? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

You couldn't find a bigger group of losers.

Kerry - Loser
Clinton - Loser
Rice - Loser

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Don't you even know that's just part of Israel's Gaza concentration camp maneuvers to try to make the world believe the Palestinians are living a free & good life thanks to Israel?

I think it is wonderful Palestinians making movies in Gaza.

I called our state department with a question about Palestine. The guy says wait a minute, I will get it. About 15 minutes later he gets back and says "Uhh, we can't find Palestine. Can we call you back? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Kerry - Loser
Clinton - Loser
Rice - Loser

What's that supposed to be a joke? If so, it's terribly old, and the punch is all scratched.

And yeah, Hamas is a terrorist organization.

Kerry - Loser
Clinton - Loser
Rice - Loser

Haha that is a funny story.

Also, Hamas is a terrorist organization. :cool:

According to the losers in our state department.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Who are you to deprive 1.7 million Palestinians in Gaza of a right to a normal life?

Of course, I support Palestinians in Gaza making movies and living a normal life

I am not Zionist scum like you.

ARE YOU SERIOUS??? Don't you even know that's just part of Israel's Gaza concentration camp maneuvers to try to make the world believe the Palestinians are living a free & good life thanks to Israel?

Who are you to deprive 1.7 million Palestinians in Gaza of a right to a normal life?

Of course, I support Palestinians in Gaza making movies and living a normal life

I am not Zionist scum like you.

It seeems that it is scum like you who don't want to see Christians living a normal life across the Middle East. Perhaps it does your heart good to see them harassed and murdered and their churches destroyed.

Kerry - Loser
Clinton - Loser
Rice - Loser

You have to excuse Mr. Tinmore since he is one of the Hamas representatives here in America, plus he would love nothing better than to see Hamas take over for the Palestine Authority which he hates.

Kerry - Loser
Clinton - Loser
Rice - Loser

According to anyone with half a brain.

Kerry - Loser
Clinton - Loser
Rice - Loser

You wouldn't be saying that if they were supporters of Hamas and called them a legit government lol

What about everyone else that calls Hamas a terrorist organization (which they obviously are), are they losers too ?

You wouldn't be saying that if they were supporters of Hamas and called them a legit government lol

What about everyone else that calls Hamas a terrorist organization (which they obviously are), are they losers too ?

Only a handful of countries call Hamas terrorists.

It is just third grade political name calling.

Only a handful of countries call Hamas terrorists.

It is just third grade political name calling.

The fact that other countries DON'T call them terrorists changes nothing.

They are called terrorists because since their induction, they have committed acts of terrorism.

Hamas is your typical Islamist terrorist organization, and there's really no way to go around it .

3rd grade name calling LOL! What an idiotic way to put it Tinmore, I mean really.

Forum List

Back