Hamas funds movie trilogy on Schalit abduction

You wouldn't be saying that if they were supporters of Hamas and called them a legit government lol

What about everyone else that calls Hamas a terrorist organization (which they obviously are), are they losers too ?

Only a handful of countries call Hamas terrorists.

It is just third grade political name calling.

The fact that other countries DON'T call them terrorists changes nothing.

They are called terrorists because since their induction, they have committed acts of terrorism.

Hamas is your typical Islamist terrorist organization, and there's really no way to go around it .

3rd grade name calling LOL! What an idiotic way to put it Tinmore, I mean really.

Examples?

They are called terrorists because since their induction, they have committed acts of terrorism.

Hamas is your typical Islamist terrorist organization, and there's really no way to go around it .

3rd grade name calling LOL! What an idiotic way to put it Tinmore, I mean really.

Examples?
Example: After Egypt gets done with Hamas, a troop of Boy Scouts could give them a sound whupping.

Examples?

What's the point of playing stupid??? I don't get it

Most nations in the world do not call Hamas a terrorist organization.

I call them a Resistance group and the group elected head of the government in Gaza and I call their members fellow human beings who I have more in common with then differences.

Haha that is a funny story.

Also, Hamas is a terrorist organization. :cool:

According to the losers in our state department.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

You wouldn't be saying that if they were supporters of Hamas and called them a legit government lol

What about everyone else that calls Hamas a terrorist organization (which they obviously are), are they losers too ?

Do you ever think about what you will be when God is through with you?

Examples?
Example: After Egypt gets done with Hamas, a troop of Boy Scouts could give them a sound whupping.

Israel has committed acts of terrorism since she declared herself a nation in 1948.

So what is your point, even if it were true, what you say about Hamas?

You sound like a Hypocrite.

Last edited:
Who are you to deprive 1.7 million Palestinians in Gaza of a right to a normal life?

Of course, I support Palestinians in Gaza making movies and living a normal life

I am not Zionist scum like you.

You are not " Zionist scum " You're just SCUM with a foul mouth . Don't forget to swallow. :clap2:

scum

1. A filmy layer of extraneous or impure matter that forms on or rises to the surface of a liquid or body of water.

2 The refuse or dross of molten metals.

3.Refuse or worthless matter.

4.One, such as a person or an element of society, that is regarded as despicable or worthless.

scum - Yahoo Dictionary Search Results

Zionist scum, that phrase I used, I rely on above definition 4 of scum, to refer to Zionists, an element of society that is despicable , despicable because they support and defend the despicable crimes of the Zionist Regime in Israel and Occupied Palestine.

According to the losers in our state department.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

Which held their cause, how? That's like saying that a a man with a fetish for killing bloned should go free because only a "handful" see him as a serial killer.

What this means is the majority of our world does not place that terrorist label on Hamas.

I go with the majority, I do not see them as terrorists.

Most of the world sees capital punishment as cruel and inhumane and they have banned it.

I go with the majority of the world on that too and see it as wrong.

The majority is not always right, but I think in this case they are, because what I see is many nations like Israel engaging in much more terrorism then Hamas engages in, and its Hypocrisy to place a terrorism label on Hamas but not place that same label on Israel too.

Which held their cause, how? That's like saying that a a man with a fetish for killing bloned should go free because only a "handful" see him as a serial killer.

Just because the majority doesn't officially say they are terrorists, doesn't mean they are not.

The majority also said at one point, that the sun revolves around the earth. The Majority believed a man will never be able to reach other states through the air, and the mojority also believed at one point that women shouldn't have the right to vote and that homosexuality is a mental illness.

You stay with the mojority, Sherri. See where it leads you.

I stick to the people who actually think.

Each and what suits him best.

Israel has committed acts of terrorism since she declared herself a nation in 1948.

So what is your point, even if it were true, what you say about Hamas?

You sound like a Hypocrite.

Keep telling yourself that you idiot :cuckoo:

You don't sound like a hypocrite, you ARE a hypocrite.

What this means is the majority of our world does not place that terrorist label on Hamas.

I go with the majority, I do not see them as terrorists.

Most of the world sees capital punishment as cruel and inhumane and they have banned it.

I go with the majority of the world on that too and see it as wrong.

The majority is not always right, but I think in this case they are, because what I see is many nations like Israel engaging in much more terrorism then Hamas engages in, and its Hypocrisy to place a terrorism label on Hamas but not place that same label on Israel too.

Considering your history of demented posts here, what YOU think, is completely irrelevant . I mean, you compared Hamas to Jesus.

I applaud the beautiful people of Gaza as they are an inspiration for the world and mankind of a people courageously enduring Occupation and a crippling Israeli Blockade.

Viva Palestina!

Just because the majority doesn't officially say they are terrorists, doesn't mean they are not.

The majority also said at one point, that the sun revolves around the earth. The Majority believed a man will never be able to reach other states through the air, and the mojority also believed at one point that women shouldn't have the right to vote and that homosexuality is a mental illness.

You stay with the mojority, Sherri. See where it leads you.

I stick to the people who actually think.

Each and what suits him best.

What sharia and the other pro islamonazi stooges need to do is take a look at the UN minutes and see just how many nations have declared hamas to be a terrorist group.

I applaud the beautiful people of Gaza as they are an inspiration for the world and mankind of a people courageously enduring Occupation and a crippling Israeli Blockade.

Viva Palestina!

Would this be the same hamas that is currently destroying churches and murdering Christians in gaza. The same hamas that has stated that gaza is not under occupation and that there is no blockade. The same hamas that has the blood of thousands of innocents on its hands.

Forum List

Back