Hamas has indicated a clear determination to keep attacking Israel. They have to be rooted out once and for all.

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I named my son after a fictional Zionist hero. I wrote a book on Holocaust heroes that was a finalist for the National Jewish Book Award. Still, I fear what Israel is becoming. It is losing the moral high ground.

i disagree with this assesment.

Hamas has indicated a clear determination to keep attacking Israel.
they have to be rooted out once and for all.
Netanyahu is clearly the man for that job.

Palestinian education systems will have to be administred by the Israelis as well, according to my own analysis, with lotsa Israeli and international wisdom.
and the Palestinian Authority will have to be overseen by either the Israelis or the UN, to prevent aid funds from getting abused for another round of war in that region.

Israel up til 2005 actually occupied Gaza for self defense. The moment they leave again it will start over again.

Unfortunately they need to permanently occupy it.

Palestinian education systems will have to be administred by the Israelis as well, according to my own analysis, with lotsa Israeli and international wisdom.
and the Palestinian Authority will have to be overseen by either the Israelis or the UN, to prevent aid funds from getting abused for another round of war in that region.
Congratulations on the writing of your book and making it as a finalist, what an honor.
:clap2::5_1_12024:

I agree with you. Israel must fight and win. This is all about stealing their land. Just like in the Holy Bible with the vineyard owned by Naboth with Ahab and Jezebell wanting to kill for his land. We see that happening to Israel the original and ancestral owners of the land Israel.

Well, good luck with that. If they haven't managed to do it up until now, they ain't gonna do it in the future.
But it's exactly what Bibi and the hardliners want. And an occupation of Gaza and the West Bank will just ensure another generation of terrorists to carry on the fight.

The hardliners...win. The civilians..die. *Shrug^.

Root out Hamas??

soros (23) not.jpg

American Jews vote 77% dem...fuck em!
Anyone that votes dem...votes to destroy America!

Well, good luck with that. If they haven't managed to do it up until now, they ain't gonna do it in the future.
But it's exactly what Bibi and the hardliners want. And an occupation of Gaza and the West Bank will just ensure another generation of terrorists to carry on the fight.

The hardliners...win. The civilians..die. *Shrug^.
The MUZZIES have Vowed to destroy Israel. They will never stop no matter What Israel does

The inbred Arabs we call "Palestinian" may not have the moral high ground, but they certainly do have an enormous propaganda advantage.

Jews are a tiny minority, and their voices are drowned out by all the Arab, Muslim and antisemitic voices in the world.

Stupid people assume the opinions they here most often are the correct opinions, and the stupid filth of the world uses this to their advantage in spreading their ethnic hatred. Eliminating Hamas will not eliminate the hatred against them even if it does create some temporary stability.

Hamas Charter is the destruction of Israel. Same as all the other creations of the Muslim Brotherhood
So...spend your time and energy in a fruitless attempt to try to hunt down and eliminate all your enemies...which Israel has been trying to do (with our help) for over 70 years?
Or maybe, just maybe, change your tactics and try to win over the people of Gaza and the West Bank by actually doing something to improve their lives.....so they don't have to turn to the worst elements among them to
feel like they have a voice.

^Shrug^.
Or...just continue the cycle.

That's the strategy to exterminate Hamas and the Palestinians. That's why Israel funded and encouraged the founding of Hamas...so there would never be a two state solution. They are as bad as the Nazis.

So...spend your time and energy in a fruitless attempt to try to hunt down and eliminate all your enemies...which Israel has been trying to do (with our help) for over 70 years?
Or maybe, just maybe, change your tactics and try to win over the people of Gaza and the West Bank by actually doing something to improve their lives.....so they don't have to turn to the worst elements among them to
feel like they have a voice.

^Shrug^.
Or...just continue the cycle.
Israel withdrew from Gaza from people like you saying the same thing. Right after they used Gaza as a launch site for attacks for nearly 2 decades.

Your advice has been tried and failed.

Originally posted by JackOfNoTrade
The hardliners want constant war.

You call people who want to move freely in their historic homeland "hardliners" because you consider them only partially humans, Jack.

Forum List

Back