Hamas-Israel Deal: Who Benefits?

o.jpg
Now, you have proven what I said before.
Whatever floats your boat...
There cannot be serious discussion with you...
Sure there can...

And I gave you the most definitive answer one could possible ask for, in addressing your metaphorical question as to why the Palestinians had to walk, while the Israelis did not.

You just don't like the answer.

Not my cross to bear.
Oh yes, it is your cross. It is your taxes, the IAF is raining down on Gaza. And your law of the jungle nonsense has nothing to do with rational thinking. If you like the law of the jungle, head over to Detroit and join a gang.

Wow, record, 36 hours without murder in Detroit! Your law of the jungle must be working out, Kondor!
Detroit-goes-murder-free-for-36-hours.jpg

Detroit goes 'murder free' for 36 hours

You forget, or is it deliberate, that those taxes are repaid along with 10% interest so keeping American workers in employment. That Israel can not come out of the deal and MUST take the loans and aid as it was part of the original agreement and benefitted the US treasury

...I want you to pay $3 Billion annually for my personal military budget by now. You also can pay some billions each year to Syria to support the war on terror. And don´t forget the free arms give away to Israel. Syria could use some arms. And me.
Thank you for your feedback.
Hey, no problem!

Now about the reciprocal agreement we want these payments to be inclusive of interest paid back in full every year and to be only used to by equipment from us. The free arms will be those that are no longer supported by our defence industry and for which you cant get any spares or ammunition. You will also deliver medical supplies to the tune of $10 billion every year at a cut price rate and support our currency with your gold reserves.
Well, you will have to enable me to deliver the stuff at first.

Now, you have proven what I said before.
Sure there can...

And I gave you the most definitive answer one could possible ask for, in addressing your metaphorical question as to why the Palestinians had to walk, while the Israelis did not.

Not my cross to bear.
Oh yes, it is your cross. It is your taxes, the IAF is raining down on Gaza. And your law of the jungle nonsense has nothing to do with rational thinking. If you like the law of the jungle, head over to Detroit and join a gang.

Wow, record, 36 hours without murder in Detroit! Your law of the jungle must be working out, Kondor!

You forget, or is it deliberate, that those taxes are repaid along with 10% interest so keeping American workers in employment. That Israel can not come out of the deal and MUST take the loans and aid as it was part of the original agreement and benefitted the US treasury
It is obvious that Israel is the beneficiary. Political, financial and military.

You are not neutral.
I am. While you want the Palestinians to be deported and have their nationality taken away from them and be bombed with the most cruel weapons, I support the two-state solution so that each side can be happy.

They gave up their nationalities in 1948 when they sided with the arab league and allowed the Egyptians and Jordanians to become their leaders and annexe their lands
No. It is up to Israeli government to allow a Palestinian state. But they rather prefer this threat so they can cry to Uncle Sam to fund their army.

HOW when the Palestinians refuse to have a full state as it would mean they would lose the UN hand outs. Israel does not have the power to decide for the Palestinians on whether they should have a state or not. How are they blocking the Palestinians from declaring their intention to negotiate peace and mutual borders with its neighbours, because that is the last step towards having a full state after their declaration of independence in 1988. So why has it taken them 27 years to stall any attempts at full statehood and land of their own
?
It is the Israelis that are above the "autonomy authority" in Gaza. You tell me you don´t know that?

Not according to International law they aren't as they no longer occupy gaza, and have not done so since August 2005. And I still want to know how Israel can stop the Palestinians from declaring full independence in the UN

I am. While you want the Palestinians to be deported and have their nationality taken away from them and be bombed with the most cruel weapons, I support the two-state solution so that each side can be happy.

They gave up their nationalities in 1948 when they sided with the arab league and allowed the Egyptians and Jordanians to become their leaders and annexe their lands
No. It is up to Israeli government to allow a Palestinian state. But they rather prefer this threat so they can cry to Uncle Sam to fund their army.

HOW when the Palestinians refuse to have a full state as it would mean they would lose the UN hand outs. Israel does not have the power to decide for the Palestinians on whether they should have a state or not. How are they blocking the Palestinians from declaring their intention to negotiate peace and mutual borders with its neighbours, because that is the last step towards having a full state after their declaration of independence in 1988. So why has it taken them 27 years to stall any attempts at full statehood and land of their own
?
It is the Israelis that are above the "autonomy authority" in Gaza. You tell me you don´t know that?

Not according to International law they aren't as they no longer occupy gaza, and have not done so since August 2005. And I still want to know how Israel can stop the Palestinians from declaring full independence in the UN
This paper launch would effect nothing. When the Israelis want to enter the Palestinian "parliament" and arrest somebodies, they simply do it. So what are you talking about? There is no government-like structure in Palestine.

By maintaining the occupation and economic siege.

By maintaining the occupation and economic siege.
What occupation? There is no occupation. You copy and paste this same nonsense even though you have been instructed otherwise.

You're obviously slow.

?
Because Netanfuckyou said there would be no Palestinian state on his watch, you dumbass troll!

So him saying that means that the Palestinians cant go to the UN and declare full independence and state they will negotiate peace and mutual borders with their neighbours.

Once again how is Israel stopping them from doing this. if they refuse to meet for these talks then the UN can impose martial law on the occupied territories and force the IDF to leave going back to the ceasefire/armistice lines of 1967.

Your comments show you do not have any understanding of the process of declaring independence and free determination, and what the Palestinians would need to give up in the process.

What he said is that there would be no two state agreement, knowing that the Palestinians have no intention of negotiating with anyone

Sure there can...

Not my cross to bear.

It is obvious that Israel is the beneficiary. Political, financial and military.

How so when a gun costing any other nation $500 costs Israel $600 and they have to pay the money twice.?

Sure there can...

Not my cross to bear.

How so when a gun costing any other nation $500 costs Israel $600 and they have to pay the money twice.?
How can this be true?

And when you deliberately Slaughter Palestinians,ya gotta break a lot of heads
True.

No problem.

Then again, there is no 'deliberate slaughter' of Palestinians occuring.

Merely military casualties inflicted by the IDF against their enemies operating from unincorporated slivers of disjointed land occupied by barbarians.

Oh, and, civilian collateral casualties inflicted by the IDF, unavoidably, when the IDF hits paramilitary targets, due to the tendency of these paramilitaries (Hamas, et al) to embed war-assets amongst their civilian populations - in residential neighborhoods, in hospitals, mosques and children's schools - hiding behind the skirts of their women and children, like the pussies (effeminate cowards) that they are.

Don't want civilian casualties?

Stop hiding behind the skirts of your women and children.

Or not.

Your choice.
Just more Israeli bullcrap.

And this is just more of your islamonazi propaganda that you like to post

:blahblah::blahblah:Name the Islamists in my post.

So him saying that means that the Palestinians cant go to the UN and declare full independence and state they will negotiate peace and mutual borders with their neighbours.

Once again how is Israel stopping them from doing this. if they refuse to meet for these talks then the UN can impose martial law on the occupied territories and force the IDF to leave going back to the ceasefire/armistice lines of 1967.

Your comments show you do not have any understanding of the process of declaring independence and free determination, and what the Palestinians would need to give up in the process.

What he said is that there would be no two state agreement, knowing that the Palestinians have no intention of negotiating with anyone
The last time they were negotiating with the Israeli's, the IDF assassinated the chief negotiator.

If the Israeli's wanted peace, they would've let the guy live and ended the occupation and blockade.

Sure there can...

Not my cross to bear.

How can this be true?

Cant you read what has been posted. The US grants Israek loans at a rate of 10% interest amounting to $2.5 billion a year. These loans can only be used to by American goods at full rate, no discount for numbers. So an American gun that can be bought from arms dealers at a discounted rate of $500 cant be bought by Israel who has to pay the full price of $550 plus the interest on the loan . This is then paid back at years end to the US treasury meaning the Israelis have paid twice for the gun. Do you understand now how the US aid to Israel works, and why it is only Israel that has this deal that they cant close.

The last time they were negotiating with the Israeli's, the IDF assassinated the chief negotiator.

If the Israeli's wanted peace, they would've let the guy live and ended the occupation and blockade.

How about a link from an unbiased non partisan source in support of this claim ? And it has to be less than one month old as the Israelis have been negotiating with the Palestinians in the last month

And when you deliberately Slaughter Palestinians,ya gotta break a lot of heads
True.

No problem.

Then again, there is no 'deliberate slaughter' of Palestinians occuring.

Merely military casualties inflicted by the IDF against their enemies operating from unincorporated slivers of disjointed land occupied by barbarians.

Oh, and, civilian collateral casualties inflicted by the IDF, unavoidably, when the IDF hits paramilitary targets, due to the tendency of these paramilitaries (Hamas, et al) to embed war-assets amongst their civilian populations - in residential neighborhoods, in hospitals, mosques and children's schools - hiding behind the skirts of their women and children, like the pussies (effeminate cowards) that they are.

Don't want civilian casualties?

Stop hiding behind the skirts of your women and children.

Or not.

Your choice.
Just more Israeli bullcrap.

And this is just more of your islamonazi propaganda that you like to post

:blahblah::blahblah:Name the Islamists in my post.

Were did I say islamists, I said you were an islamonazi propagandist.

How can this be true?

Cant you read what has been posted. The US grants Israek loans at a rate of 10% interest amounting to $2.5 billion a year. These loans can only be used to by American goods at full rate, no discount for numbers. So an American gun that can be bought from arms dealers at a discounted rate of $500 cant be bought by Israel who has to pay the full price of $550 plus the interest on the loan . This is then paid back at years end to the US treasury meaning the Israelis have paid twice for the gun. Do you understand now how the US aid to Israel works, and why it is only Israel that has this deal that they cant close.
And they pay that loans using their annual US $3 billion funding?

?
Because Netanfuckyou said there would be no Palestinian state on his watch, you dumbass troll!
Has Netanyahu been Prime Minister for all of the past 27 years?

I don't think so.

How can this be true?

And they pay that loans using their annual US $3 billion funding?

No the loans are those $3 billion that can only be used to buy American goods. Do you have problems understanding English, would you prefer it in another language like Urdu or Farsi say.

How about a link from an unbiased non partisan source in support of this claim ? And it has to be less than one month old as the Israelis have been negotiating with the Palestinians in the last month
Shove that un-biased source garbage up your ass, troll. I could give a shit what you personally think about a particular website.

Here's your source...

Did Israel Assassinate Hamas' Chief Peace Negotiator?
The target of the Israeli missile strike this Wednesday, November 14, was later identified as Ahmad “Abu Mohammed” Al-Jabari. Al-Jabari was a leader of the Iz al-Din Al-Qassam Brigades, the military wing of Hamas. (Mohammed Al-Hums, his assistant, was also in the car, and died, too.) But Al-Jabari was more than just a military man. Al-Jabari was one of Israel’s closest allies within Hamas and he had just completed brokering a truce with Israel three hours before his murder.

Al-Jabari, born in 1960, was Israel’s man inside Hamas to contact about putting ceasefires in place. Al-Jabari was considered a moderate who carried significant influence. Ha’aretz, Israel’s leading English language newspaper,
recently reported that Israeli peace activist Gershon Baskin, a mediator between Israel and Hamas who worked with Al-Jabari in negotiating the release of a captured Israeli soldier named Gilad Shalit, stated that Al-Jabari’s assassination came just hours after Al-Jabari had received the draft of a permanent truce agreement with Israel. The draft of the agreement received by Al-Jabari included mechanisms for maintaining the ceasefire. “Al-Jabari was interested in a long-term ceasefire; he was not interested in these repeated rounds of attacks with Israel,” Gershon Baskin said.

Israel negotiates peace, as they murder the peacemakers.

Forum List

Back