Hamas: It’s Not Our Responsibility to Protect Gazans

The preamble describes the very purpose for the existence of the U.S. Government.

Everything else describes the mechanisms for fulfilling that purpose.

"It would lead to corruption and them stealing from the people."

Seriously? How'd that go?
We ignored the founding fathers and are currently screwed

The Jews were the invaders in 1948.
They drove hundreds of thousands of Arab Christians and Muslims from their homes. businesses, and farms.
Jews then moved into those homes, businesses and farms.
This policy of ethnic cleansing was pre-planned and implemented by racist Zionists intent on turning Palestine into a Jewish majority state.
Zionists are the ultimate losers in Palestine.
images

The Ethnic Cleansing of Palestine - Wikipedia.

"During the 1948 Palestine war, around 720,000 Palestinian Arabs out of the 900,000 who lived in the territories that became Israel fled or were expelled from their homes..."

"The thesis of the book is that the forced move of Palestinians to the Arab world was an objective of the Zionist movement and a must for the desired character of the Jewish state. According to Pappé, the 1948 Palestinian expulsion and flight resulted from a planned ethnic cleansing of Palestine that was implemented by the Zionist movement leaders, mainly David Ben-Gurion and the other ten members of his "consultancy group.'"
Haha no they weren’t they were living there. The war broke out after the Brits left.

Your silly "stealing land" slogan is typical copying and pasting which is the entirety of your contribution to threads.

Arab-Moslem squatters never held sovereignty over any loosely definedl geographic area you call Pal'istan.
Your pathetic denial of al Nakba shows how little you know (or care) about Palestine
19225898_1923991887870958_8590705952775206050_n.jpg

Thousands of Palestinians who were driven from their properties by Jewish terrorists left with their deeds and keys in hand.

Racist Jews refused to allow them to return, and then gave those homes, farms, businesses, and bank account to Jews from around the world.

75 years later, a new generation of greedy, racist Jews are preparing to steal half of Gaza after murdering thousands of women and children.

Haha no they weren’t they were living there. The war broke out after the Brits left.
Jews hid behind an iron wall of British bayonets for more than twenty years before they expelled 700,000 Muslims and Christians from their homes in 1948

http://en.jabotinsky.org/media/9747/the-iron-wall.pdf (pp. 5-6)

"The Iron Wall

"We cannot offer any adequate compensation to the Palestinian Arabs in return for Palestine. And therefore, there is no likelihood of any voluntary agreement being reached.

"So that all those who regard such an agreement as a condition sine qua non for Zionism may as well say 'non' and withdraw from Zionism.

"Zionist colonisation must either stop, or else proceed regardless of the native population.

"Which means that it can proceed and develop only under the protection of a power that is independent of the native population – behind an iron wall, which the native population cannot breach."

Your pathetic denial of al Nakba shows how little you know (or care) about Palestine
19225898_1923991887870958_8590705952775206050_n.jpg

Thousands of Palestinians who were driven from their properties by Jewish terrorists left with their deeds and keys in hand.

Racist Jews refused to allow them to return, and then gave those homes, farms, businesses, and bank account to Jews from around the world.

75 years later, a new generation of greedy, racist Jews are preparing to steal half of Gaza after murdering thousands of women and children.

You have Arabs-Moslems to thank for the phony nakba.

It was the racist and apartheid combined Arab-Moslem armies on a gee-had to attack Israel who displaced the Arab-Moslem squatters.

See what a blatant and obvious liar you are? You’re justifying murdering civilians with total nonsense. Hamas is no more capable of destroying Israel than they could destroy Texas. Hamas is just the worst gang in an Israeli open air prison but you want all the prisoners murdered, including a million children.

Psycho!
Fuck you you Anti-Semitic cowardly piece of shit. Go join your Hamas buddies since you support Israeli babies being killed.

The irony being hamas is in part, a western construct , laying responsibility on their funders

~S~
But Hamas came to power under false pretenses, by falsifying it's purpose and intentions. It convinced the U.N., the Palestinians, even Israel for awhile, that it intended to address the Palestinian's problems, improve their quality of life, make things better for them.

But as is often the case, politicians' promises, campaign rhetoric, stated intentions can come up quite empty when they have their sites on something else once they get the power.

But Hamas came to power under false pretenses, by falsifying it's purpose and intentions. It convinced the U.N., the Palestinians, even Israel for awhile, that it intended to address the Palestinian's problems, improve their quality of life, make things better for them.
Which isn't working out very well for the Pally's right now FF

They are becoming rather , if i may, appearing like BLM here

~S~

Which isn't working out very well for the Pally's right now FF

They are becoming rather , if i may, appearing like BLM here

~S~
Those on television certainly do. I got slammed a bit for suggesting that there may be many Palestinians who aren't in the streets screaming death to Israel, death to the Jews, death to America. And I won't assume that those who may just be like normal people wanting to live their lives are among the guilty here. I just don't know whether they are or not. But for sure they are paying the price of hell brought onto them by the guilty. And of course I am talking about Hamas and those who support and defend them.

Those on television certainly do. I got slammed a bit for suggesting that there may be many Palestinians who aren't in the streets screaming death to Israel, death to the Jews, death to America. And I won't assume that those who may just be like normal people wanting to live their lives are among the guilty here. I just don't know whether they are or not. But for sure they are paying the price of hell brought onto them by the guilty. And of course I am talking about Hamas and those who support and defend them.
Painting all Pally's as Hamas is akin to painting all Jews Zionists, even all Americans maga FF

This, imho, is the root bigotry justifying the actions we're witness to

It is being fueled by western media's penchant for subscribing to that narrative, as well as simultaneously protested by those same 'normal people' here.

~S~

Forum List

Back