Hamas' plan for next war: Frequent attacks on Tel Aviv area

Lipush

Gold Member
Apr 11, 2012
Where the wild things are
...The Islamist group is building its strength in preparation for future conflicts with Israel. Its goal is to keep these wars as short as possible. Hamas' military build-up includes amassing M-75 rockets, which have a range of 70 kilometers (43 miles) and can reach the Tel Aviv Metropolitan area. It is safe to assume that as opposed to last year's conflict with Israel, during the next war the firing of medium-range rockets from Gaza will not be sporadic.

The next war between Israel and Hamas will be different. The Islamist group currently has only a number of M-75 rockets in its possession, but production is continuing at a fast pace. Hamas also has hundreds of anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles.

Hamas' plan for next war: Frequent attacks on Tel Aviv area - Israel News, Ynetnews

--------------

Bring it on, jackasses!
t0106.gif

I pray that one day, Israel will destroy Hamas, once and for all. EVERY single last one of them.

...The Islamist group is building its strength in preparation for future conflicts with Israel. Its goal is to keep these wars as short as possible. Hamas' military build-up includes amassing M-75 rockets, which have a range of 70 kilometers (43 miles) and can reach the Tel Aviv Metropolitan area. It is safe to assume that as opposed to last year's conflict with Israel, during the next war the firing of medium-range rockets from Gaza will not be sporadic.

The next war between Israel and Hamas will be different. The Islamist group currently has only a number of M-75 rockets in its possession, but production is continuing at a fast pace. Hamas also has hundreds of anti-tank and anti-aircraft missiles.

Hamas' plan for next war: Frequent attacks on Tel Aviv area - Israel News, Ynetnews

--------------

Bring it on, jackasses!
t0106.gif

The more things change, they more they stay the same. You can never change the nature of people like Hamas.

I pray that one day, Israel will destroy Hamas, once and for all. EVERY single last one of them.

That will never happen unless Israel can score a Clauswitizian level victory over Hamas and all of the other actors that are against them. Unless you completely remove the palenstinian desire to get rid of Israel you do not get rid of the "friction" that creates the situation in the first place.

Israel's only play at this time is to maintain the current ceasefire (its not a peace) until conditions are favorbale for it to take the war to a level where the palestinians realize they are beaten and accept whatever terms Isreal gives them.

toastman, et al,

Not "destroy."

(COMMENT)

The Palestinian people must, by themselves, take the action that neutralizes the effect, impact and influence of HAMAS.

For the Israeli to seek-out and destroy HAMAS elements, is actually only a short-term gain. In the long run, the Palestinian People must be the ones that destroy the evil from within. Otherwise, you just have a new crop of Article 15 Jihadist and Fedayeen move-up and take over the struggle.

At some point the Palestinians must come to the conclusion that "peace" is preferable to a continuation of the conflict.

While it is a solemn oath and pledge the Hostile Arab Palestinian has made: “The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child." (Arab Higher Committee) It is important that the Israel NOT DROP to that level of depravity and immorality in the defense of their nation. The Israeli must be held to the higher standard if it is to demonstrate that they represent something different and productive.

Most Respectfully,
R

toastman, et al,

Not "destroy."

(COMMENT)

The Palestinian people must, by themselves, take the action that neutralizes the effect, impact and influence of HAMAS.

For the Israeli to seek-out and destroy HAMAS elements, is actually only a short-term gain. In the long run, the Palestinian People must be the ones that destroy the evil from within. Otherwise, you just have a new crop of Article 15 Jihadist and Fedayeen move-up and take over the struggle.

At some point the Palestinians must come to the conclusion that "peace" is preferable to a continuation of the conflict.

While it is a solemn oath and pledge the Hostile Arab Palestinian has made: “The only way to establish partition is first to wipe them out – man women and child." (Arab Higher Committee) It is important that the Israel NOT DROP to that level of depravity and immorality in the defense of their nation. The Israeli must be held to the higher standard if it is to demonstrate that they represent something different and productive.

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree Rocco, I just made that comment out of frustration.

In the mean time however, Israel can make life for Hamas and its militants hard, by destroy Hamas infrastructure and demolishing the houses of Hamas militants and members.
That's good enough for me now.

However, there is no freedom of speech in Gaza when it comes to criticizing their government.
What do you think will happen to a group of protesters who march through Gaza saying "Down with Hamas" or something of that sort.

toastman, et al,

What!

However, there is no freedom of speech in Gaza when it comes to criticizing their government.
What do you think will happen to a group of protesters who march through Gaza saying "Down with Hamas" or something of that sort.
(COMMENT)

Humm, I was just exchanging the ideas of "Civil Rights" with our friend "georgephillip" in another thread. He was telling me the virtues of Palestinian Civil Rights and how they are so much better than what the Israeli's afford them.

Well, what can I say.

Most Respectfully,
R

toastman, et al,

What!

(COMMENT)

Humm, I was just exchanging the ideas of "Civil Rights" with our friend "georgephillip" in another thread. He was telling me the virtues of Palestinian Civil Rights and how they are so much better than what the Israeli's afford them.

Well, what can I say.

Most Respectfully,
R

The same george that said Israel started the 6 day war ?

Why does Hamas insist on inviting death and destruction to Gaza?
Perhaps they believe they can benefit from a construction boom, after Israel has leveled a few entire blocks for them, free of charge.

toastman, et al,

Not "destroy."

(COMMENT)

Most Respectfully,
R

I agree Rocco, I just made that comment out of frustration.

In the mean time however, Israel can make life for Hamas and its militants hard, by destroy Hamas infrastructure and demolishing the houses of Hamas militants and members.
That's good enough for me now.

This is what will happen.

Hamas Orders: Shoot Protesters 'In the Head'

Hamas's Interior Minister has reportedly ordered security forces to shoot anyone who participates in planned Gaza protests.

By Dalit Halevi & Elad Benari
First Publish: 10/27/2013, 6:01 AM

Hamas has reportedly issued orders to shoot any opposition protesters in the head.

Sources in the Palestinian Authority told the Palestine Press news agency on Saturday that the Interior Minister in Hamas’s government in Gaza, Fathi Hamad, has instructed security forces to be tough on any anti-Hamas demonstrator who will take part in a campaign by the opposition scheduled to begin on November 11.

According to the report, these instructions to the security forces were given out during a meeting between Hamad and the security forces. The meeting was attended by senior Hamas leader Mahmoud Al-Zahar, and dealt with ways of dealing with the planned mass protests against the Hamas government.

During the meeting, Hamad reportedly said, "I want you to shoot in the head any person who comes out against our government. I do not want anyone injured.”

According to the sources, it was Al-Zahar, usually known for his extremist views, who explained that Hamad did not mean for security forces to shoot protesters in the head, but rather to act to prevent chaos on the streets of Gaza.

The "Tamarod" youth movement in Gaza has called for mass-demonstrations against Hamas on November 11th, on the anniversary of the death of PLO leader Yasser Arafat.

"Tamarod" (or "Rebel") is the name of the popular anti-Islamist youth movement which led popular protests against Egyptian President Mohammed Morsi in the run up to his removal by the military.

Tamarod calls Hamas a “gang,” slamming it as morally and financially corrupt, and blames the Islamist movement for the imposition of Islamic law on many aspects of Gazan life, corruption, killing innocent people, demolishing mosques, and oppressing the population of Gaza in the name of religion.

In recent months, Hamas security agencies have detained dozens of Fatah-affiliated political activists, accusing them of belonging to Tamarod.

Hamas Orders: Shoot Protesters 'In the Head' - Middle East - News - Israel National News

Forum List

Back