Hamas police make arrests.......for immodest haircuts???

On Saturday, 06 April 2013, Eng. Ihab al Ghussain, Head of the Governmental Information Office, posted on his Facebook page that: "after referring to all the official authorities, I can confirm that the police did not launch the alleged campaign. What is discussed is a campaign launched by the Islamic Bloc namely (My morals … Secret of my success), in which they address certain forms of negative behavior such as wearing low-waisted trousers, the use of media calls […]. I request everybody to refer to official authorities when receiving any information."
Palestinian Center for Human Rights

When 5-year-old Ethan Clos showed up at school with a short, spiky mohawk last week, his fellow kindergarteners thought it was cool. But administrators at Reid Primary and Middle School in Springfield, Ohio, deemed the edgy cut too disruptive, and ordered him home until he adopted a tamer style.

His mom, Keshia Castle, said that school officials suspended her son on Wednesday. After he begged her for the hairstyle, she finally let him get it over spring break.

"They seen his hair like it was," she told WHIO-TV on Friday. "All the little kids were going over and feeling on it and everything."
Superintendent Gregg Morris says that's exactly why they had to send little Ethan home.
"Our dress and grooming policies are designed to ensure that clothing and hairstyles do not cause a distraction to the learning environment," Morris said in a statement.

1.jpg

Refreshing News: Kindergartner suspended for his haircut

When 5-year-old Ethan Clos showed up at school with a short, spiky mohawk last week, his fellow kindergarteners thought it was cool. But administrators at Reid Primary and Middle School in Springfield, Ohio, deemed the edgy cut too disruptive, and ordered him home until he adopted a tamer style.

His mom, Keshia Castle, said that school officials suspended her son on Wednesday. After he begged her for the hairstyle, she finally let him get it over spring break.

"They seen his hair like it was," she told WHIO-TV on Friday. "All the little kids were going over and feeling on it and everything."
Superintendent Gregg Morris says that's exactly why they had to send little Ethan home.
"Our dress and grooming policies are designed to ensure that clothing and hairstyles do not cause a distraction to the learning environment," Morris said in a statement.

1.jpg

Almost like the kindergartner who bent a Pop Tart into an L-shape, pointed it at another toddler and said "bang"! Didn't he get charged for concealed WMD carrying? BTW, what if the kid with a Mohawk was a Mohawk Indian. Couldn't he sue the school for racism? Sherri could be his lawyer. On second thought, Sherri could cause the kid to get life w/o parole. Not a good idea.

On Saturday, 06 April 2013, Eng. Ihab al Ghussain, Head of the Governmental Information Office, posted on his Facebook page that: "after referring to all the official authorities, I can confirm that the police did not launch the alleged campaign. What is discussed is a campaign launched by the Islamic Bloc namely (My morals … Secret of my success), in which they address certain forms of negative behavior such as wearing low-waisted trousers, the use of media calls […]. I request everybody to refer to official authorities when receiving any information."
Palestinian Center for Human Rights
Of course Yousef Mohammed is not concerned with the modestry patrols in Saudi Arabia. I would imagine every good devout Muslim is all for that. However, why not tell us what is going on in Iran, Yousef. Evidently when you lived there you saw the women dressed very modern and very sharp. In fact, you can almost describe them as being French chic. What do your women contacts in Iran say about what is happening now? Are they happy with the way things are going when it comes to their clothing?

The words 'Human Rights' do not belong in the same sentence as the word 'Palestinian'

1.jpg

Jos sending the kid home is one thing but arrested? thats crazy.

Hamas' human rights, lol

That's like the Saudi membership in the UN committee for Women's rights!

LMAO!
Not too long ago, Syria yes, the same Syria under Assad, was elected as a member of the UN Security Council. Can you believe it? If that doesn't discredit the UN I don't now what does.

1.jpg

Maybe the kid is a Denver Nuggets Chris Anderson fan?

chris-andersen_crop_350x400.jpg

Weren't women women arrested for laughing by Hamas a while back?

Please note>>>

"Striped hyenas are still eaten by Egyptian peasants, Arabian Bedouins, Palestinian
laborers, Sinai Bedouins and Tuaregs. In the Muslim regions of Sistan, Kohat ....."

it is logical that women be barred from laughing---especially dressed
as they are-----their identity would be difficult to ascertain....
It is done for their own protection----CLUELESS!!!!!
HYENAS LAUGH-----they laugh across the deserts
ALL NIGHT!!!!!!

Ridiculous....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bcug6ksTkO8]Hamas cracks down on 'inappropriate' hairstyles - YouTube[/ame]

Just in case.....

Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young-Almost Cut My Hair

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u4YpqRPLIWc]Crosby, Stills, Nash & Young-Almost Cut My Hair - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:

Forum List

Back