Hamas statement to Hezbollah:

Hamas is a sunni terrorist group and has lost the all important backing of Iran without whose aid they are probably weaken to a large extent. This cry to hezbollah seems a cry for help as even the Egyptian Muslim Brotherhood are deserting them.

Hamas,this group of no- hopers should devote all their feeble energy to peacefully and properly administering Gaza which is bankrupt instead of dreaming up new ways to commit terrorist acts against Israel!

Translation: "We need to kill all the Jews before we kill each other!"
Yes, exactly. "First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people, and when we run out of people to kill we start killing ourselves, the Friday people."

They screwed up the order!

mudwhistle, et al,

Oh, I don't think this is quite right.

Looks Obama has succeeded in getting Muslims to fight each other like Democrats and Republicans do.
(COMMENT)

I don't think the US had anything to do with this. I think the Islamist (Sunni & Shi'ite) shot themselves in the foot. They are what they are.

Most Respectfully,
R

Last edited:
mudwhistle, et al,

Oh, I don't think this is quite right.

Looks Obama has succeeded in getting Muslims to fight each other like Democrats and Republicans do.
(COMMENT)

I don't think the US had anything to do with this. I think the Islamist (Sunni & Shi'ite) shot themselves in the foot. They are what they are.

Most Respectfully,
R
They do that all the time. If you leave the Muslims alone, they will slaughter each other down to the last man standing. The West has always taken advantage of this fact, by dividing and conquering them.

The more things change, the more they stay the same.

Forum List

Back