Hank Williams Jr, oops

I'll tell you what's disturbing.

Last week I had to miss a day of work because I pulled a muscle located somewhere either on or around my tailbone when I coughed taking on a sip of freakin' ginger ale that went down the wrong pipe.

It immobilized me for like 48 hours.

A sip of ginger ale.

That's pretty funny, no offense. But not surprising.

I've never actually pulled a muscle in my back doing any heavy lifting, because I'm always prepared. But I did once pull a muscle in my back yawning. That fuck'n sucked.
I dislocated my jaw from a yawn.

Fucking sucked, too.

(And, as far as I'm concerned, this is a better topic than the thread. I'm not a fan of country music, of Monday Night Football, or of hyperbole.)

Yikes.

That sounds like no fun at all.

Especially if you were all tired and ready for bed then suddenly had a dislocated jaw to deal with.

I guess he never read Laura Ingraham's book, "Shut Up and Sing."

Did fox cancel her show like Beck's?

ingg.gif

I don't know for sure. I haven't watched TV in a pretty long time. I know she has a fairly lame radio show, and she guest hosts for O'Reilly.

I've never actually pulled a muscle in my back doing any heavy lifting, because I'm always prepared. But I did once pull a muscle in my back yawning. That fuck'n sucked.

Fucking sucked, too.

(And, as far as I'm concerned, this is a better topic than the thread. I'm not a fan of country music, of Monday Night Football, or of hyperbole.)

Yikes.

That sounds like no fun at all.

Especially if you were all tired and ready for bed then suddenly had a dislocated jaw to deal with.
I was studying at the time. It was weird - couldn't say a word and that's an emergency situation, for me. Had to go to the ER for it. Surprisingly, they said that it was a common thing.

Go figure. :dunno:

I don't know which is more disturbing: (1) That you know whether my butt hurts or not, or (2) that you think you know.

:lol:

Last week I had to miss a day of work because I pulled a muscle located somewhere either on or around my tailbone when I coughed taking on a sip of freakin' ginger ale that went down the wrong pipe.

A sip of ginger ale.

No offense taken....you should be laughing.

The guys at work had a field day over it.

You may be ready for football, but ESPN is not ready to let Hank Williams Jr. open tonight’s game after his incendiary comment about President Obama on Fox News.
The country singer criticized the president’s recent “golf summit” with Republican House Speaker John Boehner. The singer told Fox & Friends that the meeting “would be like Hitler playing golf with [Israeli leader] Benjamin Netanyahu.”

Where'd his freedom of speech go?

Hank Williams Jr. pulled from ESPN after comparing Obama to Hitler | Inside TV | EW.com

Apparently the same place the Dixie Chicks' did.

Neither's "freedom of speech" went anywhere. Part of being free to speak is being free to suffer the consequences of that speech in the marketplace.

I own two businesses. Obviously I have strong political views, but I never discuss my them with anyone at work unless I am close enough with them to have a personal relationship because my business is here to make money.

Junior and the Dixie Twits made a choice to have their careers impacted by their political views. While I would not have made that choice in their case, I recognize their right to do so for their own lives. You should give them that freedom, as well as their detractors. You speak up, you offend, you are an entertainer, it will impact your career. That is freedom.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xBOMjZU-aCE&feature=player_embedded]Ray Stevens - Mr. President - Mr. President - YouTube[/ame]

Espn is becoming a joke of a station. I only watch them for football and they're ruining that too.

Whatever heals your butthurt.
I don't know which is more disturbing: (1) That you know whether my butt hurts or not, or (2) that you think you know.

:lol:

A sip of ginger ale.

Boycott Ginger Ale.

Hank Williams, Jr. is and alcoholic just like his dad was. He even tried suicide.

Killing yourself is the cowards way out. It's the easiest thing in the world to do. It leaves behind a family torn apart. These people are either sick in the head, suffering from great pain, or self centered.

I hereby apologize to every idiot in the world for comparing you to rdean.

Valid in what sense?

Hitler and Obama were and are Christians?
Hitler and Obama thought and think that Christ are their saviors?
Hitler and Obama were and are leaders of powerful nations?

Well yeah. It's pretty valid if you take that stuff into consideration.

Valid in that they (Obama and Boehner (sp) ) are polar opposites as are Hitler and Netanyahu (sp).

Naw..that really doesn't work..since Obama and Boehner are both Christians..and both Americans.

It works better for Hitler and Obama because they are both Christians and both see Christ as their savior.

So in that..it works. Hitler was a very good Christian? No?

It's a simple comparison dumbass.

A sip of ginger ale.

Fucking sucked, too.

I sometimes do that when I do my face-hugger routine on the ole vagina.

Takes a couple of hours to get my jaw back in the right place.

Fucking sucked, too.

:eek:

Fucking sucked, too.

:udaman:

:lmao:

Ok. After reading all the posts on here accusing Hank Williams of racism in his comments, I went back and wasted 3 and 1/2 minutes of my life listening to the clip. You people screaming racism apparently have pulled the charges straight out of your asses. Not only did Hank not say anything racist in the remarks, he said that the only republican making sense right now is Herman Cain. Where the hell was the implied racism in Hank's comments? Kindly point them out.

Ok. After reading all the posts on here accusing Hank Williams of racism in his comments, I went back and wasted 3 and 1/2 minutes of my life listening to the clip. You people screaming racism apparently have pulled the charges straight out of your asses. Not only did Hank not say anything racist in the remarks, he said that the only republican making sense right now is Herman Cain. Where the hell was the implied racism in Hank's comments? Kindly point them out.

Everything is racism where Obama is concerned.

He can't talk honestly about his record.

Anybody who buys this as anything except political correctness gone mad is beyond gone. Beyond gone.

Its laughable........when I saw the video clip, I laughed my balls off. Only the hopelessly duped PC morons dont get the analogy the guy made. I dont even know who this Hank Willams is..........but the poor guys head must be spinning.

Its just another prime example of liberalism being a mental disorder. You see the examples every day.:2up:

Forum List

Back