Hank Williams Jr, oops

I know.

And, it makes it convenient for you to broad brush an entire group of folks - approximately half of Americans.

And, you think it works. :lol:

I didn't broad brush, I said "lots of you are" and what I said is correct.
I know that many lack insight into their own confirmation bias. It's common, but interferes with accuracy.

I know that your accusation of broad brushing has been proven wrong.

The statement stands.

I didn't broad brush, I said "lots of you are" and what I said is correct.
I know that many lack insight into their own confirmation bias. It's common, but interferes with accuracy.

I know that your accusation of broad brushing has been proven wrong.

The statement stands.
As does a statement that lots of the left are racist idiots.

But, confirmation bias would disallow stating such a fact.

:lol:

And I'm the Queen of England.

The race card card: The modern day right-wing hack's lifeline.

"I see a lot of racists here noticing racism"

Tool.

We know. We also know -

"You're a racist" - the modern day left-wing hack's lifeline.

So, get back to work accusing everyone you disagree with of being a racist.

Brilliance.

For folks like you and Ted and Hank, the idea of black man in office offends. Who cares? Your offense does not matter in the least to the fate of the world, son.

Yes, when you defend a racist comment, then, yes, you are a racist.

You are what you are, and we should all be far beyond that type of stupidity.

The idea of the rich earning profits offends Obama.

The idea of white America not being punished for their Grandfather's evils offends Obama.

The idea of an average American finding fault in his failed policies offends Obama.

The idea of a Republican winning the White House back and cleaning up the mess he made offends Obama.

Last edited:
And here we have at least one USMB poster scrambling to associate themselves and line up with that rambling RW buffoon Hank. More than willing to give the SOB cover.

Something to think about eh?

You never even heard of Hank Williams, Jr. until this morning, when your alarm went off in the projects and you clicked on your government issue black and white television.

And you wonder why the right has a racist reputation.....
Methinks warriorette has issues.
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Folks who entertain us, should stick to the entertaining part and leave their personal politics out of it.

Exactly ;) I could care less about HWJ's political beliefs ZZZzzz

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mo-ddYhXAZc]Dave Chappelle - Ja rule - YouTube[/ame]​

Last edited:
You may be ready for football, but ESPN is not ready to let Hank Williams Jr. open tonight’s game after his incendiary comment about President Obama on Fox News.
The country singer criticized the president’s recent “golf summit” with Republican House Speaker John Boehner. The singer told Fox & Friends that the meeting “would be like Hitler playing golf with [Israeli leader] Benjamin Netanyahu.”
Where'd his freedom of speech go?

Hank Williams Jr. pulled from ESPN after comparing Obama to Hitler | Inside TV | EW.com

Apparently the same place the Dixie Chicks' did.

Did ESPN have him arrested? If not, you are being ridiculous, again.

Sarcasm recognition fail. :thup:

Jesus Tapdancing Christ!

I'm only two pages into this thread and already about a half dozen sarcasm recognition fails, and that's not counting the multiple 'thanks' given to those most UNuseful posts.

I ain't fuck'n reading anymore of this shit. :lol:

Jesus Tapdancing Christ!

I'm only two pages into this thread and already about a half dozen sarcasm recognition fails, and that's not counting the multiple 'thanks' given to those most UNuseful posts.

I ain't fuck'n reading anymore of this shit. :lol:
But you'll miss wahrrior acting like a racist.

As does a statement that lots of the left are racist idiots.

But, confirmation bias would disallow stating such a fact.

Whatever heals your butthurt.
I don't know which is more disturbing: (1) That you know whether my butt hurts or not, or (2) that you think you know.

I'll tell you what's disturbing.

Last week I had to miss a day of work because I pulled a muscle located somewhere either on or around my tailbone when I coughed taking on a sip of freakin' ginger ale that went down the wrong pipe.

It immobilized me for like 48 hours.

A sip of ginger ale.

I don't know which is more disturbing: (1) That you know whether my butt hurts or not, or (2) that you think you know.

Last week I had to miss a day of work because I pulled a muscle located somewhere either on or around my tailbone when I coughed taking on a sip of freakin' ginger ale that went down the wrong pipe.

A sip of ginger ale.
*trying really hard not to laugh...hysterically*

Ahem...gaining control.

That really sucks, Art. I hope you are recovered. :)

(FYI, I like slapstick.)

A sip of ginger ale.

That's pretty funny, no offense. But not surprising.

I've never actually pulled a muscle in my back doing any heavy lifting, because I'm always prepared. But I did once pull a muscle in my back yawning. That fuck'n sucked.

A sip of ginger ale.

That's pretty funny, no offense. But not surprising.

I've never actually pulled a muscle in my back doing any heavy lifting, because I'm always prepared. But I did once pull a muscle in my back yawning. That fuck'n sucked.
I dislocated my jaw from a yawn.

Fucking sucked, too.

(And, as far as I'm concerned, this is a better topic than the thread. I'm not a fan of country music, of Monday Night Football, or of hyperbole.)

I guess he never read Laura Ingraham's book, "Shut Up and Sing."

Did fox cancel her show like Beck's?

ingg.gif

Forum List

Back