Hannah Anderson

so when we 'get to the bottom of all of this'--what can then be done?

doubtful that charges will be filed against Hannah Anderson--her mother is dead--I suppose they could call CPS on her father--none of that will happen.

those of us who 'have to hear' will deal with conflicting emotions. If I listen to another segment of Dr. Drew---the emotion will be rage--that causes stress.

So why bother?

I still remember the weekend last year when James Holmes went insane--why? why? would a person do this---a week or so later--the response came--possibly a psychotic break----how much time did I waste---not happening again. That is all I know.

The end result would be that Hannah Anderson is put on trial for the murder of three people. Her mother, brother and DiMaggio as a co-conspirator. She is 16 so she might be tried as a juvenile or adult. I suspect it would be as an adult and then she will spend the rest of her life behind bars.

never even considered that--not in a million years would I have come up with that.

'traumatic events'--

sounds like whatever resources are available --need to be utilized ASAP. entirely possible that they rescued her, questioned her and released her to her family. who must be in shock.

Last edited:
Hannah reminds me very much of Casey Anthony.

she doesn't remind me of Casey Anthony at all.

It is difficult to sift through the 's'--all that is said about 'victims and trauma' etc.

I hesitate to give an alternative scenario.

she's going to make a statement in a few minutes--CNN and Fox.

I don't think she was 'groomed' and all of that crap, fwiw.

Some 's' went on in my family--my father was something of an ahole, I couldn't tell anyone---and they couldn't have done anything. My mother was just very softspoken--friendly, wanted everyone to be happy. I finally tried therapy--some of that was good. Those that see really profound cases--sometimes overgeneralize and that sort of thing.

~~~
so her father just thanked the media and all involved--that is best.

What might have happened--her mother, being nice--having known DiMaggio for years--just 'accepted' him/felt sorry for him --with whatever issues he might have had---and then whatever bizarre things plagued him she didn't cut the ties.
Really and truly--at times this sort of thing happens. No big psychological stuff. More like what families that deal with alcoholism have to go through.

The grandparents seem to be capable of dealing with the situation---lol--nothing like Casey Anthony's parents--that speaks volumes to me.

Last edited:
A restaurant was holding a fundraiser for the family.

So--I guess what we have here is a middle class family with financial limitations--trying to handle their lives with some dignity.

Sounds like someone in the community should offer the dad some networking opportunities.

Piers Morgan scraped up a psychologist that made a little sense. 'She sounds like many 15/16 year olds--would be better if she could talk through things with professionals...'

Trying to regain control/normalcy.

The more I hear about this case, the stranger it becomes. Being on the internet "sharing" only hours after being freed from her abductor, going to a fundraiser with all smiles, and now the letters between her and the murderer being revealed to have been taken in a search, perhaps in the end will speak yet again of the need of so many to have their "15 minutes of fame" at any cost.

The media invested in this story that she was the face of innocence. They would have to acknowledge that white young women can do evil if they cover the truth, that she was in on it the entire time. It will become a local story. Recall, the ONLY reason why they covered teh story in the first place was because of missing pretty white girl syndrome.

sigh--

The media reported an event.

Think what you will. There are still decent people living their lives all across this nation.

The more I hear about this case, the stranger it becomes. Being on the internet "sharing" only hours after being freed from her abductor, going to a fundraiser with all smiles, and now the letters between her and the murderer being revealed to have been taken in a search, perhaps in the end will speak yet again of the need of so many to have their "15 minutes of fame" at any cost.

Even though were are being led to believe that DiMaggio was a cold blooded murderer who fired at the FBI agents the Idaho riders said that:

" Hannah did not give them any signal she needed help and they thought DiMaggio might be her father. Despite the red flags, they didn't detect any danger or see any weapons.

All four were carrying guns."

Last edited:

Even though were are being led to believe that DiMaggio was a cold blooded murderer who fired at the FBI agents the Idaho riders said that:

" Hannah did not give them any signal she needed help and they thought DiMaggio might be her father. Despite the red flags, they didn't detect any danger or see any weapons.

All four were carrying guns."

one of them was a former Deputy Sheriff. Certain that a number of possibilities occurred to him including the idea that DiMaggio was armed. And he was--shot 5 x--returned fire with a rifle. that's as far as I have gotten.

~~~
not that I think much more will be revealed--CNN will have a special at 6:30 tonight or Saturday--probably Sat--now 7 PM and no special report.

some fresh fyi has been posted--seems to add to the confusion. they found letters from Hannah--and hand cuffs and duct tape at his house--remains of his house--somewhere.

In another forum I read about 5 pages of comments---nothing new. 'She was somehow involved'---'Why do you say that?'--etc

I just can't imagine. From my frame of reference--there might have been what I would call flirtation--Hannah said he 'creeped' her out and her friends confirm this.

The 'sickening' details will eventually be released.

Hannah Anderson Breaks Her Silence Online, Says Kidnapper Deserved To Die

I have felt guilty but I can't push away thoughts she had a helluvalot more to do with this "adventure" than most think. Her mother is dead. Her brother is dead. And she is online posting selfies and new manicure pics. Which just adds to my suspicions. There is grieving, and there is grieving. This damn sure doesn't look like it to me. It looks suspicious.

I followed what I could of this case, given we didn't get much information on it, and I get what you mean. I thought it was a bit suss from the start.

I don't understand why someone they had known for years and years could suddenly turn. I wonder if there wasn't anything going on between DiMaggio and Hannah...

I don't understand why someone they had known for years and years could suddenly turn. I wonder if there wasn't anything going on between DiMaggio and Hannah...

we all wonder.

I have come up with a feeble theory. Since his father had served time in prison for kidnapping a girl--he let his mind rot on that. Went insane. I can't bear to go any further.

'However' Hannah Anderson is--well, that is how she is. I live on the East coast--very anal world==more conservative than the west coast. Not that something like this couldn't/isn't happening here---but in my world we are more suspicious. Very likely that 'Uncle Jim' would have been told to stay the 'h' away.

we all wonder.

I have come up with a feeble theory. Since his father had served time in prison for kidnapping a girl--he let his mind rot on that. Went insane. I can't bear to go any further.

'However' Hannah Anderson is--well, that is how she is. I live on the East coast--very anal world==more conservative than the west coast. Not that something like this couldn't/isn't happening here---but in my world we are more suspicious. Very likely that 'Uncle Jim' would have been told to stay the 'h' away.

maybe the "friend" was messing around with both the mom and daughter

daughter caught on to it

or

maybe mom was confronting the "friend" about him messing around with the daughter

or maybe it is just like originally thought

that he killed the mom and son and took off kidnapped the daughter

we all wonder.

daughter caught on to it

or

maybe mom was confronting the "friend" about him messing around with the daughter

I am clinging to the idea that he may have 'wanted' something to happen--hadn't yet taken action.

Everywhere that people are discussing the this--that seems to be the consensus.

Look at James Holmes--he apparently knew 'something was wrong' with him. Planned his evil and all that.

All I know is that I could not get involved in ? forensic related fields.

Sometime in the early 60's --maybe I was 9/10--I saw the movie 'The Bad Seed'--a little girl that set fires--bothered me a lot. 10-15 years ago--I saw --'Girl Interrupted'/Angelina Jolie--same troubling feeling. Not to mention everything else I have read, heard or seen.

'Uncle Jim'--how to put it--would have been shunned for some reason by my family. At times rather cold hearted people--not reluctant to say 'don't darken my door again' for all kinds of reasons.

we all wonder.

daughter caught on to it

or

I am clinging to the idea that he may have 'wanted' something to happen--hadn't yet taken action.

Everywhere that people are discussing the this--that seems to be the consensus.

Look at James Holmes--he apparently knew 'something was wrong' with him. Planned his evil and all that.

All I know is that I could not get involved in ? forensic related fields.

Sometime in the early 60's --maybe I was 9/10--I saw the movie 'The Bad Seed'--a little girl that set fires--bothered me a lot. 10-15 years ago--I saw --'Girl Interrupted'/Angelina Jolie--same troubling feeling. Not to mention everything else I have read, heard or seen.

'Uncle Jim'--how to put it--would have been shunned for some reason by my family. At times rather cold hearted people--not reluctant to say 'don't darken my door again' for all kinds of reasons.

he would have been run off in my family to

3e9a8b202074e663fd4288f25aafc796.jpg

Something is really fucked up. Dimaggio does NOT look like the alleged rapist.

Forum List

Back