Hannity sings different tune

what Assange confirmed is that Obama lied and took action against Russia when Russia had nothing to do with the hildebeast losing.

Obozo is desperate to save his legacy and blame anyone but himself and Hillary for their rejection by the American voters.

More lies wont do it. the legacy of failure will go down in history and Trump will overturn all of Obama's failed policies within a few months.

What a piece of republican garbage
ByMATT SHUHAMPublishedJANUARY 3, 2017, 3:44 PM EDT
46Fox News is set to air the first part of an interview Tuesday night between Sean Hannity and Julian Assange, who Hannity has said in the past should be arrested for "waging war" against the United States.

“I believe every word he says,” Hannity told his Fox News colleague Bill Hemmer Tuesday morning, defending the WikiLeaks founder against criticism that he published documents that U.S. intelligence officials say were stolen by Russian-backed hackers in order to benefit President-elect Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

Hannity flew to London to interview Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy there, where the WikiLeaks founder, facing an outstanding warrant for his arrest in Sweden over rape allegations, has holed up since 2012.

However, in December of 2010, Hannity had criticized the Obama administration on his show for not arresting Assange after WikiLeaks published a quarter of a million confidential U.S. diplomatic cables.

“Assange is apparently not done waging his war against the U.S., at least not yet,” Hannity said at the time.

After WikiLeaks began publishing documents hacked from the servers of the Democratic National Committee this summer, however, Hannity changed his tone.

I'm thrilled Hannity finally came around. Oh by the way, Hannity is the first to say he used to loathe Assange. Well until he finally came to his senses.

:)

what Assange confirmed is that Obama lied and took action against Russia when Russia had nothing to do with the hildebeast losing.

Obozo is desperate to save his legacy and blame anyone but himself and Hillary for their rejection by the American voters.

More lies wont do it. the legacy of failure will go down in history and Trump will overturn all of Obama's failed policies within a few months.
Fish Are those 17 agencies lying to support obama too??

46Fox News is set to air the first part of an interview Tuesday night between Sean Hannity and Julian Assange, who Hannity has said in the past should be arrested for "waging war" against the United States.

“I believe every word he says,” Hannity told his Fox News colleague Bill Hemmer Tuesday morning, defending the WikiLeaks founder against criticism that he published documents that U.S. intelligence officials say were stolen by Russian-backed hackers in order to benefit President-elect Donald Trump’s presidential campaign.

Hannity flew to London to interview Assange at the Ecuadorian embassy there, where the WikiLeaks founder, facing an outstanding warrant for his arrest in Sweden over rape allegations, has holed up since 2012.

However, in December of 2010, Hannity had criticized the Obama administration on his show for not arresting Assange after WikiLeaks published a quarter of a million confidential U.S. diplomatic cables.

“Assange is apparently not done waging his war against the U.S., at least not yet,” Hannity said at the time.

After WikiLeaks began publishing documents hacked from the servers of the Democratic National Committee this summer, however, Hannity changed his tone.

I'm thrilled Hannity finally came around. Oh by the way, Hannity is the first to say he used to loathe Assange. Well until he finally came to his senses.

Sorry tiny the saying once a scumbag always a scumbag fits hannity to a T

Hannity even mentioned what he said in 2010 during the interview. The audience of these fake news sites has never watched Fox and the fake news sites know this.

poor little Hairspray Hannity ... Kelly upstaged his pathetic lying ass, and all he can do is step on his own little dick.

same shit different day ..

then bad, now good

Fuck Hannity.

poor little Hairspray Hannity ... Kelly upstaged his pathetic lying ass, and all he can do is step on his own little dick.

then bad, now good

Fuck Hannity.

Wow. You guys are really fucking losing it. YAY!

How did the left feel about Assange and Wikileaks's when they were releasing stuff about the Bush administration they got from Snowden? As I recall it was more favorable than it is now as I said on another thread both the right and the left have sure managed to change directions on this subject fairly quickly and dramatically.

How did the left feel about Assange and Wikileaks's when they were releasing stuff about the Bush administration they got from Snowden? As I recall it was more favorable than it is now as I said on another thread both the right and the left have sure managed to change directions on this subject fairly quickly and dramatically.

the Right LOVED Snowden, he became their hero ... traitors and RW's are two of a kind.

Too bad you think Now what could Julian Assange have to lose by saying anything like what he said? HMMM HMMMM HMMM . damn I cant think of a damn thing. He keeps going on just as he has no matter what he says. So you have NO reasonable motivation for him to say anything false in his statement HUH. Just think how smart is an idiot liberal to think that every country in the world did not hack shitbitches email server. DUHHHH it didn't take Russia's second rate hacking to get it hell even the damn street vendors in Shanghai had her emails. HAHAHA Hell that is where JA and wiki get most of their stuff. That is probably what Trump knows too. He may have used some of his money to get the ones about putting out hits.

then bad, now good

Fuck Hannity.
and the republican party who so often voted against what they were for if Dems were for it too

Too bad you think Now what could Julian Assange have to lose by saying anything like what he said? HMMM HMMMM HMMM . damn I cant think of a damn thing. He keeps going on just as he has no matter what he says. So you have NO reasonable motivation for him to say anything false in his statement HUH. Just think how smart is an idiot liberal to think that every country in the world did not hack shitbitches email server. DUHHHH it didn't take Russia's second rate hacking to get it hell even the damn street vendors in Shanghai had her emails. HAHAHA Hell that is where JA and wiki get most of their stuff. That is probably what Trump knows too. He may have used some of his money to get the ones about putting out hits.
Thought the chump had something to announce on tues or today about the hacking, that he knew and no one else did??? lol what a jerk

you tell me. are they? or were they fed false data? Don't be so fricken naïve.

I guess you never heard of anyone changing their mind before.
Are you nuts? :lol:

We've been watching the master of flip flop, Donald Trump for over a year!!!!

then bad, now good

Fuck Hannity.
and the republican party who so often voted against what they were for if Dems were for it too

if the Russians hacked our election, tell us specifically what they did and how it changed the outcome. Give us a list of Russian actions that affected the election.

Did they rig voting machines?
Did they rig the vote counts?
Did they bribe poll workers?
Did they commit voter fraud?

What exactly did the Russians do?

Wikileaks (which is not a Russian government agency) released documents the proved lying and corruption within the DNC, how does it harm the election when voters have more information?

I get it, you guys lost and are desperate to find someone to blame. But try to retain a little self respect as you pull your party into the sewer.

I guess you never heard of anyone changing their mind before.
Are you nuts? :lol:

We've been watching the master of flip flop, Donald Trump for over a year!!!!

and we have been watching Obama lie for 8 years and Hillary lie for 30 years. Russia did not hack our election, grow the fuck up.

you tell me. are they? or were they fed false data? Don't be so fricken naïve.
No they don't support obama and no they have no reason to lie You people just make up scarecrows just to knock em down

the Right LOVED Snowden, he became their hero ... traitors and RW's are two of a kind.
You should really try reading what you have written before you post it you will really cut down on those embrassing replies.

Forum List

Back