Hannity sings different tune

That was a good place for a long time Remember Guru ? Gone Roland? Gone
bass is here and a few others
Oh yes I remember guru. I think I recall roland. Also MFF, Soop, Hes, VE and some others. that lasted a good 13 or 14 years.

Oh yes I remember guru. I think I recall roland. Also MFF, Soop, Hes, VE and some others. that lasted a good 13 or 14 years.
VE visits there once in a great while Tap left Tow and a couple others still bs with each other

VE visits there once in a great while Tap left Tow and a couple others still bs with each other

Bendog is one who shows up once in a while too. Oh the memories.

I started there in about 2000 Long time,,,, Sorry we all split

I started there in about 2000 Long time,,,, Sorry we all split
Know this sounds crazy but it was like losing old friends even if we were on each others throats half the time

poor little Hairspray Hannity ... Kelly upstaged his pathetic lying ass, and all he can do is step on his own little dick.

same shit different day ..

then bad, now good

Fuck Hannity.

Wow. You guys are really fucking losing it. YAY!
Sorry, Comrade, we just can't get all cheerleady like you about Drumplethinskin being owned by the Russians.

Hannity jumped on every leak and declared they would be the end of Hillary

Once Hillary lost it became.....the leaks had nothing to do with it
Exactly.

These people are schizophrenic.

As for Wikileaks, Putin had Assange retool from an anti-American enterprise into a "get Hillary" hatchet man. That's why Hannity is dropping to his knees to fellate both of them.

Hannity jumped on every leak and declared they would be the end of Hillary

Once Hillary lost it became.....the leaks had nothing to do with it
Exactly.

These people are schizophrenic.

As for Wikileaks, Putin had Assange retool from an anti-American enterprise into a "get Hillary" hatchet man. That's why Hannity is dropping to his knees to fellate both of them.
Actually Rachel Maddow looks like a schitzo here

Forum List

Back