Happiness in Islam

Islamic prayers reduce back pain and increase joint elasticity, research finds.

The repetitive physical movements of Muslim prayer rituals can reduce chances of lower back pain if performed properly, according to new research.

The study found that not only does quiet prayer eliminate physical anxiety, but that proper knee and back angles can be an effective clinical treatment.
v2-banner-36-muslimprayer-getty.jpg

“One way to think about the movements is that they are similar to those of yoga or physical therapy intervention exercises used to treat lower back pain,” said study co-author Mohammad Khasawneh.

The paper, entitled An ergonomic study of body motions during Muslim prayer using digital human modelling, was published in the latest issue of the International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering.

The research used computer-generated human models of healthy Indian, Asian, and American men and women to look at the effect on lower back pain.

Sujud apparently increases the elasticity of joints.

“Physical health is influenced by socio-economic, lifestyle and religious factors,” added Mr Khasawneh, from Penn State Behrend university in Pennsylvania.

“Prayer can eliminate physical stress and anxiety, while there is also research that indicates prayer rituals can be considered an effective clinical treatment of neuro-musculoskeletal dysfunction.”
Islamic prayers reduce back pain and increase joint elasticity, research finds.

Can I just do Pilates?

348s.jpg

no-----a MALE might see you

The Best Person, Who Is The Best For The Family

'
(28 minutes)

You should let this useless thread die rather than keep pumping more blood into it.

Think of something intelligent such as "what is today's body count of moosleems killed in drone strikes by the CIA?"

Now THAT would be a thread worth following.

I started it-----but decided I have no time for that trite bitch

God's Love (Hub)

Let us note some points about the Qur`anic concept of God's love/ hub.

1. It is clear from the Qur`anic ayat that the distinguishing marks of those who received God's hub are certain qualities or traits -- trust in God, justness, patience etc.

2. The Qur`an says that those who follow the Prophet receive God's hub (3:31) but it stops at this positive statement and does not say anywhere that those who do not follow the Prophet will not receive God's hub, thus leaving the possibility in principle that followers of other religions may acquire the qualities and conduct that earn man the love of God. But the Qur`an does say that those righteous believers in other faiths who accept Islam will have their portion of divine love doubled (57:28). This is because God has a special love for the Prophet Muhammad and his mission represents the primary means in our age for the realization of divine purpose in history, so that to follow him is more than to acquire faith and good qualities.

3. Although a man with good qualities of heart and conduct receives divine love, he does not do so because of his qualities. For like every other good thing that happens to a man (4:79), good qualities of heart and conduct are themselves ultimately a gift from God and are not acquired by man on his own.

4. To the extent that the Qur`an relates the reception of divine love with acquisition of certain qualities of heart and conduct (even if that relation is not of simple cause and effect), we can say that according to the Qur`an divine love is purposive, for qualities can become relevant only for serving a purpose. Thus God's love should not be thought of as simply a sentimental person-to-person relationship, but a creative force which operates to realize an End.

But the Qur`an does say that those righteous believers in other faiths who accept Islam will have their portion of divine love doubled

If it's all the same to you, I'll stay a Jew and keep my regular portion. Is that OK with you?

P.S. Not actually giving you a choice.

But the Qur`an does say that those righteous believers in other faiths who accept Islam will have their portion of divine love doubled

If it's all the same to you, I'll stay a Jew and keep my regular portion. Is that OK with you?

P.S. Not actually giving you a choice.

my husband is also jewish-----and was born in A SHARIAH SHIT HOLE..
Considering that jews had to endure from the filth of shariah over more than 1000 years in that shariah shit hole-----it amazes me that any managed
to STAY WITH IT. Considering the ADVANTAGES muslims have over
"KAFFIRIN" in shariah shit holes----legally, financially and regarding issues
of personal safety (ie not getting raped &/or murdered)----the fact that there
are ANY Christians, jews, Zoroastrians, Hindus or Buddhists left in those
lands is AMAZING. . I am not at all surprised that there are young
muslims attracted to the UTOPIA of Islamic supremacy in "ISIL"

Lessons from the Prophet’s Wisdom

When the Prophet visited the village of Ta’if, he invited its inhabitants to Islam.

Not only did the people of Ta’if reject him and kick him out of their town, they also humiliated him by throwing stones at him, making him bleed.

Upon this humiliation, Angel Gabriel came to him and said:

Allah has heard what your people say to you and how they reject you. He has ordered the angels of the mountains to obey whatever you tell them to do.”

The angel of the mountains called him, greeted him and said:

Send me to do what you wish. If you wish, I will crush them between the two mountains of Makkah.”

The Prophet responded:

Rather, I hope that Allah will bring forth from their offspring those who will worship Allah alone and not associate anything with Him.” (Al-Bukhari)

Wisdom in this case was mercy, letting go of ego, and keeping the bigger picture in mind...

Last edited:
oh gee----IT'S THE ANGELS that tell muslimahs to tie bombs to their asses and
murder babies-------maybe they do not notify allah. ....alllah has a right to KNOW

Wisdom when Retaliation can be Taken

The Prophet taught us that real wisdom means that peace should be sought until those who wish to fight you leave you no other option but to fight. But even then, when the fight is brought to you, follows you; the Prophet showed us how to always keep wisdom as our weapon and armor.

The example of the conquest of Makkah stands out in this case. When the Prophet (peace be upon him) returned to Makkah in victory and having the upper hand after years of persecution and war at the hand of the Quraysh, he did not go back to the city looking for revenge.

He went back victorious, yes. But revenge was not taken. Instead wisdom led him to offer forgiveness, peace, and a du’a:

O Allah, Guide my people!’

In the conquest of Makkah, the Prophet’s wisdom, by the will of Allah, guided him to understand that he had a great opportunity. A chance to turn warring peoples into a united community. Wisdom here meant peace and that justice is not about vengeance. And today, the descendants of these people are Muslims.

These are only few of many instances where the Prophet (peace be upon him) showed patience, knowledge, experience, moderation, mercy, restraint as a part of his wisdom. In our lives, we will probably not face obstacles like the Prophet faced, but we can pick up the wisdom he left behind.

The Prophet taught us that:

Wisdom is the lost property of the Believer, let him claim it wherever he finds it.” (At-Tirmidhi)

the rapist of mecca IMPOSED a policy of ----convert or die. What a nice guy.
That policy was modified to---Convert or--PAY TRIBUTE---ACCEPT A STATUS OF ENSLAVEMENT or die. The policy has never been modified to anything
resembling decency

Wisdom when Retaliation can be Taken

The Prophet taught us that real wisdom means that peace should be sought until those who wish to fight you leave you no other option but to fight. But even then, when the fight is brought to you, follows you; the Prophet showed us how to always keep wisdom as our weapon and armor.

The example of the conquest of Makkah stands out in this case. When the Prophet (peace be upon him) returned to Makkah in victory and having the upper hand after years of persecution and war at the hand of the Quraysh, he did not go back to the city looking for revenge.

He went back victorious, yes. But revenge was not taken. Instead wisdom led him to offer forgiveness, peace, and a du’a:

O Allah, Guide my people!’

In the conquest of Makkah, the Prophet’s wisdom, by the will of Allah, guided him to understand that he had a great opportunity. A chance to turn warring peoples into a united community. Wisdom here meant peace and that justice is not about vengeance. And today, the descendants of these people are Muslims.

These are only few of many instances where the Prophet (peace be upon him) showed patience, knowledge, experience, moderation, mercy, restraint as a part of his wisdom. In our lives, we will probably not face obstacles like the Prophet faced, but we can pick up the wisdom he left behind.

The Prophet taught us that:

Wisdom is the lost property of the Believer, let him claim it wherever he finds it.” (At-Tirmidhi)

The false prophet shows his true colours in the following verse from the unholy Quran

22.15 If any think that God will not help him (His Apostle) in this world and the
Hereafter, let him stretch out a rope to the ceiling and cut (himself) off: then let him
see whether his plan will remove that which enrages (him)!

Muslims will only be happy when they achieve world domination.

Muslims will never be happy.

Islam is a world domination plan disguising itself as a religion.

Muhammad, The Last Prophet

In Arabic the word ‘nabi’ (Prophet) is derived from the word ‘naba,’ which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense God’s ambassadors on earth.

Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation.

All the prophets were anxious to convey God’s message sincerely and completely and this included the last Prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding “yes!”

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammad’s life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammad’s Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning.

In Arabic the word ‘nabi’ (Prophet) is derived from the word ‘naba,’ which means news. Thus we deduce that a prophet spreads the news of God and His message, they are in a sense God’s ambassadors on earth.

Their mission is to convey the message to worship One God. This includes, calling the people to God, explaining the message, bringing glad tidings or warnings and directing the affairs of the nation.

All the prophets were anxious to convey God’s message sincerely and completely and this included the last Prophet, Muhammad. During his final sermon, Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) asked the congregation three times whether he had delivered the message, and called on God to witness their answer, which was a resounding “yes!”

As well as the essence of their call to One God, another accepted sign of the truth of the prophets is how they live their lives. The accounts of Prophet Muhammad’s life that we have inherited from our righteous predecessors illustrate that Muhammad’s Prophethood was guided by God from the very beginning.

Muhammad was not a prophet, he was a lying cut throat bandit. I read that he personally beheaded captives.

I am fascinated What is the actual Arabic word for "news"

I am FASCINATED----how does one spell the Arabic word for
"NEWS" which you claim is "NABA"----ie the names of the
Arabic letters that spell that word? NABA?

Patience of the Prophet

Sheikh Hamza reflects on the wisdom and patience of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

(3 minutes)

Patience of the Prophet

Sheikh Hamza reflects on the wisdom and patience of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

(3 minutes)

I don't have three minutes to waste on nonsense about the so called wisdom and patience of Muhammad.

you did not miss anything------the little story does not even have literary
value. I was impressed that idiot Hamza------found it REMARKABLE
that "saint" muhummad did not slit the woman's throat for not kissing
his ass

Patience of the Prophet

(3 minutes)

I don't have three minutes to waste on nonsense about the so called wisdom and patience of Muhammad.

his ass

As a matter of fact I am following Hamza Yusuf on twitter, but he has not said much lately.

Patience of the Prophet

(3 minutes)

his ass

As a matter of fact I am following Hamza Yusuf on twitter, but he has not said much lately.

---sheeesh----I accessed his web site just now------NOTHIN' of interest
(I will not subscribe) -------I would appreciate your letting me know----if possible on this site------ if the jerk comes up with anything of note

Forum List

Back