Happiness in Islam

I think I just struck the nail on its head.

Oh really? Did I say something untrue? How many roads do you think that there are that lead to eternal life?

What did Jesus say?

See? I have given you a chance to testify in the name of the Lord.

What is the truth?
You don't believe in Jesus, Ivan.

Wow. astonishing!

How many more times do I have to tell you that I do believe that Jesus was exactly who he said he was, the long awaited Jewish Messiah prophesied by Moses in deuteronomy 18:18, not any god in human flesh.

How much more evidence do you need before your realize that you brain is not functioning up to its fullest potential? When will you notice that you are on a road that has degraded your ability to think rationally and retain information? When will you make that great leap of intelligence and realize that there has to be a better way other than slowly disintegrating into nothingness, confusing faith with obstinate stupidity?

Better hurry before you turn into a smoldering wick.
Like I said, you don't believe in Jesus, Ivan.

Why does having a conversation with you always make me feel like I'm about to shoot a fish in a barrel?

Try to be a little more challenging already..

You are boring.
I love it when people rationalize incongruities and dismiss their defeats. The ego knows the truth and always demands payment for defeats. Someone at your house will get a beating tonight.

Oh really? Did I say something untrue? How many roads do you think that there are that lead to eternal life?

What did Jesus say?

See? I have given you a chance to testify in the name of the Lord.

What is the truth?

Wow. astonishing!

How many more times do I have to tell you that I do believe that Jesus was exactly who he said he was, the long awaited Jewish Messiah prophesied by Moses in deuteronomy 18:18, not any god in human flesh.

How much more evidence do you need before your realize that you brain is not functioning up to its fullest potential? When will you notice that you are on a road that has degraded your ability to think rationally and retain information? When will you make that great leap of intelligence and realize that there has to be a better way other than slowly disintegrating into nothingness, confusing faith with obstinate stupidity?

Why does having a conversation with you always make me feel like I'm about to shoot a fish in a barrel?

You are boring.
I love it when people rationalize incongruities and dismiss their defeats. The ego knows the truth and always demands payment for defeats. Someone at your house will get a beating tonight.

Alrighty then. You have officially gone one flew over the cukoo's nest.

Sweet dreams.

Wow. astonishing!

You are boring.

Sweet dreams.
You really should watch the video, Ivan.

Wow. astonishing!

You are boring.

Sweet dreams.

You are boring.

Sweet dreams.

Don't abuse the sausage patty! Make sure you turn the other cheek for Czernobog.

You are boring.

Sweet dreams.

Don't abuse the sausage patty!

Father Vivian Oblivion I presume?

Consider yourself defrocked!

Sweet dreams.

Is that what Czernobog is doing to you? Defrocking you?

Sweet dreams.

It is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things your religious beliefs have done for you, going through life with so many questions but no ability to understand or retain the answers much less improve your situation...

It is truly inspiring to see the many wonderful things your religious beliefs have done for you, going through life with so many questions but no ability to understand or retain the answers much less improve your situation...

Don't blame my religion, brother. Oh, wait... you can't help yourself. That's what you do. Never mind.

Did you see his latest post? Man he is defrocking you good, dude. I'm going to get some more butter for my popcorn, you probably need some too.

Don't blame my religion, brother. Oh, wait... you can't help yourself. That's what you do. Never mind.

Did you see his latest post? Man he is defrocking you good, dude. I'm going to get some more butter for my popcorn, you probably need some too.

Whoah, slow down there sparkie. You sound like you are about to cream in your diapers. What a wanker! Need some excitement in your life?

Start living...

Whoah, slow down there sparkie. What a wanker! Need some excitement in your life?

Start living...
You should tell him to slow down, he's the one defrocking you. I like how you showed him deference. That was a smart move on your part. He's a lot smarter than you. If you don't believe me, just ask him. I'm sure he will tell you. My money is on him.

Whoah, slow down there sparkie. You sound like you are about to cream in your diapers. What a wanker! Need some excitement in your life?

Start living...
It looks like he wants more deference on your part. Don't you know how to kowtow properly?

Islamic prayers reduce back pain and increase joint elasticity, research finds.

The repetitive physical movements of Muslim prayer rituals can reduce chances of lower back pain if performed properly, according to new research.

The study found that not only does quiet prayer eliminate physical anxiety, but that proper knee and back angles can be an effective clinical treatment.
v2-banner-36-muslimprayer-getty.jpg

“One way to think about the movements is that they are similar to those of yoga or physical therapy intervention exercises used to treat lower back pain,” said study co-author Mohammad Khasawneh.

The paper, entitled An ergonomic study of body motions during Muslim prayer using digital human modelling, was published in the latest issue of the International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering.

The research used computer-generated human models of healthy Indian, Asian, and American men and women to look at the effect on lower back pain.

Sujud apparently increases the elasticity of joints.

“Physical health is influenced by socio-economic, lifestyle and religious factors,” added Mr Khasawneh, from Penn State Behrend university in Pennsylvania.

“Prayer can eliminate physical stress and anxiety, while there is also research that indicates prayer rituals can be considered an effective clinical treatment of neuro-musculoskeletal dysfunction.”

for laughs read the Saudi medical journal. There was one honest article
I read several years ago in which the researchers admitted that the muslim
method of male circumcision does no one any good. It is not at all protective
against the transmission of the HIV virus-------those ragged edges

The Best Person, Who Is The Best For The Family

'
(28 minutes)

You should let this useless thread die rather than keep pumping more blood into it.

Think of something intelligent such as "what is today's body count of moosleems killed in drone strikes by the CIA?"

Now THAT would be a thread worth following.

The repetitive physical movements of Muslim prayer rituals can reduce chances of lower back pain if performed properly, according to new research.

The study found that not only does quiet prayer eliminate physical anxiety, but that proper knee and back angles can be an effective clinical treatment.

“One way to think about the movements is that they are similar to those of yoga or physical therapy intervention exercises used to treat lower back pain,” said study co-author Mohammad Khasawneh.

The paper, entitled An ergonomic study of body motions during Muslim prayer using digital human modelling, was published in the latest issue of the International Journal of Industrial and Systems Engineering.

The research used computer-generated human models of healthy Indian, Asian, and American men and women to look at the effect on lower back pain.

“Physical health is influenced by socio-economic, lifestyle and religious factors,” added Mr Khasawneh, from Penn State Behrend university in Pennsylvania.

“Prayer can eliminate physical stress and anxiety, while there is also research that indicates prayer rituals can be considered an effective clinical treatment of neuro-musculoskeletal dysfunction.”

Can I just do Pilates?

348s.jpg

Can I just do Pilates?

348s.jpg
But any girlie azz looks good when it is young, even Arab girlie azz.

We need a score card to tally who has killed more moosleems?

The Israelis, or the Brit's, or the CIA ?

Can I just do Pilates?

348s.jpg

for those who do not know-----the Saudis (especially a piece of shit named---?? "prince talal" ) pay BIG MONEY to any "doctor" or other "scientist" to write any nonsense supporting muslim shit. The articles are actually hilarious---some idiot utterly discredited himself by writing an article claiming
that the study of embryology was somehow "invented" in the Kharahan

Forum List

Back