happy 4th of july

What you call complaining is what I call trying to reason with mindless idiots that refuse to face up to facts.
Well when I bemoan the fact that I raised my children to be responsible adults in a world that now no longer exists, I am complaining. :)

Or to put it more succinctly, when one person must work without receiving so that another can receive without working, neither is incline to work.

But I will appreciate what Independence Day signifies, i.e. a vision of a great nation in which nobody is forced to work for the benefit of the state but is allowed the fruit of their own labor and thereby benefit all with their work. A great nation where each individual, so long as nobody else's unalienable rights are infringed, can aspire to any heights he/she is capable of attaining and also is allowed the right to think, believe, speak, express without fear of government reprisal.
another racist with victim mentality.

That insurrection is nothing but a fantasy that your leaders and your media conspired to create.
You folks can burn down government buildings and call it mostly-peaceful, but when Capital police start shooting tear gas and concussion grenades into a crowd...how do you expect them to react?
When you invite people into the Capital and then murder one of them in cold-blood, how do you expect them to react?
And why didn't anyone start one single fire in the Capital? Is their no oxygen in the place that can complete the fire triangle and cause combustion?

View attachment 801409
thats democats who want to distroy country and push racist black holidays on us

qyahhanamqmammajajaja.jpg

GHbBBBbBBBb.png

When did the Nazis invade America?
They would make an invasion. If the USSR had fallen, England would have followed. The United States would be next. And if you think the nazis loved blacks, learn about the fate of people of mixed descent with negro blood in nazi Germany. you'll be interested.
In the movie "Glory", a black soldier (Denzel Washington) asks a white officer what awaits him after the war, implying that nothing particularly good will come of it. The officer replies that if we don't win, you will remain a slave.

They would make an invasion. If the USSR had fallen, England would have followed. The United States would be next. And if you think the nazis loved blacks, learn about the fate of people of mixed descent with negro blood in nazi Germany. you'll be interested.
In the movie "Glory", a black soldier (Denzel Washington) asks a white officer what awaits him after the war, implying that nothing particularly good will come of it. The officer replies that if we don't win, you will remain a slave.
We know that Nazis only loved white folks, that is why we have them in America today. Hell they were still slaves, just in a different form, think about the black soldiers after WWII who weren't allowed to use the GI Bill, VA Loans, etc. Also in many cases German POWs were treated better than black soldiers, let that sink in for a minute.

We know that Nazis only loved white folks,
Not really. The Jews and Roma were going to be completely exterminated and nazi succeeded on an industrial level. They were going to starve the Slavs (especially the Russians) and make slaves of the rest.
Everyone else was to be segregated and do the bidding of the "Aryans".

Forum List

Back