🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Funny thing is, Cinco De Mayo is a very low key holiday that really isn't celebrated much in Mexico; and yet is very popular in the U.S.

Go figure..... :cuckoo:

We'll use any excuse to celebrate with the three B's...

Beer, beer burbs and BBQ.

source.gif

FearfulKnobbyHagfish-size_restricted.gif

Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Or, celebrate a good reason for a Tequila Sunrise with brunch.
Hug a Mexican today.

beautiful-vector-illustration-design-mexican-450w-1050425231.jpg

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461
I think it is celebrated because it the only victory of the Mexican Army, except of course when they were fighting each other and someone had to win.

The French went on to vanquish them in later battles of course.
And that, my friends, is why Mexico is known for its beignets.

Beignets?

Like raisinets but with meskin raisins?

Great day for deporting Mexicans
Keep the Mexicans and get rid of you red hat goobers that are embarrassing this country.
Lol na we built this country
You were a black slave?
No I was up north part of the 74% of farms republicans had with NO SLAVES LOL slaves did not build America that’s funny lol
No, Mexicans did.
View attachment 259508

Hmmmmm.

That dos not seem accurate.

But they do have fiestas and siestas and so cannot be all bad.

Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Hug a Mexican today.

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461
Why should I celebrate?

Cinco de Mayo is just another excuse for Americans to get sloppy drunk on a weeknight.

Anyone with any sense at all stays off the roads during these holidays we professional drinkers call these holidays as amateur hour

this is racist if you are white u are not allowed to post hurtful celebrating of a Mexican holiday. It is makinng fun of them not only is this racist to the Mexicans. It is hurtful to the Muslims since you left out their day too.
How fkn racist are you !! < sarcasm) lo.

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461
Why should I celebrate?

Cinco de Mayo is just another excuse for Americans to get sloppy drunk on a weeknight.

Anyone with any sense at all stays off the roads during these holidays we professional drinkers call these holidays as amateur hour
It's not a weeknight. But yes, it is another excuse to get sloppy drunk. Enjoy it.

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461
I think it is celebrated because it the only victory of the Mexican Army, except of course when they were fighting each other and someone had to win.

The French went on to vanquish them in later battles of course.
And that, my friends, is why Mexico is known for its beignets.

Beignets?

Like raisinets but with meskin raisins?
Benyays

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461
Yep....may you all go back to Mexico or whatever shithole country you came from....and fix your own shit.....stop screwing with us.

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461
Yep....may you all go back to Mexico or whatever shithole country you came from....and fix your own shit.....stop screwing with us.
Total shithole, indeed.

yelapa-beach-mexico-beaches-486591598.jpg

Mexico-Popocatepetl.jpg

mexico-city-tech-center.jpg

Barbados-iStock_34909894_LARGE-2.jpg

Forum List

Back