🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

Keep the Mexicans and get rid of you red hat goobers that are embarrassing this country.
Lol na we built this country
You were a black slave?
No I was up north part of the 74% of farms republicans had with NO SLAVES LOL slaves did not build America that’s funny lol
They must have because no one else would work that was free they were drunk all the time...
Just facts whites built western civilization .. mic drop
castillo-view.jpg

Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Or, celebrate a good reason for a Tequila Sunrise with brunch.
Hug a Mexican today.

beautiful-vector-illustration-design-mexican-450w-1050425231.jpg

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461
I think it is celebrated because it the only victory of the Mexican Army, except of course when they were fighting each other and someone had to win.

The French went on to vanquish them in later battles of course.
And that, my friends, is why Mexico is known for its beignets.
Who doesn't have fried bread?
You miss the point there, okie?
No, I just wonder now and then...

A Mexican supremacist holiday, brought to you by Capitalism.
Get with the program, Sobie! It's a good day to break out the hot sauce.

I'm waiting for mainstream publications of American ethnic holidays, rather than supremacist holidays of Mexico (Cinco De Mayo), and Ireland (Saint Patricks day)

Such as Polish Pulaski day for an American hero.
Such as German Von Steuben day for an American hero.
Such as French Lafayette day for an American hero.

You were a black slave?
No I was up north part of the 74% of farms republicans had with NO SLAVES LOL slaves did not build America that’s funny lol
They must have because no one else would work that was free they were drunk all the time...
castillo-view.jpg

Our family was there in 1998 along with other sites in the Yucatan...We stayed for a week in Cancun....weed was decently priced after haggling(noticed I didn't say "Jewed"?).

You were a black slave?
castillo-view.jpg
I just shit that 2 hours ago.. wanna move in?

Keep the Mexicans and get rid of you red hat goobers that are embarrassing this country.
You were a black slave?
No, Mexicans did.
View attachment 259508
Lol have you seen Mexico haha.. hey where is my sandwich!?
Yes, I've seen it. Those red handprints on the walls of the temple at San Gervasio are so cool. A temple for women, they told me. Some of the handprints are very small, like some children put their "Kilroy was here" up for posterity too. No one knows exactly what they mean.

cozumel-ruins-san-gervasio-5.jpg

Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Or, celebrate a good reason for a Tequila Sunrise with brunch.
Hug a Mexican today.

beautiful-vector-illustration-design-mexican-450w-1050425231.jpg

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461

And happy Cinco de Mayo a usted! Let the Cervezas Mexicanas flow and enjoy the backyard fajita fests if you're attending/hosting one.

A Mexican supremacist holiday, brought to you by Capitalism.
Get with the program, Sobie! It's a good day to break out the hot sauce.

I'm waiting for mainstream publications of American ethnic holidays, rather than supremacist holidays of Mexico (Cinco De Mayo), and Ireland (Saint Patricks day)

Such as Polish Pulaski day for an American hero.
Such as German Von Steuben day for an American hero.
Such as French Lafayette day for an American hero.
Love your kugel, Sobie. That's all I know.

You were a black slave?
No, Mexicans did.
View attachment 259508
Lol have you seen Mexico haha.. hey where is my sandwich!?
Yes, I've seen it. Those red handprints on the walls of the temple at San Gervasio are so cool. A temple for women, they told me. Some of the handprints are very small, like some children put their "Kilroy was here" up for posterity too. No one knows exactly what they mean.

cozumel-ruins-san-gervasio-5.jpg
They were making tacos haha

il_340x270.1735890910_qu4j.jpg

Ixchel, Mayan Goddess of the Moon, Fertility and Death, who was worshipped at San Gervasio. She had a snake on her head for obvious reasons, a tortoise shell protecting her back since in this form (as moon goddess) she is associated with water as a symbol of fertility and tortoises can navigate both land and water. The pot she is pouring represents all the spillage of birth. The snake is a phallic symbol, primarily, behind all that fertility worship. She was who you prayed to for a child, and who you prayed to when your baby was sick. But sometimes she took those babies back. She had dual powers. I believe the necklace is made of skulls.
Mayan Women and the Coiled Snake Headdress

Sorry to be a few minutes late. Here is the Mexican Hat Dance (Jarabe Tapatío), the national dance of Mexico. I learned it in first grade too. And we had two sets of maracas to play on music day.

imagining

ol lady shouldn't you wait until at least after 11 before you start slamming shots...im jus sayn

ah fuck it cheers

heres to that latest 10000 + person imaginary caravan ....who are not even from Mexico
MAy they drop dead from heat exhaustion ...saluti
after 6 or 7 shots i can make em disappear to

tenor.gif
Well, I agree with you about the shots, anyway. Who needs an arbitrary starting time, especially on Sunday? Cheers to you.

cheers baby

imagining

ol lady shouldn't you wait until at least after 11 before you start slamming shots...im jus sayn

ah fuck it cheers

heres to that latest 10000 + person imaginary caravan ....who are not even from Mexico
MAy they drop dead from heat exhaustion ...saluti
after 6 or 7 shots i can make em disappear to

tenor.gif
Well, I agree with you about the shots, anyway. Who needs an arbitrary starting time, especially on Sunday? Cheers to you.

cheers baby

You'll never believe this: This is a pinata. LOL
studiodiy6.jpg

Remember these? We all had them in about 4th grade.

Forum List

Back