🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Cinco de Mayo!!!

I can pick up the empty Modelo can a beaner passing by so graciously gifted me with in the middle of my yard.

Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Or, celebrate a good reason for a Tequila Sunrise with brunch.
Hug a Mexican today.

beautiful-vector-illustration-design-mexican-450w-1050425231.jpg

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461

Yay!

I hear the drug cartels are mixing narcan with the heroin for the holiday so that people can enjoy the whole day.

Let's all celebrate Mexico's victory over France in the Battle of Puebla on May 5, 1862. .
Hug a Mexican today.

If this country ever needed Cinco de Mayo, it is now, with all those crazies including our President imagining an invasion at our border. Peace, brutha. Or, peace, hermano.

View attachment 259461
Move to mexico.

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461

Yay!

I hear the drug cartels are mixing narcan with the heroin for the holiday so that people can enjoy the whole day.
:th_panties:

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461
Move to mexico.
<ignore per usual>

miketx said he be eatin' refried beans so he can fart his favorite Mexican tune...while dancin'..
Please keep it Current Events worthy, Moon. Don't want this taken to the cellar. Even if it IS Sunday, I want everyone to get my best wishes.

Do you know why Santa Ana lost the Alamo?

(He could only fit 18 beaners in the trunk of the old Pontiac).

Hug a Mexican today.

View attachment 259461

Yay!

:th_panties:

So being upset of hundreds of people dying in the US a day due to drugs flowing across the border is getting ones panties in a wad?

Interesting. Why not go bitch about guns that kill far less Americans. In fact, a lot of gun violence is generated because of drugs.

Has the DNC packed the courts yet like they said they were going to do FDR style to do things like over turn the 2nd Amendment?

Do you know why Santa Ana lost the Alamo?

(He could only fit 18 beaners in the trunk of the old Pontiac).
We lost the Alamo, is what I heard. At least everybody died. Who is Santa Ana?
51IsT8%2BBTfL.jpg

Is this him?

Forum List

Back