Happy Dyngus day everybody

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
Even though I am an Irishman I have to say this is a great day. Dyngus day celebrates the Polish people who like the Irish are mostly Catholic. These are the hardest working Americans in the country. They built America. And what a day this is to go out and get laid, to go have some fun have a drink or two or 10. And to enjoy yourself and to celebrate the Polish people, to celebrate America. What a way to stand up for this country.

I won’t be getting any Bud Light products or Budweiser that’s for sure!

Bring on the Jack Daniels that’s a real Drink right there..

Some fine southern American whiskey my friends

I just found out that Jack Daniels went woke, what a disaster. Wow that was one of my favorite drinks.

Even though I am an Irishman I have to say this is a great day. Dyngus day celebrates the Polish people who like the Irish are mostly Catholic. These are the hardest working Americans in the country. They built America. And what a day this is to go out and get laid, to go have some fun have a drink or two or 10. And to enjoy yourself and to celebrate the Polish people, to celebrate America. What a way to stand up for this country.
Always was fun in Buffalo.

So what is the deal with Jack Daniels what have they done did they also work with Dylan Mulaney?

Forum List

Back