Happy Insurrection Day!

I'm grilling chicken, drinking some bourbon (later) and staying out of Gitmo.
I doubt the festivities the Democrats have planned will disappoint.

Although always a bit over-played and dramatic, you can count on them for entertainment.
I am not suggesting that any of them will win an award for their performance, but that's not why you watch the Shitshow anyway.

It will long be remembered as the day filthy lying commies like you murdered a woman for trespassing on public property. Gives you a big hard on doesn't it?
Yep, Ashlie target practice was not only stupid enough to listen to filthy, lying, commies but she showed up in DC, for them.
Then with a gun pointed at her, she tries to jump through a broken-out window opening?

Yeah, a top-five contender for the Darwin award for 2021.

1641486418223.png

1641486317563.png

Yeah unarmed female protestors deserve to be murdered in the name of a democracy that mandates all aspects of a persons life for their safety and security.

*****SMILE*****

:)

You gonna arrest all of us? Go for it, sis.

View attachment 584239

not all crossed that line ... those that were just poorly educated pawns who entered the capital unauthorized got simple trespassing charges levied against them AND are low hanging fruit.

some readily plead guilty to more serious charges, getting their charges/fines reduced pending trial as long as they agreed to cooperate.

BUT ... those are donny's flying monkeys.

there are those higher up that are on the radar, & the select comittee has interviewed/deposed over 300 individuals ... including first person eye witness'. one might even be :ack-1: ivankaaaaaaa... who i have no doubt would throw her daddy under the bus to save her own skin. & i have no doubt that the justice dept have been getting the same people to testify for them.

tick tock, basket dweller.

1641486556252.jpeg

Last edited:
View attachment 584333

Yeah unarmed female protestors deserve to be murdered in the name of a democracy that mandates all aspects of a persons life for their safety and security.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Breaking into a closed Federal building is against the law. Furthermore, attempting to illegally access members of Congress in a threatening manner also didnt help her cause, traitor. She got what was coming to her. If you think what she did was acceptable, why dont you give it a try, traitor?

Yep, Ashlie target practice was not only stupid enough to listen to filthy, lying, commies but she showed up in DC, for them.
Then with a gun pointed at her, she tries to jump through a broken-out window opening?

Yeah, a top-five contender for the Darwin award for 2021.

that bitch was assigned security detail at air bases when she was in the military. she knew the second she breached the capital, UNAUTHORISED, with a violent mob - that she was committing an egregious criminal act .. knowing that security had no idea whether she was armed - or had a bomb attached to her. she played a very bad game of russian roulette. she lost bigley & it was 100% her fault.

Barking... absolutely, HOWLING MAD. But you go right ahead and spin yourself deeper into the delusion. Eventually, that media you absorb is going to try to get you to do more than just troll internet threads. I wonder how many like you will have the guts to do more than talk trash.

I ask this same question a lot - IF Trump runs and wins in '24, what actions do YOU believe would be justified to keep him from reassuming power? In January of 2017, people like you did many times the damage to DC that a handful of pissed-off Republicans did on 1/6. They trashed buildings, burned a few vehicles, injured some cops... I don't recall the media solemnly revisiting 1/20 the next year. A bunch of political effing HACKS is all you people are. You can stick your righteous indignation up your arse.
Ironic how you talk about delusions. :heehee:

Forum List

Back