Happy Insurrection Day!

I wonder if the Nazi Pelousy Clown Show Commission will find out why Trump offered to send the National Guard to surround the Capital days before 1/6 if he was planning to send his goons down there to take over the country with zip ties and a toy gallows.

January 6th won’t be forgotten nor will it be swept under the rug. It was defining event for our country.

For me personally, it was right up with the OKC bombing, Space Shuttle Challenger and 911 in terms of events I’ll never forget. I was too young to remember the Kennedy assassination.

January 6 began when I was at work, walking out to our vans to start them so the batteries wouldn’t run down, and my friend messaged me and said they are attacking the Capitol. I couldn’t believe it, like those other events, it didn’t seem possible, and it unfolded in image after image on my phone.

This thread is for those images. For me, these are the ones that stuck.

View attachment 584203

“When you see something you love that’s broken you want to fix it. I love the Capitol. I‘m honored to be there,” he said. “This building is extraordinary and the rotunda in particular is just awe-inspiring. How many countless generations have been inspired in that room?”

View attachment 584206

Source: 'What else could I do?' NJ Rep. Kim helps clean up Capitol | AP News
Poor traumatized little thing...Go get some couch time.

I like the fact several hundred right wing terrorist traitor trumpanzees will be celebrating in jail. I hope some more of these clowns try something today as well. Plenty of room in the local jails for these traitors.
I just had to laugh. Those celebrating in jail could try something and be put in jail.

This is the best thing you've ever said, honey! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Who are the big fish in the Dem party who orchestrated the voter fraud?
xi-jinping-growth-target-crop.jpg

You still standing outside in the cold waiting for your "meet up" in South Dakota?
The coward never showed up.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that you couldn't put together a proper sentence in the English language if your sorry life depended on it, sugar.

I like the fact several hundred right wing terrorist traitor trumpanzees will be celebrating in jail. I hope some more of these clowns try something today as well. Plenty of room in the local jails for these traitors.
So we can mark down Jake Starkey's latest sock as being in favor of indefinite detention, with no constitutionally required speedy adjudication, of people charged with petty misdemeanors.

HimmlerSmile2.jpg

The coward never showed up.

But that has nothing to do with the fact that you couldn't put together a proper sentence in the English language if your sorry life depended on it, sugar.
You really got me there. When you have nothing, go for misspellings, punctuation mistakes, or poor sentence structure. That will show them!

You gonna celebrate Jan 6th today, traitor?

You really got me there. When you have nothing, go for misspellings, punctuation mistakes, or poor sentence structure. That will show them!

You gonna celebrate Jan 6th today, traitor?
The only ones celebrating it are those like Kamala Harris who are using the event as an opportunity to insult the victims of 911.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back