Happy Insurrection Day!

1641481369825.png

Many bed wetters would have no problem at all climbing over the corpses of half the country if they could control the other half. These are seriously sick "people" we are dealing with.
The National Divorce, when we will build a tall wall with them on the other side, cannot come fast enough. I will not have them in my country.

It would be funny if we didn't realize that ^^^^^ that is really the way they perceive it.

You truly can't fix stupid. I just look forward to the day we get to imprison them all.
We know. That is why your ilk attempted a coup. Thanks for admitting it.

January 6th won’t be forgotten nor will it be swept under the rug. It was defining event for our country.

For me personally, it was right up with the OKC bombing, Space Shuttle Challenger and 911 in terms of events I’ll never forget. I was too young to remember the Kennedy assassination.

January 6 began when I was at work, walking out to our vans to start them so the batteries wouldn’t run down, and my friend messaged me and said they are attacking the Capitol. I couldn’t believe it, like those other events, it didn’t seem possible, and it unfolded in image after image on my phone.

This thread is for those images. For me, these are the ones that stuck.

View attachment 584203

“When you see something you love that’s broken you want to fix it. I love the Capitol. I‘m honored to be there,” he said. “This building is extraordinary and the rotunda in particular is just awe-inspiring. How many countless generations have been inspired in that room?”

View attachment 584206

Source: 'What else could I do?' NJ Rep. Kim helps clean up Capitol | AP News

A real look at the murder of Ashli Babbitt.......

January 6th won’t be forgotten nor will it be swept under the rug. It was defining event for our country.

For me personally, it was right up with the OKC bombing, Space Shuttle Challenger and 911 in terms of events I’ll never forget. I was too young to remember the Kennedy assassination.

January 6 began when I was at work, walking out to our vans to start them so the batteries wouldn’t run down, and my friend messaged me and said they are attacking the Capitol. I couldn’t believe it, like those other events, it didn’t seem possible, and it unfolded in image after image on my phone.

This thread is for those images. For me, these are the ones that stuck.

View attachment 584203

“When you see something you love that’s broken you want to fix it. I love the Capitol. I‘m honored to be there,” he said. “This building is extraordinary and the rotunda in particular is just awe-inspiring. How many countless generations have been inspired in that room?”

View attachment 584206

Source: 'What else could I do?' NJ Rep. Kim helps clean up Capitol | AP News

We have actual video of Trump supporters in the Capitol....this video has not been hidden by the democrat party gestapo....

Hey guys......for the Jan. 6 democrat party High Holy Day....where did you put your Narc on a Shelf? Do you have the FBI Jan. 6 Narc, or the CIA Narc on a shelf?

We lit the candle on our Court House burned by blm/antifa model, to celebrate this High Holy day of the democrat party....

Forum List

Back