Happy Insurrection Day!

He's all mouth, a swift breeze would blow the feeble old coot over
5b0.gif

January 6th won’t be forgotten nor will it be swept under the rug. It was defining event for our country.

For me personally, it was right up with the OKC bombing, Space Shuttle Challenger and 911 in terms of events I’ll never forget. I was too young to remember the Kennedy assassination.

January 6 began when I was at work, walking out to our vans to start them so the batteries wouldn’t run down, and my friend messaged me and said they are attacking the Capitol. I couldn’t believe it, like those other events, it didn’t seem possible, and it unfolded in image after image on my phone.

This thread is for those images. For me, these are the ones that stuck.

View attachment 584203

“When you see something you love that’s broken you want to fix it. I love the Capitol. I‘m honored to be there,” he said. “This building is extraordinary and the rotunda in particular is just awe-inspiring. How many countless generations have been inspired in that room?”

View attachment 584206

Source: 'What else could I do?' NJ Rep. Kim helps clean up Capitol | AP News

Jan 6 Dimtard Pissy Pants thread #794

Charges for "INSURRECTION": Zero.

Really?

The FBI has found scant evidence that the Jan. 6 attack on the U.S. Capitol was the result of an organized plot to overturn the presidential election result, according to four current and former law enforcement officials.

ALL four of them?
Must be terrible not to be able to use an "insurrection" to try and win the midterms, but keep on doing it. Republicans are only marginally better than Democrats. Lesser of two evils and all that.

President Biden made a great speech. That many Trumpers disregarded Biden's message is no surprise. I think the speech will resonate with the American public. Trumpers are hopeless.

capitol-stories-fire-wisconsin-1904_2x.jpg

Jan 6th is here.

They're still not treating trump like he's president.

They're treating Joe like he's president.

trump won right?

Why aren't you burning the capitol down?

(I know trump lost fair and square.)

President Biden made a great speech. That many Trumpers disregarded Biden's message is no surprise. I think the speech will resonate with the American public. Trumpers are hopeless.
I just thought it was ironic when you said a habitual liar is calling out someone elses lies :dunno:

Yeah, they should.

A year later and Trump's cult is still obsessed with the retard.

Trump this week abruptly canceled his January 6 press conference, saying he would make a speech in Arizona instead.

'I will be speaking in the pre-rally. There's a lot of great speakers. They were crammed in," Lindell said. "They said there's gonna be 30,000 people. I say there's gonna be 60 to 70,000. It's gonna be huge."

Speaking to Insider on Wednesday night, Lindell said he was initially planning to get tickets to the Trump rally like "everyone else," but decided to approach Trump's team to see if he could get on stage to say a few words and give a "short message of hope."

Don't forget your tickets and.................your wallet.
"A year later and Trump's cult is still obsessed with the retard."
As you literally obsess about Trump.

January 6th won’t be forgotten nor will it be swept under the rug. It was defining event for our country.

For me personally, it was right up with the OKC bombing, Space Shuttle Challenger and 911 in terms of events I’ll never forget. I was too young to remember the Kennedy assassination.

January 6 began when I was at work, walking out to our vans to start them so the batteries wouldn’t run down, and my friend messaged me and said they are attacking the Capitol. I couldn’t believe it, like those other events, it didn’t seem possible, and it unfolded in image after image on my phone.

View attachment 584203

“When you see something you love that’s broken you want to fix it. I love the Capitol. I‘m honored to be there,” he said. “This building is extraordinary and the rotunda in particular is just awe-inspiring. How many countless generations have been inspired in that room?”

View attachment 584206

It will long be remembered as the day filthy lying commies like you murdered a woman for trespassing on public property. Gives you a big hard on doesn't it?

They wield the word as if it were a weapon, "Insurrection. Insurrection. Insurrection", until it has become as dull and impotent as all their other favorite pretend weapons -- "racist", "conspiracy theorist", "homophobe", "sexist", "horse dewormer".
But Trump DID say that drinking Nazi bleach was a fine idea!

AND HE SAID IT ON JANUARY 6TH!!!!!!!! :eek:

View attachment 584203

View attachment 584206

Ten points if you can name this J6 leader, since this thread is about J6 in pictures:

Screenshot_20210526-165821_DuckDuckGo.jpg

But be sure to mask up and invite only 5 or fewer fully vaccinated trump haters to your celebration

Last edited:

Forum List

Back