Happy Insurrection Day!

Barking... absolutely, HOWLING MAD. But you go right ahead and spin yourself deeper into the delusion. Eventually, that media you absorb is going to try to get you to do more than just troll internet threads. I wonder how many like you will have the guts to do more than talk trash.

I ask this same question a lot - IF Trump runs and wins in '24, what actions do YOU believe would be justified to keep him from reassuming power? In January of 2017, people like you did many times the damage to DC that a handful of pissed-off Republicans did on 1/6. They trashed buildings, burned a few vehicles, injured some cops... I don't recall the media solemnly revisiting 1/20 the next year. A bunch of political effing HACKS is all you people are. You can stick your righteous indignation up your arse.
Why you poor thing. Butthurt because what Trump & his goon squad tried on 1/6 is being rubbed in your face?

Stock up on Kleenex, it's going to be a long day for you & the rest of you Trump asslickers.

it seems to be gaining traction - that all the 'weeks of public hearings in vivid color ' coming will be aired in prime time.
whether they will be aired live & unedited on FOX is doubtful; BUT it will be interesting to see if they do.
but you can forget about newsmax, OANN, & RAV.
Evidently a LOT of WH staffers and officials are coming forward with a LOT of details, even before any televised hearings. So the hearings and DoJ should be able to leverage them to move up the food chain.

If enough of them do this, we'll at some point reach the real core (Trump, Stone, Bannon, Navarro, that group). And then we'll see if they turn on each other.

I won't make any assumptions. Some positive signs, that's it.

Last edited:
Why you poor thing. Butthurt because what Trump & his goon squad tried on 1/6 is being rubbed in your face?

Stock up on Kleenex, it's going to be a long day for you & the rest of you Trump asslickers.
Isn't it wonderful how you always know exactly when to show up and the right thing to say to just make us all feel warm inside? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Stuff vs democracy. Anyone with an ounce of sense realizes which was more harmful to the country, which turns out to NOT be most of the Republican Party.
Democracy is tyranny by the majority, and the majority is controlled by the lying media. Fuck your democracy.

I think it's funny. Yesterday a mod was predicting all the dumb Jan 6th threads he'd have to merge and today another one creates a pointless Jan 6th thread lol
First thing I thought of, too.

I'm reminded of the way the Stalinist Democrat politicians act in regards to "rules are for thee but not for me".

edit -- here we go:

Last edited:
3db01f0b6dbfc34e.png

No sane person would say "Happy Insurrection Day".

It only proves you know that the "insurrection" was a big fat lie.

January 6th won’t be forgotten nor will it be swept under the rug. It was defining event for our country.

For me personally, it was right up with the OKC bombing, Space Shuttle Challenger and 911 in terms of events I’ll never forget. I was too young to remember the Kennedy assassination.

January 6 began when I was at work, walking out to our vans to start them so the batteries wouldn’t run down, and my friend messaged me and said they are attacking the Capitol. I couldn’t believe it, like those other events, it didn’t seem possible, and it unfolded in image after image on my phone.

This thread is for those images. For me, these are the ones that stuck.

View attachment 584203

“When you see something you love that’s broken you want to fix it. I love the Capitol. I‘m honored to be there,” he said. “This building is extraordinary and the rotunda in particular is just awe-inspiring. How many countless generations have been inspired in that room?”

View attachment 584206

Source: 'What else could I do?' NJ Rep. Kim helps clean up Capitol | AP News
This is what insurrection looks like.

January 6th won’t be forgotten nor will it be swept under the rug. It was defining event for our country.

For me personally, it was right up with the OKC bombing, Space Shuttle Challenger and 911 in terms of events I’ll never forget. I was too young to remember the Kennedy assassination.

January 6 began when I was at work, walking out to our vans to start them so the batteries wouldn’t run down, and my friend messaged me and said they are attacking the Capitol. I couldn’t believe it, like those other events, it didn’t seem possible, and it unfolded in image after image on my phone.

This thread is for those images. For me, these are the ones that stuck.

View attachment 584203

“When you see something you love that’s broken you want to fix it. I love the Capitol. I‘m honored to be there,” he said. “This building is extraordinary and the rotunda in particular is just awe-inspiring. How many countless generations have been inspired in that room?”

View attachment 584206

Source: 'What else could I do?' NJ Rep. Kim helps clean up Capitol | AP News

3000 Americans lost their lives on 9/11

So really, that's just an insulting comparison

Ashli Babbitt repeatedly rammed her SUV into the car of her future husband's girlfriend, report says

Morgan Keith
Jan 3, 2022, 2:52 AM

ashli babbitt's driver's license photo's driver's license photo

Ashli Babbitt in her driver's-license photo. Maryland MVA/Calvert County Sheriff’s Office via AP
  • Ashli McEntee was married when she had an affair with future husband Aaron Babbitt, the AP reported.
  • At the time of the affair, Aaron Babbitt was in a six-year relationship with Celeste Norris.
  • Norris said McEntee drove an SUV into her vehicle and stalked and harassed her after the incident.
Ashli Babbitt repeatedly rammed her SUV into the car of her future husband's girlfriend, report says

^^^ there's yer 'martyr' ^^^

Your president, the invalid, took showers with his daughter. He's all yours.

Forum List

Back