Happy Insurrection Day!

Jan. 6 has become the leftist American's version of "Guy Fawkes Day." In their empty little heads, they celebrate what they believe was the foiling of those evil Trump-supporters from blowing up Congress or something.

Aren't they just the cutest little things? :auiqs.jpg:
Adorable little empty husks.

January 6th won’t be forgotten nor will it be swept under the rug. It was defining event for our country.

For me personally, it was right up with the OKC bombing, Space Shuttle Challenger and 911 in terms of events I’ll never forget. I was too young to remember the Kennedy assassination.

January 6 began when I was at work, walking out to our vans to start them so the batteries wouldn’t run down, and my friend messaged me and said they are attacking the Capitol. I couldn’t believe it, like those other events, it didn’t seem possible, and it unfolded in image after image on my phone.

This thread is for those images. For me, these are the ones that stuck.

View attachment 584203

“When you see something you love that’s broken you want to fix it. I love the Capitol. I‘m honored to be there,” he said. “This building is extraordinary and the rotunda in particular is just awe-inspiring. How many countless generations have been inspired in that room?”

View attachment 584206

Source: 'What else could I do?' NJ Rep. Kim helps clean up Capitol | AP News
9A2549C2-8C82-475B-904E-B6E64222E7BE.jpeg

Jan. 6 has become the leftist American's version of "Guy Fawkes Day." In their empty little heads, they celebrate what they believe was the foiling of those evil Trump-supporters from blowing up Congress or something.

Aren't they just the cutest little things? :auiqs.jpg:
And yet Alec Baldwin has killed more people than all the “insurrectionists” put together.

We're not surprised that this is the best you could do.
Not my best.

More desperation, a classic.

"It's more illegal for you than it is for them because you know what they did and you're not reporting it -- that's the -- you know, that's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And, you know you can't let that happen. That's -- that's a big risk to you and Ryan (Germany), your lawyer, that's a big risk," Trump said during the call.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."

January 6th won’t be forgotten nor will it be swept under the rug. It was defining event for our country.

For me personally, it was right up with the OKC bombing, Space Shuttle Challenger and 911 in terms of events I’ll never forget. I was too young to remember the Kennedy assassination.

January 6 began when I was at work, walking out to our vans to start them so the batteries wouldn’t run down, and my friend messaged me and said they are attacking the Capitol. I couldn’t believe it, like those other events, it didn’t seem possible, and it unfolded in image after image on my phone.

View attachment 584203

“When you see something you love that’s broken you want to fix it. I love the Capitol. I‘m honored to be there,” he said. “This building is extraordinary and the rotunda in particular is just awe-inspiring. How many countless generations have been inspired in that room?”

View attachment 584206

There are many images of the blue city insurrections. Some years ago one was of an old man being pulled out of a car and and beaten. Antifa even declared itself a country in one. Remember? Where was the FBI? And the Federal law enforcement you love so much except ICE. They are mean. The only thing you have to know is that we have the same possibilities of authoritarian law killing millions in a Dictatorship pushed by Progs.

Use your brightest crayon, honey, and show us where PRECISELY in those pictures you see feces.

If you can't do that, maybe it's time to rethink your Xanax dosage.
Read the link I posted.

To read a link take your cursor and point it under the portion of my post that reads ”MAGA mob rioters smeared their own feces in US Capitol.” Once you have your cursor under the link, hit enter. It will take you to the article. Once you are at the article, you may proceed to read it.

I think it's funny. Yesterday a mod was predicting all the dumb Jan 6th threads he'd have to merge and today another one creates a pointless Jan 6th thread lol
That is quite funny that a Mod started it...lolol...........don't they have, "Team Meetings" before such events

This Mod starts very few threads, but their always zingers foy shoy

View attachment 584203

View attachment 584206

Boy you were waiting and dreaming all night for this thread. Did your fingers smell fishy when you awokst?

Read the link I posted.

To read a link take your cursor and point it under the portion of my post that reads ”MAGA mob rioters smeared their own feces in US Capitol.” Once you have your cursor under the link, hit enter. It will take you to the article. Once you are at the article, you may proceed to read it.
So you posted pictures that have nothing to do with your link, which BTW did the same thing that you did, and you wonder why we all call you our "Little Ray of Comedic Sunshine" on this board.

Not my best.

More desperation, a classic.

"It's more illegal for you than it is for them because you know what they did and you're not reporting it -- that's the -- you know, that's a criminal, that's a criminal offense. And, you know you can't let that happen. That's -- that's a big risk to you and Ryan (Germany), your lawyer, that's a big risk," Trump said during the call.

“The people of Georgia are angry. The people of the country are angry, and there's nothing wrong with saying that, you know, that you've recalculated,” Trump said on the call. "All I want to do is this: I just want to find 11,780 votes, which is one more than we have... Fellas, I need 11,000 votes, give me a break."
Folks, I bring you the Queen of Irrelevant Cut And Paste. ^^^^^

View attachment 584203

View attachment 584206

Yes, those waving flags carry a more devastating explosive charge than any bomb in OKC.
Do you ever go back and read the silliness you post?

Forum List

Back