Happy Insurrection Day!

The desperation and obsession is ABSURD.

View attachment 584210

Ashli Babbitt repeatedly rammed her SUV into the car of her future husband's girlfriend, report says

Morgan Keith
Jan 3, 2022, 2:52 AM

ashli babbitt's driver's license photo

Ashli Babbitt in her driver's-license photo. Maryland MVA/Calvert County Sheriff’s Office via AP
  • Ashli McEntee was married when she had an affair with future husband Aaron Babbitt, the AP reported.
  • At the time of the affair, Aaron Babbitt was in a six-year relationship with Celeste Norris.
  • Norris said McEntee drove an SUV into her vehicle and stalked and harassed her after the incident.
Ashli Babbitt repeatedly rammed her SUV into the car of her future husband's girlfriend, report says

^^^ there's yer 'martyr' ^^^

I love the smell of leftist loser desperation in the morning.
I'm sure Trump isn't a leftist.

"In light of the total bias and dishonesty of the January 6th Unselect Committee of Democrats, two failed Republicans, and the Fake News Media, I am canceling the January 6th Press Conference at Mar-a-Lago on Thursday, and instead will discuss many of those important topics at my rally on Saturday, January 15th, in Arizona—It will be a big crowd!" Trump said in a statement Tuesday evening.

The traitor is desperate to run his big mac eating face hole and his bank account must be running low.

I'm sure Trump isn't a leftist.

"In light of the total bias and dishonesty of the January 6th Unselect Committee of Democrats, two failed Republicans, and the Fake News Media, I am canceling the January 6th Press Conference at Mar-a-Lago on Thursday, and instead will discuss many of those important topics at my rally on Saturday, January 15th, in Arizona—It will be a big crowd!" Trump said in a statement Tuesday evening.

The traitor is desperate to run his big mac eating face hole and his bank account must be running low.
We're not surprised that this is the best you could do.

Morgan Keith
Jan 3, 2022, 2:52 AM

ashli babbitt's driver's license photo's driver's license photo

Ashli Babbitt in her driver's-license photo. Maryland MVA/Calvert County Sheriff’s Office via AP
  • Ashli McEntee was married when she had an affair with future husband Aaron Babbitt, the AP reported.
  • At the time of the affair, Aaron Babbitt was in a six-year relationship with Celeste Norris.
  • Norris said McEntee drove an SUV into her vehicle and stalked and harassed her after the incident.

^^^ there's yer 'martyr' ^^^
Man I love, "Love Triangles". They always end up in exciting disaster

Forum List

Back