Happy Insurrection Day!

Apparently nobody really believes in your rotten old demented pervert. Except for you, right?

View attachment 584199
Five police officers died as a direct result of the Trumpist rabble storming the Capitol Building or from trauma as a result of it.

Let us remember these patriots and defenders of the Constitution.

Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick
Police Officer Kyle DeFreytag
Police Officer Gunther Hashida
Police Officer Jeffrey Smith
Police Officer Howard Liebengood

Say their names and remember they died to preserve and protect this country from the Trumpist seditionists.

Last edited:
They're not told about this stuff in their world. They don't know about the hard facts the committee is finding. If they DO hear about anything, they are conditioned to impulsively dismiss it as fake news. It doesn't linger in their minds for more than two or three seconds.

Seriously.

it seems to be gaining traction - that all the 'weeks of public hearings in vivid color ' coming will be aired in prime time.

whether they will be aired live & unedited on FOX is doubtful; BUT it will be interesting to see if they do.

but you can forget about newsmax, OANN, & RAV.

The desperation and obsession is ABSURD.

Screenshot_20220106-062512_Google.jpg

Yeah, they should.

A year later and Trump's cult is still obsessed with the retard.

Trump this week abruptly canceled his January 6 press conference, saying he would make a speech in Arizona instead.

'I will be speaking in the pre-rally. There's a lot of great speakers. They were crammed in," Lindell said. "They said there's gonna be 30,000 people. I say there's gonna be 60 to 70,000. It's gonna be huge."

Speaking to Insider on Wednesday night, Lindell said he was initially planning to get tickets to the Trump rally like "everyone else," but decided to approach Trump's team to see if he could get on stage to say a few words and give a "short message of hope."

Don't forget your tickets and.................your wallet.

• Thanks
Reactions: JLW
Jan. 6 has become the leftist American's version of "Guy Fawkes Day." In their empty little heads, they celebrate what they believe was the foiling of those evil Trump-supporters from blowing up Congress or something.

Aren't they just the cutest little things? :auiqs.jpg:

it seems to be gaining traction - that all the 'weeks of public hearings in vivid color ' coming will be aired in prime time.

whether they will be aired live & unedited on FOX is doubtful; BUT it will be interesting to see if they do.

but you can forget about newsmax, OANN, & RAV.

That's because aside from a few of you on the left, nobody really gives a shit.

Yeah, they should.

A year later and Trump's cult is still obsessed with the retard.

Trump this week abruptly canceled his January 6 press conference, saying he would make a speech in Arizona instead.

'I will be speaking in the pre-rally. There's a lot of great speakers. They were crammed in," Lindell said. "They said there's gonna be 30,000 people. I say there's gonna be 60 to 70,000. It's gonna be huge."

Speaking to Insider on Wednesday night, Lindell said he was initially planning to get tickets to the Trump rally like "everyone else," but decided to approach Trump's team to see if he could get on stage to say a few words and give a "short message of hope."

Don't forget your tickets and.................your wallet.
I love the smell of leftist loser desperation in the morning.

January 6th won’t be forgotten nor will it be swept under the rug. It was defining event for our country.

For me personally, it was right up with the OKC bombing, Space Shuttle Challenger and 911 in terms of events I’ll never forget. I was too young to remember the Kennedy assassination.

January 6 began when I was at work, walking out to our vans to start them so the batteries wouldn’t run down, and my friend messaged me and said they are attacking the Capitol. I couldn’t believe it, like those other events, it didn’t seem possible, and it unfolded in image after image on my phone.

This thread is for those images. For me, these are the ones that stuck.

View attachment 584203

“When you see something you love that’s broken you want to fix it. I love the Capitol. I‘m honored to be there,” he said. “This building is extraordinary and the rotunda in particular is just awe-inspiring. How many countless generations have been inspired in that room?”

View attachment 584206

Source: 'What else could I do?' NJ Rep. Kim helps clean up Capitol | AP News
So? Two pics?

January 6th won’t be forgotten nor will it be swept under the rug. It was defining event for our country.

For me personally, it was right up with the OKC bombing, Space Shuttle Challenger and 911 in terms of events I’ll never forget. I was too young to remember the Kennedy assassination.

January 6 began when I was at work, walking out to our vans to start them so the batteries wouldn’t run down, and my friend messaged me and said they are attacking the Capitol. I couldn’t believe it, like those other events, it didn’t seem possible, and it unfolded in image after image on my phone.

This thread is for those images. For me, these are the ones that stuck.

View attachment 584203

“When you see something you love that’s broken you want to fix it. I love the Capitol. I‘m honored to be there,” he said. “This building is extraordinary and the rotunda in particular is just awe-inspiring. How many countless generations have been inspired in that room?”

View attachment 584206

Source: 'What else could I do?' NJ Rep. Kim helps clean up Capitol | AP News
If you were planning a huge event and were warned 2 weeks before by NYC detectives and other law enforcement that there might be trouble.......................What would common sense tell you???????

Forum List

Back