Happy Ivermectin day pure bloods

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

A study shared in the New England Journal of Medicine indicated that natural immunity offers greater protection from COVID-19 than vaccines.(SomchaiChoosiri via canva)
By Jordan Gartner
Published: Jun. 22, 2022 at 7:55 PM EDT

agagaggagagab.jpeg

I want to ask you, does God know when it right for women to have baby?

However, getting a COVID-19 vaccination is a safer and more dependable way to build immunity to COVID-19 than getting sick with COVID-19, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said.
from your article.
-------------------------------
so you must get sick with the Delta virus before your immunity kicks in.

Hey Penny, since you're here still incomprehensibly shilling for the vaccines....when all the vaxxed fill up the hospitals cause their immune systems are shot, will you love it if I said what you said in my signature? You made the choice and it's your fault, so you should "die at home"? (your words, not mine)

Hey Penny, since you're here still incomprehensibly shilling for the vaccines....when all the vaxxed fill up the hospitals cause their immune systems are shot, will you love it if I said what you said in my signature? You made the choice and it's your fault, so you should "die at home"? (your words, not mine)
I'm certain that Killer has us both on ignore. It refuses to hear its loudest detractors.

OP's report from NEJM is for one type of mRNA vaccine. Sheba (apparently) used 5.7 million people who received BNT162b2 in its comparison with natural immunity? Chimp-based adenovirus vaccines would get short-changed.

Forum List

Back