Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Howey

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2013
For the first time ever, gays march as the barriers of homophobia die!

I'm surprised SassyIRISHLass hasn't already posted a St. Patrick's Day thread....then again, maybe she's had a pint of Guinness or 20....:smoke:

She might be sleeping it off :popcorn::scared1:

lepsani.gif

Hey Howey, what's that green shit leakin' outta your nostrils............it don't look like beer to me..........Ewww!!!!

There's nothing new about homosexuality on St. Patrick's Day. Leprechauns are obviously gay since they dress in bright colors, dance around like fairies, and are hiding their "treasure" at the end of a rainbow.

Oh look, another holiday highjacked by the queers, because otherwise nobody would even think of them. What's the matter girls, not getting enough attention at your normal gay pride parades?

The thing is, Irish Catholics appear to have no right of free assembly, which includes the right to decide who gets to be at the assembly. They've been fighting this fight for years, but finally had to give up because LGBT are fascists who will destroy the careers of anyone who opposes them.

Yea! Clap clap, Perhaps Homocentric glorification isn't such a great thing, either. Um , I will mention a very unpopular thought: Homosexuality is JUST a dysfunction, like epileptics or people with Alzheimer's. And they all have the same rights as anyone else.

Gays in, pro-lifers out:

Irish LGBT group marches in St. Patrick's Day Parade - CNN.com

One group, the Catholic League, dropped out of the parade after the announcement to include the Lavender and Green Alliance.

Bill Donohue, president of the Catholic advocacy organization, said his group would sit out the parade because the event's organizers would not also allow a pro-life group to march.

"It's their parade. I wouldn't have had any group advocating their own cause," Donohue said. "If you want to let the gay group in, then you have to let the pro-life group in under its own banner."

New York's Saint Patrick's Day Parade has a tradition of not allowing signage for advocacy groups, with the exception of the "England out of Ireland" campaign, Smith said.

Some 200,000 revelers were expected to march in the parade -- the largest in memory, Smith said, and on one of the sunniest days in recent years.

Hey Howey, are you guys going to fight to be a part of Muslim Day Parade? If you are serious about breaking down the homo barriers, you should start there. I'm sure the tolerant and peaceful Muslims would love to include queers in their marches.

Hey Howey, are you guys going to fight to be a part of Muslim Day Parade? If you are serious about breaking down the homo barriers, you should start there. I'm sure the tolerant and peaceful Muslims would love to include queers in their marches.

I've got several friends who are muslim, including a gay Iranian. I'd trust him far more than a self hating closeted fag and bigot like you.

I've got several friends who are muslim, including a gay Iranian. I'd trust him far more than a self hating closeted fag and bigot like you.

LOL, I have no doubts there are many homo Muslims. It's the norm for them to rape young boys back in their third world shitholes. My point is, why aren't you queers marching with them while displaying your vulgarity?

Must be a touchy subject since all you can do is attack me instead of answering the question.

Forum List

Back