🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Valentines day!

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012
St. Valentine, the Real Story

"Valenitne was a Roman Priest at a time when there was an emperor called Claudias who persecuted the church at that particular time," Father O'Gara explains. " He also had an edict that prohibited the marriage of young people. This was based on the hypothesis that unmarried soldiers fought better than married soldiers because married soldiers might be afraid of what might happen to them or their wives or families if they died."

Valentine ignored the edict and married couples anyway. He was then rounded up, tortured, and murdered.

So no wonder the state does not official recognize this holiday. Makes sense now.

"Valenitne was a Roman Priest at a time when there was an emperor called Claudias who persecuted the church at that particular time," Father O'Gara explains. " He also had an edict that prohibited the marriage of young people. This was based on the hypothesis that unmarried soldiers fought better than married soldiers because married soldiers might be afraid of what might happen to them or their wives or families if they died."

Valentine ignored the edict and married couples anyway. He was then rounded up, tortured, and murdered.

So no wonder the state does not official recognize this holiday. Makes sense now.

Haha, that's a cute fable for the Gullibles.

Here's the real story those Churchylady mythologists wanted buried:

Whip My Roman Sex Gods

------ because this day is all about sex. Raw, animal sex, complete with guttural grunts, sweaty bodies and stuff getting wet.

Thanks for the reminder. I bumpity-bumped the relevant thread for the occasion.

Whip My Roman Sex Gods

------ because this day is all about sex. Raw, animal sex, complete with guttural grunts, sweaty bodies and stuff getting wet.

It figures that you'd mistake lust for love.
Did you get your right hand a box of chocolates today?

Whip My Roman Sex Gods

It figures that you'd mistake lust for love.
Did you get your right hand a box of chocolates today?

It's all about the lust. Fertility. Boinking. That's what Opie's fable tried to cover up.
Go read the thread, it's all in there. Gotta love the lottery.

Forum List

Back