🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Happy Veterans' Day

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
WP_20151111_002.jpg

Never Forget:
And Thank you for your service to us and your families for the sacrifices they make.

This picture was our Vets after they broke through the Obama Barricades when he shut off their Memorials that was there for them. Vote to bring back some honor to our Military and vote out Democrat/progressives come 2016

Never Forget:
And Thank you for your service to us and your families for the sacrifices they make.

This picture was our Vets after they broke through the Obama Barricades when he shut off their Memorials that was there for them. Vote to bring back some honor to our Military and vote out Democrat/progressives come 2016
Way to shit all over a respectful thread you classless bimbo.

Anyways, God bless our vets today.

My cousin is the second generation in a five generation family of veterans descended from my uncle. Back a couple of generations and our great greats served in the Union Army. My great, great, great uncle...Lew Wallace. Five of my six uncles and my dad all served, and innumerable cousins, kids of cousins, and grandkids of cousins. My son and dil were Army National Guard and reg Army, she went to Bagram.

Love them all and proud of them all..including my EX father in law who was a fighter pilot over Europe with the raf in WW II.

My family has a good record of service. So do the families of my Native friends. Veterans' Day on the reservation is a solemn day of honoring warriors.

My cousin is the second generation in a five generation family of veterans descended from my uncle. Back a couple of generations and our great greats served in the Union Army. My great, great, great uncle...Lew Wallace. Five of my six uncles and my dad all served, and innumerable cousins, kids of cousins, and grandkids of cousins. My son and dil were Army National Guard and reg Army, she went to Bagram.

Love them all and proud of them all..including my EX father in law who was a fighter pilot over Europe with the raf in WW II.

My family has a good record of service. So do the families of my Native friends. Veterans' Day on the reservation is a solemn day of honoring warriors.

My families American record starts in the Revolutionary War, and has had at least one member of the family in the military during each war since.

Kid brother and I both retired in 1990 from military service

Last edited:
I don't think of vets as human detritus, and I find your classification of them as such highly offensive.
Take a look at the poster...you will note that there are quotation marks in the quote that contains the Phrase "Human detritus"... The words are not my words they are the words of a now dead veteran...so you are in reality not offended by me ...this is who you find offensive...grow up..

Paralyzed Iraq War Veteran's Writes Last Words To Bush ..

My families American record starts in the Revolutionary War, and has had at least one member of the family in the military during each war since.

Kid brother and I both retired in 1990 from military service
Maybe we should make a rule that in order to run for political office you had to have served?

Forum List

Back