Hard Choices

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Democrats have to make them and do it by Jan 19. First off you have the pardons to deal with and they need a bunch.
Hillary Clinton
Bill Clinton
Huma
Hillary's maid
And the more they give out the harder 2018 will be on them. Just a Hillary pardon would sink them.

Then a move they are working on right now has its problems. They are looking to put their DNC leadership in the hands of an islamic negro named Ellis. No word yet on how they intend to win elections with their increased hate toward whites and Christians.

On January 19 we may well know the fate of 2018. And if they pick Ellis and continue the white Christian purge of the DNC then the divide they started will be finished.

Fury

Why would Obama be concerned with pardons for these high profile politicians? If the Republican want to continue with this stuff instead of getting down to serious business of governing I believe his attitude is to let them have at it. As to the fate of 2018, hopefully the economy will be good and that won't be an issue. But if it tanks, nobody is going to care about party leadership on either side and it will just be the usual toss the bums out.

• Banned
Why would Obama be concerned with pardons for these high profile politicians? If the Republican want to continue with this stuff instead of getting down to serious business of governing I believe his attitude is to let them have at it. As to the fate of 2018, hopefully the economy will be good and that won't be an issue. But if it tanks, nobody is going to care about party leadership on either side and it will just be the usual toss the bums out.
A lot of these democrats "OWE" each other besides pardoning her could keep his ass out of trouble. The deception does not stop with Hillary it goes party wide.

Your second failure of argument is thinking the Trump team will be not be able to multi-task. Between holdings and companies he has over a thousand so he is well versed in multi-function. There is simply no reason to think that with Sessions going after Hillary another team could not start the economy.

What you are going to see with the Trump team is a delegation of goals and failure to meet them will mean you are FIRED. The firing is what has been missing in government for two long. Failure has been rewarded.

I caution my fellow conservatives to not bloat your chest out to far. Let's not forget- the democrats are sheep, they are MUCH better at politics than Republicans because they have even less shame, and they are ruthless revisinionist liars. Oh and one more thing, they have the vast majority of the media behind them.

Forum List

Back