Hard Reality Approaches...

Wow, still no reply on the directly observed data thingy. Me guesses that he can't answer it without looking like a booby

Sane people tend to ignore/avoid you because you are a crazy little denier cult crackpot/troll who posts nothing but utter bullcrap.

In the real world...

Global Warming Is Not A Theory. It Is A Measurement.
and yet you keep posting links to garbage that does not back your claim. Sorry, I am not allowing you to get away with that. BTW, I agree Global Warming is not a theory, it isn't a fact and therefore fails the scientific process.

so you go run along and find an experiment that actually proves any of your gibberish.

BTW, the measurement is observed raw data, not manufactured data biased by someone funded by the government. Now again, you find me one scientist that agrees that manmade CO2 does anything to the climate who isn't funded by the government or UN. I've challenged all of you and to date, ehhhhhhhhh.

They never give up do they.
Wow, still no reply on the directly observed data thingy. Me guesses that he can't answer it without looking like a booby

Sane people tend to ignore/avoid you because you are a crazy little denier cult crackpot/troll who posts nothing but utter bullcrap.

In the real world...

Still wanting to try and blur the lines?

Man made climate change is just a theory.

Proove it

No one has to, it was proven 15 years ago by the body of the world's scientists.

You reject reality, good for you. So do the Flat Earther's and Birthers. This is your cohort.

And if you would, I started the thread to discuss the reality of Global Warming and I've stated a number of times I'm not interested in those who deny reality.

You are free to post an endless number of threads elsewhere with what you 'believe'. Only facts are welcome here.

Sorry.

In the real world...

Proove it

No one has to, it was proven 15 years ago by the body of the world's scientists.

You reject reality, good for you. So do the Flat Earther's and Birthers. This is your cohort.

And if you would, I started the thread to discuss the reality of Global Warming and I've stated a number of times I'm not interested in those who deny reality.

You are free to post an endless number of threads elsewhere with what you 'believe'. Only facts are welcome here.

Sorry.
wrong, you just showed us that you have no ammunition to compete in this thread. See the theory was never realized and therefore cannot exist any longer. It is the scientific way.

18 years and 8 months no warming. And still the earth kicks your ass.

BTW, can you find some new material to use when you have nothing to post. The same old flat earther society you belong to is getting old.

In the real world...

Proove it

Sorry.
wrong, you just showed us that you have no ammunition to compete in this thread. See the theory was never realized and therefore cannot exist any longer. It is the scientific way.

BTW, can you find some new material to use when you have nothing to post. The same old flat earther society you belong to is getting old.

Is whining your profession or just a hobby?

You aren't welcome here. Feel free to start ten new threads on how you don't accept scientific fact as reality. You are free to do so and it will create a lot more content for the site, which means more ads and more revenue.

AND, you won't have to be bothered with this thread which seems to bring you such angst.

I'm guessing, and I've been known to be wrong so this is just a guess, you won't hear go away and then, go away. And someone posting that the Earth is Flat would get the same 'go away'. Someone posting their 'proof' of bigfoot would get the same 'go away'. So it isn't personal. I'm really looking out for you and want you to be happy, which would be better served if you started your own thread.

So long.

Last edited:

In the real world...

Proove it

Sorry.

You aren't welcome here. Feel free to start ten new threads on how you don't accept scientific fact as reality. You are free to do so and it will create a lot more content for the site, which means more ads and more revenue.

AND, you won't have to be bothered with this thread which seems to bring you such angst.

I'm guessing, and I've been known to be wrong so this is just a guess, you won't hear go away and then, go away. And someone posting that the Earth is Flat would get the same 'go away'. Someone posting their 'proof' of bigfoot would get the same 'go away'. So it isn't personal. I'm really looking out for you and want you to be happy, which would be better served if you started your own thread.

So long.
Dude, why can't you just post up the testing that shows this hard reality that is supposedly approaching. Seems you are angry that you can't prove your threat. That's on you friend, not me. Any time, just post up the experiments that can resolve the difference between us. See, I don't think CO2 has any magical powers, because no one has demonstrated them. Yet you believe them and also never seen their powers, so it is you afraid of the boogeyman. Be mad at the authors of the boogeyman not me, I'm just trying to get the facts. I hate when a man cries wolf and it isn't so. Makes you wonder on every other thing coming from that man.

In the real world...

Proove it

Sorry.

So long.
Dude, why can't you just post up the testing that shows this hard reality that is supposedly approaching. Seems you are angry that you can't prove your threat. That's on you friend, not me. Any time, just post up the experiments that can resolve the difference between us. See, I don't think CO2 has any magical powers, because no one has demonstrated them. Yet you believe them and also never seen their powers, so it is you afraid of the boogeyman. Be mad at the authors of the boogeyman not me, I'm just trying to get the facts. I hate when a man cries wolf and it isn't so. Makes you wonder on every other thing coming from that man.

The information is available on a million websites. And angry? LOL To the contrary, I'm trying to help you keep your blood pressure down.

Go put up a new thread and post up the 25 charts you have an feel better! Happy Thanksgiving!

Proove it

Sorry.

So long.

The information is available on a million websites. And angry? LOL To the contrary, I'm trying to help you keep your blood pressure down.

Go put up a new thread and post up the 25 charts you have an feel better! Happy Thanksgiving!
what information is available on a million websites? that has no subject matter so it would be difficult for me to find something in a million websites without a subject line. Perhaps you meant to say that you don't know where there is any subject matter on CO2 that makes it evil. Please dude, help yourself not look like a boob that doesn't have info. give me the subject on what to look for. BTW, I'm not the only one on here asking if you haven't noticed, so it isn't just me that hasn't seen the magic CO2.

In the real world...

Proove it

Sorry.

Never been proven except at the church of AGW.

I have been waiting 40 years for the Willis tower~pronounced S-E-A-R-S to be under a mile of ice by now

Damn no such luck...

Been waiting for like 20 years for New York city underwater by now...

Damn it, no such luck.

Keep on posting doom and gloom fool so we can keep on laughing at you idiots for another 40 years :)

In the real world...

Proove it

Sorry.

Nobody has come even CLOSE to proving the core of GW theory. And that is this nonsense about a 2degC "trigger" causing the planet to dive into a death throe of runaway warming beyond the power of man-made CO2 to stop it..

Earth in 'uncharted territory' on global warming

"Concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere are now reaching levels not seen on Earth for more than 800,000, maybe even one million years," WMO chief Michel Jarraud told reporters.

"This means we are now really in uncharted territory for the human race," he warned.

Denying it doesn't even matter anymore, all deniers are doing is delaying action that could possibly avert catastrophe, which is now inevitable. Something wicked this way comes.

The WMO chief needs some catch up lessons in the Paleo records. The earth has seen these levels before and recently as about 6,000 years ago. How can a man who is supposed to be up on science be so ignorant of it? Political agenda maybe?

You're ignorant and misinformed, and "the WMO chief" knows vastly more about this matter than you ever will.

Last Time Carbon Dioxide Levels Were This High: 15 Million Years Ago, Scientists Report

LOL...

You really are a clueless moron... NOT ONE OF THEIR PROXIES ARE LESS THAN 5,000 years in resolution! They do not have the spatial resolution's to make this claim as their own dam paper shows.

But I wouldn't expect you to see that because you dont have a dam clue.

"The last time carbon dioxide levels were apparently as high as they are today — and were sustained at those levels — global temperatures were 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit higher than they are today, the sea level was approximately 75 to 120 feet higher than today, there was no permanent sea ice cap in the Arctic and very little ice on Antarctica and Greenland," said the paper's lead author, Aradhna Tripati,

They even admit that they cant see anything but sustained levels or duration of 5,000 years.. So how do they make this claim when they cant asses short duration swings? What passes for science these days is stunningly crap!

Last edited:
The Vostok ice cores at their furthest extent (800 kYa) have a resolution of better than 1 kY. If you know of a process that could drive atmospheric CO2 levels higher than current values and bring them down to their original values in less than 1,000 years, please let us know what that might be. Your reliance on the idea that grainy temporal resolution could hide events analogous to the current situation is become a tiresome red herring.

Earth in 'uncharted territory' on global warming

"Concentrations of greenhouse gases in the atmosphere are now reaching levels not seen on Earth for more than 800,000, maybe even one million years," WMO chief Michel Jarraud told reporters.

"This means we are now really in uncharted territory for the human race," he warned.

Denying it doesn't even matter anymore, all deniers are doing is delaying action that could possibly avert catastrophe, which is now inevitable. Something wicked this way comes.

The WMO chief needs some catch up lessons in the Paleo records. The earth has seen these levels before and recently as about 6,000 years ago. How can a man who is supposed to be up on science be so ignorant of it? Political agenda maybe?

You're ignorant and misinformed, and "the WMO chief" knows vastly more about this matter than you ever will.

Last Time Carbon Dioxide Levels Were This High: 15 Million Years Ago, Scientists Report

LOL...

You really are a clueless moron... NOT ONE OF THEIR PROXIES ARE LESS THAN 5,000 years in resolution! They do not have the spatial resolution's to make this claim as their own dam paper shows.

But I wouldn't expect you to see that because you dont have a dam clue.

"The last time carbon dioxide levels were apparently as high as they are today — and were sustained at those levels — global temperatures were 5 to 10 degrees Fahrenheit higher than they are today, the sea level was approximately 75 to 120 feet higher than today, there was no permanent sea ice cap in the Arctic and very little ice on Antarctica and Greenland," said the paper's lead author, Aradhna Tripati,

They even admit that they cant see anything but sustained levels or duration of 5,000 years.. So how do they make this claim when they cant asses short duration swings? What passes for science these days is stunningly crap!
A good example of the silly meaningless blather that retarded non-scientists spew when they try to criticize science that they can't even begin to understand.

I have been waiting 40 years for the Willis tower~pronounced S-E-A-R-S to be under a mile of ice by now

Damn no such luck...

Damn it, no such luck.

Keep on posting doom and gloom fool so we can keep on laughing at you idiots for another 40 years :)

As nobody ever made such predictions, what did you hope to accomplish by being so dishonest? If you can't address the issues, then just slink away in disgrace and seek comfort in the company of your fellow cultists. Lying just makes you look even worse. Instead of just looking stupid and crazy, you now look stupid, dishonest and crazy.

Back to the thread topic ... the hard reality coming up soon is that October 2015 is looking to be the hottest month ever in the historical record, maybe breaking +1.00C for the first time ever.

Halfway there, to the +2C limit we're trying not to break. The problem is that the problems caused by warming rise more exponentially than a linearly. You can't just say "well, twice as bad as now wouldn't be a big deal." That's not how it works. If it was a +20C rise, most life on earth would be extinguished, and that's a bit more than 20 times the problems we have now.

Damn no such luck...

Damn it, no such luck.

As nobody ever made such predictions, what did you hope to accomplish by being so dishonest? If you can't address the issues, then just slink away in disgrace and seek comfort in the company of your fellow cultists. Lying just makes you look even worse. Instead of just looking stupid and crazy, you now look stupid, dishonest and crazy.

Back to the thread topic ... the hard reality coming up soon is that October 2015 is looking to be the hottest month ever in the historical record, maybe breaking +1.00C for the first time ever.

Halfway there, to the +2C limit we're trying not to break. The problem is that the problems caused by warming rise more exponentially than a linearly. You can't just say "well, twice as bad as now wouldn't be a big deal." That's not how it works. If it was a +20C rise, most life on earth would be extinguished, and that's a bit more than 20 times the problems we have now.

Care to bet? Here is you favorite charlatan Hansen predicting exactly that..... OOOOOPPPS!

Heeeeeere's mammy, always wrong, all the time!

"While doing research 12 or 13 years ago, I met Jim Hansen, the scientist who in 1988 predicted the greenhouse effect before Congress. I went over to the window with him and looked out on Broadway in New York City and said, “If what you’re saying about the greenhouse effect is true, is anything going to look different down there in 20 years?” He looked for a while and was quiet and didn’t say anything for a couple seconds. Then he said, “Well, there will be more traffic.” I, of course, didn’t think he heard the question right. Then he explained, “The West Side Highway [which runs along the Hudson River] will be under water. And there will be tape across the windows across the street because of high winds. And the same birds won’t be there. The trees in the median strip will change.” Then he said, “There will be more police cars.” Why? “Well, you know what happens to crime when the heat goes up.”

And so far, over the last 10 years, we’ve had 10 of the hottest years on record.

Stormy weather - Salon.com

http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/mailings/2011/20110126_SingingInTheRain.pdf
---
Reiss verified this fact to me, but he later sent the message: "I went back to my book and reread the interview I had with you. I am embarrassed to say that although the book text is correct, in remembering our original conversation, during a casual phone interview with a Salon magazine reporter in 2001 I was off in years. What I asked you originally at your office window was for a prediction of what Broadway would look like in 40 years, not 20. But when I spoke to the Salon reporter 10 years later - probably because I'd been watching the predictions come true, I remembered it as a 20 year question.
---

That fable about Hansen has been debunked for over 4 years now. However, news travels slowly in Denierstan. If that news debunks any of their favorite cult myths, it doesn't travel at all. They'll see it, but then pretend they didn't so they'll have an excuse to keep lying.

Point is, Hansen's prediction was for 40 years from a doubling, not for 20 years from the current data. Since we haven't even reached the doubling point of 700 ppm yet, we certainly haven't reached the date of the prediction 40 years after that. The prediction can't be judged until then, so calling it a failed prediction is a big fail in itself.

Hence, deniers still maintain that perfect .000 batting average.

http://www.columbia.edu/~jeh1/mailings/2011/20110126_SingingInTheRain.pdf
---
Reiss verified this fact to me, but he later sent the message: "I went back to my book and reread the interview I had with you. I am embarrassed to say that although the book text is correct, in remembering our original conversation, during a casual phone interview with a Salon magazine reporter in 2001 I was off in years. What I asked you originally at your office window was for a prediction of what Broadway would look like in 40 years, not 20. But when I spoke to the Salon reporter 10 years later - probably because I'd been watching the predictions come true, I remembered it as a 20 year question.
---

That fable about Hansen has been debunked for over 4 years now. However, news travels slowly in Denierstan. If that news debunks any of their favorite cult myths, it doesn't travel at all. They'll see it, but then pretend they didn't so they'll have an excuse to keep lying.

Point is, Hansen's prediction was for 40 years from a doubling, not for 20 years from the current data. Since we haven't even reached the doubling point of 700 ppm yet, we certainly haven't reached the date of the prediction 40 years after that. The prediction can't be judged until then, so calling it a failed prediction is a big fail in itself.

Hence, deniers still maintain that perfect .000 batting average.

Are you sure you want that link? This is the relevant section...

Looks like it's you who are batting .000

"At the Kingsnorth Trial Dr Hansen spoke as an Expert Witness. His testimony was a disgrace in that he asserted global warming is so severe a problem that actions intended to damage the power station (or any other coalfired power station) are justified because the benefit of the electricity the power station provided was outweighed by the great harm being done by its CO2 emissions. The terrorists (who had attacked the power station, caused its temporary stoppage, and caused costly damage) were acquitted. Dr Hansen is employed by an agency of the US government (i.e. NASA) and the value of his expert opinion is provided by that employment. Sending an agent of the US government to assist terrorists acting in the UK could be considered to be an act of war. It is certainly not a friendly act by a country that is an ally of the UK.",

The Vostok ice cores at their furthest extent (800 kYa) have a resolution of better than 1 kY. If you know of a process that could drive atmospheric CO2 levels higher than current values and bring them down to their original values in less than 1,000 years, please let us know what that might be. Your reliance on the idea that grainy temporal resolution could hide events analogous to the current situation is become a tiresome red herring.

Well that's a stupid argument if you've never looked at (or in your case, never understood) the higher resolution proxies. Because in THOSE you will see wild swings over 100s of years..

Trying to prove that our little climate blip is man-made over a 100 year span with historical records that can't see diddly over 1000 yrs -- is kinda comical.. It's be tried.. But that's just propaganda...

And don't ask me to post them AGAIN.. You've seen them TWICE and still don't know what you saw..

Forum List

Back