🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Harris and Clinton on empowering women?

How can morons like Harris and Clinton be serious about "empowering" women, when they'd love nothing better than to take away those women's guns?

I think they're lying.

How can morons like Harris and Clinton be serious about "empowering" women, when they'd love nothing better than to take away those women's guns?

I think they're lying.
And take away women athletes' sports scholorships.

How mysogynist of them to support men dressing up like women, just so they can beat those women at sporting events.

Kamala and Bill must really hate women, and believe that men are better.

Vice President Kamala Harris and former President Bill Clinton are scheduled to discuss empowering women and girls in the U.S. on Friday.

Does it get any better than this "I really could care less about women" duo.

Kamala Harris and Bill Clinton are holding a talk about women’s empowerment — cue the critics
I fear you have fallen for another QAnon story.

At least, it's my only explanation for the story.

i-want-to-believe-32271087.png

Vice President Kamala Harris and former President Bill Clinton are scheduled to discuss empowering women and girls in the U.S. on Friday.

Kamala Harris and Bill Clinton are holding a talk about women’s empowerment — cue the critics
I fear you have fallen for another QAnon story.

At least, it's my only explanation for the story.

Yep, apparently Jeffrey Epstein and/or Harvey Weinstein were no longer available.

Didnt one person get a Lewinsky while in the oval office? Didnt the other person give a Lewinsky to Mayor Willie Brown? Sure seems that a blow job isnt the way of empowering women and girls, unless you want to suck your way to fame..

I think they're lying.
You don't really want to see women in power do you?

1619704594876.png

You will never see two Republican women in such high power. In fact conservative women like being treated like second class citizens. They know their role.

One's a whore and the other is a rapist.Should be interesting.

There's a joke in there somewhere, I can feel it...

"A whore and a rapist walk into a bar..."
Melania now that's a whore.

And every woman you've ever seen on Fox News. Think about it. Every single one of them had this man's penis in their mouths.

1619704752447.png

Every woman on Fox you respect, is a whore
1619704774565.png

Forum List

Back