Harris booster dismisses 'little piece of paper' created by US Founding Fathers

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
CHICAGO (TND) — Human Rights Campaign President Kelley Robinson said at a kickoff event for the Democratic National Convention last week the U.S. needs to rethink “freedom” in a more “revolutionary” way than when the Founding Fathers created a
" “little piece of paper.”

This makes me all warm and fuzzy, how about you?

CHICAGO (TND) — Human Rights Campaign President Kelley Robinson said at a kickoff event for the Democratic National Convention last week the U.S. needs to rethink “freedom” in a more “revolutionary” way than when the Founding Fathers created a
" “little piece of paper.”

This makes me all warm and fuzzy, how about you?
I bet you are since project 2025 would redo a lot of it

And, Trump wanted to suspend the Constitution.
Yup. Orwell nailed. Jokers to left of me, clowns to the right. . . and everyone that supports them engaged in serious double-think.

91lzh2.jpg

So why is Project 25 trying to take that sad little piece of paper and remove it
Please quote and then tell us which page of the 900 page document they plan to initiate a drive to amend the constitution or create a crisis that would necessitate COG.

. . . or is this some super secret inside knowledge that only you have?

:eusa_think:

They are NOT AMERICAN

They do not support

FREE AND FAIR ELECTIONS
FREE SPEECH
OPEN PRESS CONFERENCES
DEBATES WHERE NEITHER SIDE HAS THE QUESTIONS BEFORE THE DEBATE

They do support

CENSORSHIP
DISCRIMINATION
MERITLESS PROMOTION
ELECTION FRAUD
COMMUNIST/FASCIST SHOW TRIAL USE OF "JUSTICE" TO ATTACK POLITICAL OPPOSITION

They are the enemy of America. There is no greater threat to America than these people who do not appreciate the Constitution.

Please quote and then tell us which page of the 900 page document they plan to initiate a drive to amend the constitution or create a crisis that would necessitate COG.

. . . or is this some super secret inside knowledge that only you have?

:eusa_think:
That’s fucking hilarious

Forum List

Back