Harris Campaign HQ:

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
OK, this is pretty good.

And yeah, make sure Walz does 50% of the talking between him and Harris. Less chance or cackling.

Harris Campaign HQ:

"OK. One hour with Dana Bash. If we have Tim go with her, and they each speak the same amount, that's a 50% reduction in the likelihood that she'll sink herself.

Now, let's figure 30% of the time for Bash asking questions -- make sure KH and TW both ask her to repeat her question at least twice, but not back-to-back questions. That's probably another 10% of the time with Bash speaking.

If between the two of them they can at least 3 times say "That's a great question, but before I answer it let me tell you what I'm hearing out in the communities that are hurting, blah, blah, blah." Can't be an obvious word salad so it should relate to some story from her childhood -- but don't steal anything from MLK again.

Tim can related a story of some locker room inspirational speech he gave 20 years ago. It should end with a 30 point comeback in the second half just to show that nothing is impossible -- even a ticket for POTUS/VP that never received a single vote to get it there.

Those 3 folksy stories should soak up 10% more of the time.

If they can get that all accomplished, we're down to under 6 minutes of her saying anything that might sink us.

Risky, I know. But we've got to take the chance.

It's CNN -- there won't be many people watching.

1:

Forum List

Back