Harris Campaign Trolls Trump On His Own Social Media Platform With Comparison Of Philly Crowd Size

skews13

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2017
Vice President Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign trolled former President Donald Trump on his own social media platform, Truth Social, Tuesday. The campaign’s official Kamala HQ page posted a comparison between two rallies – Trump and Harris – at the same arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Other social media users also posted comparisons between the two rallies and their crowd sizes.

She has bigger problems, I am seeing a new nickname.on social media: "Hiding Harris". There will be pressire for her to do multiple interviews, the strategy of campaigning through MSM, following being anointed Dem candidate, it can't be good for the world.

Vice President Kamala Harris’ presidential campaign trolled former President Donald Trump on his own social media platform, Truth Social, Tuesday. The campaign’s official Kamala HQ page posted a comparison between two rallies – Trump and Harris – at the same arena in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Other social media users also posted comparisons between the two rallies and their crowd sizes.

Wait skrewey....are you saying that in Murderdelphia there are.....is it possible.....can it be......more dimtards than conservatives?
No, say it ain't true, skrew....say it ain't true.....

They were handing out free tampons.

he has bigger problems, I am seeing a new nickname.on social media: "Hiding Harris". There will be pressire for her to do multiple interviews, the strategy of campaigning through MSM, following being anointed Dem candidate, it can't be good for the world.

Hiding Harris? LOL. You mean except for the big rally yesterday, and the five swing states she'll be doing in just one week?

As compared to Bunker Bone Spurs who will be doing one rally in Bozeman MT on Friday?

That's some low energy shit right there.

Hiding Harris? LOL. You mean except for the big rally yesterday, and the five swing states she'll be doing in just one week?

As compared to Bunker Bone Spurs who will be doing one rally in Bozeman MT on Friday?

That's some low energy shit right there.
Better get packed.....once the Cackler starts cackling even your ilk will run away.

Why no video?

She has bigger problems, I am seeing a new nickname.on social media: "Hiding Harris". There will be pressire for her to do multiple interviews, the strategy of campaigning through MSM, following being anointed Dem candidate, it can't be good for the world.
Not a lot of Canadians like Trump or Republicans.

Trump gets his best rating in Alberta and Saskatchewan and Manitoba (33%), dropping in Atlantic Canada (30 per cent), Ontario (29 per cent), British Columbia (28 per cent) and Quebec (25 per cent).

Not a lot of Canadians like Trump or Republicans.

Trump gets his best rating in Alberta and Saskatchewan and Manitoba (33%), dropping in Atlantic Canada (30 per cent), Ontario (29 per cent), British Columbia (28 per cent) and Quebec (25 per cent).

Nope. They see him and his policies and hurting Canada. I don't see the same. I thought Biden would be good for the world too compared to say, Bernie, but I knew many of his energy policies would hurt Canada.

They don't understand the big picture and take their marching orders by MSM here. Canadians aren't worldly known as curious thinkers or those who fight for civil liberties.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back