Harris caught lying

She was talking about acquiring more vaccine and the nonexistent distribution plan once they got to the states. I don't know if they could have actually told states what to do, anyway, and it's clear the last administration had a plan for getting the vaccine to the states, which it did. Harris is doubling down on her whine, though. She shouldn't.

Harris is lying her whore ass off. This is funny considering how the Leftists whined about Trump...lol

Nothing new here--I haven't heard a truthful word uttered from Kameltoe since she was DA of SF. This inarticulate bitch isn't fit to be a dog catcher.
Trumpanzee haz a sadz. :laugh:

Harris is lying her whore ass off. This is funny considering how the Leftists whined about Trump...lol

Nothing new here--I haven't heard a truthful word uttered from Kameltoe since she was DA of SF. This inarticulate bitch isn't fit to be a dog catcher.
Trump lives in your head, not mine. Just shove your head back in your ass so that you can be blissful in your ignorance.

You Trumpanzees haven’t given a shit about lying for the past 5 years, so fuck off.
I never had sex with that woman Ms lewinsky
Saddam has WMDs and is a threat to the U.S.

Now do Donny Douchebag’s 43,000 lies, shit for brains.

She was talking about acquiring more vaccine and the nonexistent distribution plan once they got to the states. I don't know if they could have actually told states what to do, anyway, and it's clear the last administration had a plan for getting the vaccine to the states, which it did. Harris is doubling down on her whine, though. She shouldn't.
President Trump's admin was delivering a Million plus vaccines a day. She lied amd got called on it,

You Trumpanzees haven’t given a shit about lying for the past 5 years, so fuck off.

That was all the Dems did for the past 5 years. Lie, and take Trump down.
What did the Dems do to even put a focus on the American people?

Of course, you wouldn't know or care, because, just like the Dems...they stand behind the MSM...as they lie every single night.

I never had sex with that woman Ms lewinsky
Saddam has WMDs and is a threat to the U.S.

Now do Donny Douchebag’s 43,000 lies, shit for brains.
The biggest threat to the U.S. are scum democrats.

Get the dick out of your mouth.

And you lefties were outraged over but now, nope because it’s your gal lying, so it’s okay. You are no different than the Trumpanzees you cry about.

You seem to be the only one here that is obsessed with Trump. The thread was about Kameltoe's lies. Please stay on topic.

President Trump's admin was delivering a Million plus vaccines a day. She lied amd got called on it,
Yes, they were. There's a lot more to it than that, though, and the Biden administration is trying to support the states in getting that vaccine into people's arms. However, Harris's statement is misleading.

If you want to what she was referring to, the Politifact article is quite detailed, but still says the administration's statement that there was no plan is mostly false.

Forum List

Back