Harris caught lying

Harris is lying her whore ass off. This is funny considering how the Leftists whined about Trump...lol

KudBlow got caught lying about Harris, you mean!!!
No numb nuts, she lied, both sides do it, they just expect partisan morons such as yourself to blindly accept it. Congrats, your masters are proud of their little minion.

Harris is lying her whore ass off. This is funny considering how the Leftists whined about Trump...lol

Interesting how a woman who is accused of playing around is a whore.
Well they said it about Trump’s, why not Harris?

They called Trump a whore?

No.

There is a different standard.

Harris caught lying???????????????????

like we say

1613524769787.png

No.

Sorry, I meant Trump’s wife.

Harris isn’t a whore, she is a politician. Which in my book is worse.

No.

I do not think the First Lady should be called that either, but then - common decency is not very common any more.

No.

I do not think the First Lady should be called that either, but then - common decency is not very common any more.
I dislike all the current rhetoric. We are all in this together. We attack the First Ladies and the children, that is wrong. The president should be Mr. President and Biden, not the childish nicknames. I don’t like Harris being referred to by childish insults and I really dislike her politics.

Really? What was the lie?

The lie was: the vaccine program didn't exist during Trump's admin and the Obiden admin had to start from scratch.

I guess the rest of the nation doesn't know what CA residents know...Harris is the biggest liar in CA political history...look it up....
I still cant figure out how she can work for someone she considers such an awful racist -- UNLESS SHE WAS LYING

Really? What was the lie?

The lie was: the vaccine program didn't exist during Trump's admin and the Obiden admin had to start from scratch.
Ed was talking about Kudlow.

You Trumpanzees haven’t given a shit about lying for the past 5 years, so fuck off.
I never had sex with that woman Ms lewinsky
Saddam has WMDs and is a threat to the U.S.

Now do Donny Douchebag’s 43,000 lies, shit for brains.
Lol, both Clinton's were saying the same thing.

She's both.

She only ever got a foothold in politics by selling sexual services to a married man who was in a position to give her opportunities and appointments that got her going in that field.

If she hadn't sucked Brown's Willie, her career would have consisted of nothing other than the pursuit of emergency medical vehicles.

Forum List

Back