Harris Off the Teleprompter

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
It's funny because she does come off like she's drunk or on something when she starts speaking in an unscripted setting. Obviously, she's rehearsed this because she gave the same speech at two different events, but it's like listening to your drunk friend at the bar who has suddenly entered the happy "love the world" phase of inebriation.

At least Kamala didn't cackle today, at least in these snippets.

The D's should really follow the lead of WWE when they had the Original Kamala.

The original Kamala was never allowed to speak on his own and always had a spokesperson to do that for him, spokespeople like the Wizard.

The original Kamala was never allowed to speak on his own and always had a spokesperson to do that for him, spokespeople like the Wizard.

thats so funny, kamala the hedge hunter

It's funny because she does come off like she's drunk or on something when she starts speaking in an unscripted setting. Obviously, she's rehearsed this because she gave the same speech at two different events, but it's like listening to your drunk friend at the bar who has suddenly entered the happy "love the world" phase of inebriation.

All kidding aside, if she has an addiction to alcohol it represents a national security risk. She has been ascended into the limelight when she was chosen as V.P, now as a presidential candidate. This isn't for everyone and what she might believe she wanted her entire life becomes a real fear when the reality of being president of the U.S is considered. Regardless, if she relies on alcohol to cope, there should be legitimate concerns, especially at a time we are living in today. . This isn't a time of peace. In my life the best president/V.P pairing I experienced.without question was Reagan/Bush Sr. That is where the bar is set for me and America should always strive to reach that height each election.

Last edited:

I'm sure Kamala's speech coach is saying things like "FOR THE LOVE OF GOD STOP CACKLING LIKE A DRUNK MORON!!!!!" :aargh:

She’s also smirking at odd moments. She’s a strange one.
like I said... we could learn a thing or two from Willie (her married lover) he dumped the young version of Kamala. It did not take him long to discover there were missing marbles in her brain.

Forum List

Back